剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know, but it's obvious
我不知道 但是 很显然
they didn't want anybody to find him.
他们没打算让任何人找到他
I mean, I guess that explains why Evan was at the crime scene
所以说 我猜这大概就是为什么埃文在
where the homeless guy got hit by a cab, right?
那流浪汉被出租车撞的犯罪现场的原因了 对吧
He must have been there before the accident,
他一定是在事故之前就去了那里
just looking for Walton's jacket to get it back.
去找回沃尔顿的夹克
Once we got hold of the jacket,
当我们拿到那件夹克的时候
Jordan and Evan must have known
乔丹和埃文一定就知道
that it was only a matter of time till we got to them.
我们查到他们只是个时间问题
Yeah, I still don't understand...
是啊 但我还是不明白
Why keep Walton alive for so long?
为什么要让沃尔顿活那么长时间呢
What ties do Jordan and Evan have
乔丹和埃文到底和这位
with a fancy plastic surgeon?
光鲜亮丽的整容医生有什么关系?
Well, let's find out.
额 让我们来查查吧
I hope you don't have any plans for dinner tonight.
希望你晚饭没什么安排
Oh, not anymore, no.
哦 现在没了 没了
Pizza? Jay, we had pizza last night.
来点披萨 杰 我们昨天晚上刚吃了披萨
Pizza's great every night, bro.
哪天晚上吃披萨都挺棒的 兄弟
Hey, boss, you wanted to see me?
嘿 老大 你要见我
I do. Are you familiar
是的 你对于重案组的
with Major Crimes policy 34.5 B?
34.5 B政策熟悉吗
It's on the tip of my tongue, boss...
熟记于心 老大
There is no Major Crimes policy 34.5 B.
我们完全没有什么重案组34.5 B政策
However, there is a policy about billing four pizzas...
但是 我们有一条政策 关于把
Two pepperoni, one sausage, one anchovy...
四个披萨 两个意大利香肠 一个腊肠 一条凤尾鱼的
To Major Crimes.
账单寄到重案组的问题
Boss, look, I...
老大 你看 我
You just decided to forge my signature to authorize expenses.
你就那么愉快的决定伪造我的签名来批准这些花费
You nailed the R, but the "S"s are no good.
R写的不错 不过S还不行
You got to try harder next time.
下次你得更努力的尝试下
So, um, where are we with that roommate, Jordan Scott?
那么 呃 我们调查乔丹·斯科特 那个室友的进度如何了
Right now Jay's running Evan and Jordan
现在杰正在所有的数据库里
through all our databases, but that's it.
查埃文和乔丹 也就这了
Blood, bodies, handcuffs...
血迹 尸体 手铐
What the hell went on over there?
那里到底发生了什么事?
Boss, we find the link between Jordan, Evan,
老大 等我们找到了乔丹 埃文
and Dr. Walton, we got our answer.
和沃尔顿医生的联♥系♥ 我们就有答案了
You get on that.
你去查吧
And, uh, look, I'm sorry again...
额 还有 听着 我很抱歉
Garlic and mozzarelle...
大蒜和马里苏奶酪
for next time.
下次点这个
That is classic.
挺经典的口味
So I looked through Dr. Walton's patient records,
我看了一遍沃尔顿医生的病人记录
and guess who got an irregular mole removed by the good doctor
猜猜谁18个月前找这位优秀医生去除了
18 months ago.
一个不好看的胎记
Jordan Scott. You got it, boss.
乔丹·斯科特 说对了 老大
Well, that's a start.
好吧 这只是个开端
It still doesn't give us motive for homicide and kidnapping.
这还是没能给我们一个谋杀和绑♥架♥的动机
What else do we have on Jordan and Evan,
除了乔丹和埃文住一间公♥寓♥以外
besides the fact they shared a place together?
我们还有什么他们的信息
Glad you asked.
问得好
So I traced the $65,000 in the closet
我追踪了衣柜里那六万五千块
to a bank robbery in Atlanta,
它们是从亚特兰大的一家银行里抢来的
and it wasn't their first job together.
而且那还不是他们的第一次抢劫
Looks like they had quite a little operation going.
看起来他们有个小"行动"啊
In the last five years, Jordan and Evan traveled
在过去的五年里 乔丹和埃文
to six different cities together,
一起去了六座不同的城市
and it looks like Jordan was the mastermind.
而且 看起来乔丹是策划者
His MO was getting Evan to infiltrate a company
他的作案手法是让埃文以职员的身份
and pose as an employee.
潜入公♥司♥
Evan would act as the inside guy,
埃文在内部做工作
feeding security codes and procedures to Jordan.
