剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
That was...
那真是...
Awesome!
太棒了
The best!
最棒的
I'm not paying for the nypd bust, though.
不过我不会为纽约警♥察♥上门抓人付钱的
I didn't order that.
我没有要求这项服务
You paid for this?
你付了钱的
Of course, he paid.
当然他付了钱的
I earn a living doing this.
这个是我的生计
No laws have been broken.
我没有触犯任何法规
A couple of laws of nature.
倒是触犯了几条自然规则
So what are you? Some kind of a scare dominatrix?
所以你是做什么的 某种恐吓母夜叉
I'm more comfortable with the term "Thanatophile."
我更喜欢被称为"抖S"
Someone who gets off on, uh, experiencing terror,
有这么一群人在 额 在受到恐惧时会高♥潮♥
Or, you know, inflicting it on others.
或者 就是 见他强加到别人身上
Not gonna ask how you know that.
我不问你是怎么知道这些的
You know how I know that.
你知道我怎么知道滴
There's no greater thrill than the knowledge
没有比知道我们自身迫在眼前的
Of one's own imminent death.
死亡跟激动人心的事
What about the knowledge of one's imminent ass
那么跟知道自己马上就要被关进监狱
Being thrown in jail?
相比呢
Ahem, so, uh,
所以 额
You got paid for trespassing too?
非法闯入的事你也是收了钱的
Oh, right.
哦 说到这儿
Uh, Satan's Palace.
额 撒旦宫殿
A man was murdered there. Like, really murdered.
一个男的在那被谋杀了 我是指真的谋杀
Not pretend. So, you were there
不是装的 所以 你在那儿
Getting off on your imminent death, right?
去体验你那所谓的迫在眼前的死亡 对吗
And all of a sudden, what's better than imminent death?
突然之间 什么比迫在眼前的死亡更刺♥激♥
Actual death. We getting closer, Daniel?
真正的死亡 我们猜对了吗 丹尼尔
No, okay. I was there last night,
不 好吧 我那晚确实在那儿
And yes, I did enjoy terrifying the crowds,
还有是的 我的确十分享受恐吓群众的感觉
But I had my eyes on a bigger price
但我盯上了一个更大的目标
Hexler.
海克斯
Lisa Hexler.
丽莎·海克斯
The president of Hexler Gaming?
海克斯游戏的总裁
The queen of horror games.
恐怖游戏的女王
I thought, someone like me,
我认为 丽莎·海克斯
Lisa Hexler could probably use my ideas.
可以用到我的想法
I figured she's launching a new game.
我推断她在准备发♥售♥一部新游戏
At some point, she'll show up.
到了某个时间点 她会来找我的
So you were stalking her.
所以你在跟踪她了
I-I wanted to pitch her.
我...我想引起她的注意
I've got a way to turn what I do into a video game.
我有方法将我所做的事变成一个电子游戏
Satan's palace costs 50 bucks to get in.
撒旦宫殿要花50刀才能进去
I thought you made a living as a...Whatever.
我以为你是以那个什么什么来维持生计的呢
The economy.
靠理财
Personal terror's the first thing people cut out.
个人恐惧是人们首个所抛弃的东西
Anyhow, about a month ago I had an idea.
不管怎样 大概一个月前我萌生了一个想法
I put on an old comic-con outfit,
我穿上了些老的装扮服饰
And found the employee's entrance and I was in.
然后找到了员工通道 于是我就进去了
I went back a lot, looking for her, but nothing.
我去了很多次 去找她 但没有收获
And then suddenly, last night, there she is.
而突然之间 就在昨晚 她出现了
I followed her, but I lost her
我跟踪了她 但我在她进到
When she went into the gold room.
黄金屋里时跟丢了
I'm in the fashion business. I go to europe a lot.
我的工作是时尚界的 我经常去到欧洲
That's where I met Jason. In spain.
我是在那碰见杰森的 在西班牙
Tell me more about the gold room.
多说点有关黄金屋的事
It's the VIP room at Satan's Palace.
那是个在撒旦宫殿的贵宾室
I hear Lisa has parties, meetings there, stuff like that.
我听说丽莎会在那开派对 会议和些其他的事
And then what? You saw the news.
然后呢 你看到了新闻
There'd been a murder, you figured Lisa Hexler's
发生了起谋杀案 你想到丽莎·海克斯会
Gonna show up at the crime scene, and you went back?
