剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
挺聪明的理论
Course, you got nothing to hold me on.
不过 你手上并没有证据
Your belt.
你的腰带就是证据
You strangled Sadie with your belt.
你用你的腰带勒死了莎蒂
The markings are the same as the studs,
她尸体上的痕迹和你皮带上的金属饰钉一模一样
and I bet forensics can prove it.
我相信法医会证明的
Ooh. You are good.
哦 你挺厉害啊
You know...
你知道么
I know about you.
我认识你
The famous memory cop.
那个有名的记忆神探
I know about you, too.
我也认识你
Lorenzo. Sad little boy.
洛伦佐 伤心的小男孩
Orphaned. Ignored.
孤苦伶仃 没人搭理
A victim of the foster care system.
寄养体制下的一个受害者
I feel sorry for that boy,
我心疼那个小男孩
but I won't hesitate to shoot
但我会毫不犹豫地
the cold-blooded murderer standing in front of me.
开枪杀死我眼前这个冷血杀手
That's touching.
哇哦 好感人
But you know, you should feel sorry for yourself.
但是 你知道的 你应该为你自己遗憾
You see, I'm good with numbers.
你看 我数学很好
Like, how many bullets were in that gun,
就比如说 你枪里一共有多少发子弹
and how many bullets went out.
你现在打掉了多少发
I coulda used one shot to kill that big moron,
我可以只用一发子弹去干掉那个大傻子
but I used four.
但是我用了四发
I emptied it.
我把你的子弹打光了
Pretty clever, pretending the gun is loaded.
装作枪里还有子弹 挺聪明的嘛
Oh, but it's empty.
哦 但是它已经空了
You know it.
你知道的
And I know it.
我也知道
I don't need bullets to take you out.
我不需要用子弹来打倒你
Let's see.
我们走着瞧
Oh! Oh!
哦 哦
Aah!
啊
Ugh! Aah!
呃 啊
I'm sorry, was that your calculating hand?
对不起 那是你的“会计手”吗?
Hey, no joke. It's a true story.
嘿 说真的 这是真实的故事
Saw, like, ten guys, all myself.
我看见了 差不多十个人 只有我一个人
I had nine bullets. It's weird.
很奇怪 我只有九发子弹
Hey, you know, I... all right.
嘿 你知道的 我 好吧
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you feelin' all right there, kid?
嘿 你还好吧 孩子
You okay? Yeah, it's all good.
你还好吗 嗯 我没事
Okay? So, you know, maybe
还好吧 所以 你知道的 或许
it's a good idea for you to talk to a counselor.
你应该去找个咨♥询♥师谈一谈
Oh.
哦
But you know, listen, you handled yourself
但是 你知道的 你刚刚在里面
really well back there.
保护了自己 做得很好
I knew you had my back, so...
我知道你会保护我 所以
Hey, Francis. Hey, tell me,
嘿 弗兰茜丝 告诉我
what do you think about my boy Jay here?
你觉得我们家杰怎么样
He's kind of a hero, isn't he?
他是个英雄 不是么
You let him do all your talking for you?
他是你的传话筒吗
No, I don't. Danny, uh...
不 我没有 丹尼 额
Yeah. I got this, okay?
怎么了 我能搞定这个 好么?
Oh. Oh, I bet you do.
哦 哦 我打赌你可以
Okay, yes, I... Yeah?
好吧 我 啥?
Okay, yes. Thank you very much.
好 非常感谢你
Look, you were really cool under fire.
你在刚才的紧急情况下真的很冷静
Thank you. Really, really,
谢谢 真的
really stand-up job.
你刚刚做的真的很棒
That was crazy... Gonna take your tie off...
那真疯狂 我要把你的领带解下来
A little better... Hey!
好看一点 嘿
Hey!
嘿
I can't believe you brought us all out here
我不敢相信你把我们都带到了这里
and it's closed. It's not closed.
而且这里还是关闭的 这儿没有关
It's a little surprise. It's closed to the public,
这是我给你们的一个小惊喜 这儿虽然对公众关闭
but open to us. Aww.
但是对我们开放 哇哦
That's sweet. Thank you.
谢谢你 真贴心
What?
什么?
Uh... what is this?
额 这是什么
That is a love meter.It can test your passion.
那是爱的测量器 它可以测量你的激♥情♥
Oh, really? Well, no offense,
哦 真的吗? 无意冒犯 但是
I could find other ways to, you know...
我可以选择用其他的方式 你知道的
Oh! I'm sure you could!
哦 你当然可以了
Right. Wait.
好 等等
Who's first? No, hold on a second.
谁先来 不 先等等
Shots. Oh.
喝酒 哦
Is to say thank you, thank you, here.
这是为了对你们说谢谢 谢谢你 给你
Oh, my. You gotta do it all in one.
哦 天哪 你们必须一口干掉
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
All right, to my partner, Al, who saves my ass
好 敬我的搭档 每次都救我的命的艾尔
every time, and, um, you know,
每一次 但是 你们知道的
occasionally I save his too.
偶尔我也救救他
I'll drink to that.
我会为这个干了的
To Al. And to the rest of you,
敬艾尔 也敬大家所有人
thanks for being there for us.
感谢你们都一直帮助我们
Hey, we're there for each other, right?
嘿 我们永远都是互帮互助 是吧
Always. Ah, all right, go!
永远 啊 好吧 喝
Oh!
哦
Oh, my God. Mm!
哦 我的天哪 嗯
Oh, it all went down my front. Ah!
哦 它全都从我身前流下去了 啊
Hey, Jbones! Mm?
嘿 小杰杰 干啥
Oh, gosh. It's you, baby.
哦 天哪 没错就是你
What? You're first up, come on.
什么 你第一个来 快
Oh, no, no, no. Let's go.
哦 不 不 不 来吧
Come on! Jay, come on!
来吧 杰 加油 来么
Why can't you have fun? - No... oh, okay.
你为什么就不能开开心心的玩玩呢 -不 哦 好吧
Come on. Oh, my God, that's horrible.
来吧 我的天 哪这太怕了
Go ahead. Okay, um...
快来吧 加油 好吧 嗯
What do I... what do I do? You grab it
我 我应该做什么? 你抓住它
and you squeeze it. Grab and squeeze it!
然后使劲挤它 抓住它然后挤它
Grab it and squeeze it! That's it, go!
抓住它然后挤它 就这样 加油
Okay.
好吧
Oh!
噢
You are uncontrollable.
你是“无法掌控的”
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
How much you pay the guy to rig the machine?
你花了多少钱让人改了那个机器
You know me so well.
你太了解我了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表