告诉乔丹安全密♥码♥和工作流程
Mom - and - pop store,
老夫妻开的商店
pharmacy, real - estate office,
药房♥ 房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
and finally a bank... they're upping their game, huh?
最后是银行 他们越玩越大了哈
Chernov Construction must have been their next mark.
查诺夫建筑公♥司♥肯定是他们的下一个目标
Okay, but what does kidnapping a plastic surgeon
好吧 但绑♥架♥一个整容医生和
have to do with construction?
建筑有什么关系呢
We're missing something.
我们遗漏了什么
Hold on. Why don't we just ask Jordan himself?
等等 我们为什么不直接问问乔丹呢
His cell phone just pinged off of a tower in Queens.
他的手♥机♥刚刚被定位在了皇后区的一个信♥号♥♥塔
What's the address?
地址是什么
No address, but we got a three - block radius
没有地址 但我们有一个三街区的大致范围
around Roosevelt and 87th.
在罗斯福路和87街之间
Wasn't Evan's construction site around Roosevelt and 86th?
埃文的工地不就在罗斯福路和86街附近么
Yes, it was.
是的 就在那儿
Jordan can't go back to his apartment.
乔丹不能回到他的公♥寓♥
I'll bet he's camping out there.
我打赌他就在工地里扎营呢
All right.
好吧
Problem is with you, not the detonator.
问题出在你身上 不是那点火器
I told you, you got to get a J - hook igniter,
我跟你说过了 你得找个J形点火器
you want that detcord to blow.
如果你要引爆它的话
Get down!
快趴下
Jordan knew we were coming.
乔丹知道我们要来了
The cell phone ping was a plant.
让手♥机♥被定位是个圈套
We'd be buried under that rubble if it wasn't for you.
要不是你 我们就会被埋在那堆碎石下面了
I guess I owe you one.
我猜我欠你一个人情
One?
一个吗
Jordan never worked in construction, right?
乔丹从来没在工地上工作过 对吧
But he knew how to rig the explosives.
但他却知道怎么装那些炸♥药♥
How do you explain that?
该怎么解释这个
Jay!
杰
Was there anything on Jordan's phone
乔丹的手♥机♥上有任何
that linked to Chernov Construction?
可以联♥系♥到查诺尔建筑公♥司♥的东西么
Nothing yet. Still got to run through all these numbers.
现在没有 还得把这些电♥话♥都查一遍
15 years as an explosive tech kind of blew out my eardrums.
当了15年的爆破专家 我的耳朵已经很背了
Oh.
哦
This one...
这个电♥话♥
That's the construction foreman's phone number... Clint.
是工头的电♥话♥号♥ 克林特
Now, Jordan called him at least four times last week.
乔丹一周至少给他打四次电♥话♥
Maybe he knows what Jordan's up to?
或许他会知道乔丹在盘算什么
Get a home address on this guy.
查一下这个人的家庭住址
Roger that, boss.
收到 老大
Baby! You forgot your lunch.
宝贝 你忘带你的午饭了
Yeah, just a second.
好 等一下
Hey, so what do you think she made for you?
嘿 你觉得她给你做了什么
How you doing, Clint?
别来无恙啊 克林特
Jordan Scott.
乔丹·斯科特
I don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
Really? We got Jordan calling you four times.
真的吗 我们发现乔丹给你打了四次电♥话♥呢
So what?
那就怎么了
So we'd like to know what you're doing hanging out
那我们就想知道 你为什么和一个
with a guy we think killed one of your workers...
涉嫌谋杀你员工的人天天泡在一起
Evan Charney. Evan's dead?
埃文·查尼被害了 埃文死了
That's right, and Jordan just tried to blow me up
是的没错 而且乔丹还试着在你的一个工地里
at one of your construction sites.
把我们炸飞
Did you help him rig that?
是你帮他装的炸♥药♥吗
What, are you crazy?
啥 你疯了吗
I wouldn't do something that reckless!
我怎么会做那么鲁莽的事情
Although... Although what?
不过 不过什么
Jordan... Jordan was asking me demolition - related questions.
乔丹 他问了我关于拆迁的问题
That you answered. Yeah, why not?
你就都回答了 是啊 为什么不呢
Teaching people to blow shit up...
教别人怎样炸东西
Is that something you do on a regular basis?
那是你的日常吗
Come on, man, guys always want to hear stuff like that.
别这样 兄弟 人们总是很喜欢听这些东西的
So what were you and Jordan up to?
那你和乔丹计划着做什么来着
Nothing, okay?
什么都没有 好吗
Evan just put me in touch with the guy, okay?
埃文只是让我和这个人联♥系♥上了
I've only talked to him over the phone.
我只在电♥话♥里和他说过话
What were the calls about?
那你们打电♥话♥都说了什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表