剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, listen, Al, Eddie and I got divorced...
听着 艾尔 艾迪和我已经离婚了
Newly divorced. For all I know,
据我所知 是刚离婚不久
you got married again last weekend.
你们在上周末又复婚了
Last weekend? No. The case is a cover
上周末 哪有的事 这个案件不过是个借口
because he's not done with you, and you know it.
因为他并不想放手 你也是知道的
You know, you're jealous and protective,
你知道吗 你真是又嫉妒又有保护欲
and I want to tell you that is very sexy.
我不得不说你这样太性感了
That's him.
就是他了
I found something.
我这有发现
Well...
好吧
you sure did.
的确有所发现
Look... that guy was a fly buzzing around.
听着 那小子不过就是只嗡嗡乱飞的苍蝇
I don't swat flies. I go after big insects...
我不打苍蝇 我追求大一点的昆虫
scorpions.
蝎子
Here's what I think.
我是这么认为的
Nate Orton filmed you doing something
内特·奥尔顿拍到你做了一些坏事
that would send you to prison for a long time.
足够让你蹲好一阵子监狱了
But you didn't want to go to prison for a long time,
不过你可不想坐牢
so you killed him.
于是你就杀了他
I'm in the background of some video.
我是在一些视频里出现过
You can't see me doing nothing.
我做的事可多着呢
I should sue for... what's it called...
我要提出诉讼 名义是
misappropriation of likeness.
滥用职权
I know my rights.
我知晓我的权利
I didn't have to steal that footage.
我没必要去偷录像
That guy Orton... he didn't even have it no more.
那个叫奥顿的小子 他手里早已没有那卷录像了
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
I got a call from another video guy
我接到了从另一个摄像师那儿打来的电♥话♥
says he's got the footage.
声称他拿到了录像
Wanted to sell it.
并想要卖♥♥出
So why would I kill your guy?
所以我何必要杀了你说的那个人
Who's this other guy?
另一个摄像师是谁
I don't know. I killed him.
我不知道 我杀了他
Messin' with you.
逗你玩儿呢
You're a real funny guy, Orlando.
你真有意思 奥兰多
Maybe we should keep you in here a little longer
也许我们要把你多留一阵子
while we follow up on that.
好让我们追查那条线索
I didn't get the guy's name.
我并不知道那小子的名字
But he was real slimy, you know, skinny, real angry.
但他真的很瘦 就是 皮包骨头 暴躁的很
He had a sorry-ass moustache.
他留着惨不忍♥睹的八字胡
It's gross.
真恶心
Stringers, after car accidents,
这些狗仔们 在车祸之后
drive-bys...
驾车肇事之后
Andy Wilson.
安迪·威尔逊
He was at the crime scene.
他当时在犯罪现场
Hey, Al, news station says Wilson just called
嘿 艾尔 新闻台说威尔逊刚刚
from inside the strip club fire.
从脱衣舞俱乐部打出电♥话♥
All right, thanks.
好的 谢了
Wilson should be around here someplace.
威尔逊应该就在这附近
He was just on the phone with WETX,
他刚才给WETX新闻打电♥话♥说
trying to sell them his unique angle
想要卖♥♥给他们一些他独特视角的
on a strip club fire. I don't see him.
脱衣舞俱乐部演出 我没看见他
But look who I do see.
但猜我看见了谁
Hey, Eddie!
嘿 艾迪
Taking in a little entertainment while you're in town?
想趁你在镇上的时候找点乐子吗
You never could resist a good strip club.
你可从来抵挡不住脱衣舞俱乐部的诱惑
Hmm. Guilty as charged.
唔 这就盖棺定罪了啊
Apparently, that last call to Nate from the burner
事实上 从一次性手♥机♥打给内特的最后一通电♥话♥
came in at exactly 5:21 a.M.,
是在早晨5点21分
which is odd, because...
这有些奇怪 因为
Because the time stamp on the store's security footage
因为商店监控录像上的时间轴显示
had our hit man entering the store at 5:25 a.M.
杀手是在早晨5点25分进店的
I love it when we finish each other's thoughts.
我就喜欢我们一唱一和的夫妻样
Point is, Nate gets a tip about a robbery
重点是 内特在一场抢劫案发生之前
before it's even started... that's how he was lured there.
