剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
that I dated Chrissy Thomas back then.
我以前和克丽丝·托马斯约会的事实
That's absolutely untrue.
才不是呢
I was simply giving you a real name to work with.
我纯粹只是想说一个和你共事的人名
Oh, no kidding?
哦 没开玩笑吧你
Well, I'm not the one with the perfect memory,
嗯 我不是个具有超级记忆力的人
but that sure sounded like the fight
但是当我们说她的时候
we had about her back then.
真的像在吵架
You're as wrong now as you were on August 24, 2001.
你和2001年8月24的你一样大错特错
For the millionth time... Yeah?
我说过多少遍了 嗯
I dated her before you.
我在约你之前先约了她
How can you hold that against me?
你怎能还抓着这事不放呢
I'm not holding it against you.
我可没针对你
I'm perfectly capable of getting over things.
我已经完全不在乎这事了
In fact, I'm over it. Over it! Oh, I'm impressed.
事实上 我释怀了 早就释怀了 哦 吓死宝宝了
Thank you.
谢谢
I wonder what happened to Chrissy.
我想知道克丽丝怎么了
Boy, she was great.
孩子 她是个尤物
You know, you can play it cool all you want, Al Burns,
继续装酷吧 艾尔·彭斯
but here's the truth.
说个实话吧
You revealed your true feelings back in there.
你刚刚投入了真感情
Yeah, you're right, by saving the city from disaster.
是的你对了 我将这座城市从灾难中拯救了出来
No, you told Kareem that you love me!
不 你告诉卡里姆你爱我
Oh, come on. I was just role - playing.
哦 别这样 我们刚刚只是在玩过家家
Really, role - playing? So you didn't mean it?
是吗 过家家 所以你不爱我咯
I meant it when I said you're totally nuts.
我爱你发疯的样子
I am nuts, but you love it.
我是疯子 但你还是爱我的
Yeah, I kind of do.
是的 就这样
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表