出现在犯罪现场 于是你就溜进去了
Assuming you didn't happen to be there
我们假设你出现在那是因为
'cause you'd just murdered Jason.
你谋杀了杰森
I-I had a client.
我-我有名客户
The session ran long.
持续了很长一段时间
This client have a name?
这位客户叫什么
Um...
额...
You might recognize the name.
这名字可能有些眼熟
Congressman?
议员啊
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Listen, I think Jason met with Lisa Hexler
听着 我认为杰森在下午8点跟丽莎·海克斯
In the gold room at 8:00 P.M.
在黄金屋碰过面
He had a post-it. "GR 8" Was written on it.
他有张便利贴 上面写着"GR 8"
"Gold room 8:00 P.M."
"下午8点 黄金屋"
What was Jason meeting Lisa Hexler about?
杰森跟丽莎·海克斯碰面做什么
I don't know, but whatever it was,
我不清楚 但无论是做什么的
It got him killed.
它是杰森死亡的诱因
Hey. Did you find any connection
嘿 你知道杰森和丽莎海克斯
Between Lisa Hexler and Jason?
有什么关联了吗
I'm working on it, boss. Close.
我正在找 老大 很接近了
All right. Because we cannot go after a big fish like her
好的 在没有确凿的证据前 我们不能逮捕
Unless we have something solid. You got that?
像她这样的大人物 你听懂了吗
How about this?
这个怎样
So I've been analyzing information on Jason's laptop,
我一直在解析杰森笔记本电脑上的资料
And even though it's encrypted,
而就算它加密过了
I recovered a few of the algorithms,
我仍找出了些演算法
And turns out they're for gaming software.
结果显示它们是给游戏软件写的
And if Jason was developing gaming software,
而如果杰森在开♥发♥一款游戏软件的话
That could be something Lisa Hexler
那么丽莎·海克斯可能
Would be interested in. Right.
会感兴趣 没错
And he if he was developing it at work,
而如果他在上班时间研发的话
Then the people at Sistex might have something to tell us.
那么在赛克斯工作的人或许知道点什么
this is work?
这是在上班
Makes major crimes seem like the dmv.
搞得重案组跟机动车管理局一样
I should have been a programmer.
我应该当一名程序员的
You can't program your dvr.
你可编程不了警车识别代码
Hi, I'm William Houston,
嗨 我是威廉·休斯顿
CEO of Sistex.
赛克斯的首席执行官
Lieutenant Al Burns.
艾尔·彭斯警督
This is detective Carrie Wells.
这位是凯莉·威尔斯警探
My son, Chris, general counsel.
我的儿子 克里斯 法律总顾问
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
So, uh, you guys knew Jason Well?
那么 额 你们都认识杰森·威尔吗
I try to get to know all my junior programmers.
我试图去了解我所有的新晋程序员
He had a promising career ahead of him.
他的前途很光明
Well, Chris can help you.
嗯 克里斯可以帮到你们
If you need anything, let me know.
如果还有需要什么 告诉我一声
Sure.
好的
General counsel, huh? You didn't get the tech bug?
法律总顾问 哼 你没当科学狂人吗
Well, not every son inherits his father's mad scientist gene.
不是每个人都继承了他父亲那疯狂科学家的基因
Oh, hey. Sorry.
哦 嘿 抱歉
Excuse me! Sorry about that!
不好意思 抱歉
One of the hazards of the business.
又是行业里的一个危险品
Hey. Got that modified hopperbot.
嘿 之前那个料斗机器人弄好了
Thanks, Adam. You can set it there.
谢谢 亚当 你可以放在那儿了
Were you close with Jason?
你跟杰森熟吗
Yeah, he was a good guy.
是的 他是个好人
Can you think of anyone in the company
你知道公♥司♥里会有谁
Who may have wanted to hurt him?
想要伤害他的吗
Must be pretty competitive.
一定很有些嫉妒他的人
Well, it's a tough business,
嗯 这行业压力挺大的
But, um, we try to keep things
但 嗯 我们尽力将气氛
Pretty collegial around here.
保持平和
Well, I imagine collegial
不过我想象在一家
And multi-million dollar software company
价值百万美元的公♥司♥里保持
Don't always go hand in hand.
平和可不是什么简单事
I take your point.
我懂你意思
Happy to get you our hr files,
很乐意给你提供我们的人力资源文件
But I don't think you'll find anything.
但我不认为你们能找出些什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表