就接到了爆料 他因此而被骗到这里来
Before the cops, before other stringers.
在警♥察♥和其他记者到来之前
Which means whoever wanted him dead
也就是说想要他死的那个人
knew his schedule.
知道他的日程
That's why they picked that Quickie Mart, right?
这就是为什么他们选择了那家便利店 不是吗
Because they knew he'd be right down the street at WETX.
因为他们知道内特就在WETX新闻的这条街上
See? She finishes my thoughts too.
看见没 她也能和我一唱一和
Keep an eye out for Wilson.
紧密观察威尔逊的动向
I'm gonna check inside the club. Sure.
我去俱乐部里面看看 好的
What?
怎么了
You're remarkable.
你真是引人注目的
And... distracting.
而且...令人分神
Well, so are you.
好嘛 你也一样
But I'm still able to do my job.
但我依然能做好我的工作
Meaning?
意思是
Meaning there goes Andy Wilson.
意思是安迪·威尔逊就在那儿
Oh! Oh...
哦 噢...
Nice right hook.
漂亮的右勾拳
Maybe there is still magic in those hands.
也许你的双手还是有些许魔力的
You're welcome.
承蒙夸奖
Guess I can do my job after all, huh?
看来我也是能做好我的工作的 不是吗
If you're done, uh, patting yourself on the back,
你要是自吹自擂完了
I'm gonna go find his van.
我就去找他的小货车了
Come on.
来吧
Gotcha!
找到你啦
Okay! Okay.
好了 好了
I broke into Nate's van,
我闯进了内特的货车
but I didn't kill him.
但我可没杀他
Why'd you run?
那你跑什么
I thought your buddies were coming to talk to me
我以为你们是要来跟我谈
about an alleged incident of me messing with traffic lights
关于一场事故 声称我弄混红绿灯
to cause accidents.
导致了意外
Talk to me about the drives you took from Nate Orton.
跟我说说你从内特·奥尔顿那里拿走的硬盘
Martinez offered me cash...
马丁内斯答应给我钱
a lot of cash
一大笔钱
if I could get back the footage of his guys
如果我能拿到关于他手下
at the drive-by.
驾驶肇事的录像带的话
Nate refused to sell it to him.
内特不肯把录像带卖♥♥给他
I... wasn't gonna do it.
我...本没打算这么做的
But when I got to the Quickie Mart,
但当我抵达便利店的时候
Nate was already dead.
内特已经死了
So you... you snuck into his van
于是你...你就摸进了他货车里
at a crime scene
就在犯罪现场
and... and just took 'em?
而且...而且就这么拿走了硬盘
Well, he didn't need 'em anymore!
可他也不再需要这些硬盘了啊
They just were sitting right there.
他们就静静地躺在那儿
All right. Look, I'm a scumbag. I'm not a murderer.
好吧 听着 我是蛮混球的 但我可不是个杀人犯
Plus, I was with my girlfriend all night,
另外 我整夜都和我女朋友
watching movies at her place.
在她家看电影
No disrespect... I find that hard to believe.
无意冒犯 这真是难以置信
We watched "The Search for Spock" On Netflix.
我们在Netflix上看《星际迷航3:石破天惊》
I swear. You can check it out.
我对天发誓 不信你就去查
No, what I find hard to believe
不是不是 令我难以相信的是
is that you have a girlfriend.
你竟然有个女朋友
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So your boy Andy Wilson's alibi checks out.
你抓的那个安迪·威尔逊 他的不在场证明证实了
The girlfriend confirms they were watching "Star Trek,"
他的女朋友证实了他们当晚在看《星际迷航》
"The Final Frontier."
《终极先锋》
You got anything? Yeah, a headache
你查到了什么吗 嗯 看了一晚上
from watching Nate's footage all night.
内特的录像带真是让人头疼
Car crashes, fires, bodies gunned down on a sidewalk.
撞车啊 交火啊 人行道上被开枪打死的尸体啊
But... it might have paid off, boss.
不过...这些痛苦大概还是有回报的 老大
These are from a fund-raiser
这些照片是来自
from an inner-city literacy program.
城市核心文化项目的一场募捐会上
Nate filled in for photographer a couple weeks ago.
几周之前 内特替补了这个项目的摄影师
But check this video. This was in Nate's camera,
不过 来看看这个录像 这是在内特相机里发现的的
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表