剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
in about 0.06 milliseconds,
整个《哈利·波特》系列电影
but my guess is Huet's got something else in mind.
但我猜休特另有别的想法
Carrie, can you follow those cables to their source?
凯莉 你能沿着光缆线找到源头吗
Wait a minute. Hold on.
等一下
They're jacked into the system as output cables.
它们插入系统是作为输出光缆
They're not for financial trades.
这些不是为了金融交易
This is a direct line. It's at the heart
而是一条直达线路 通过证券交易所
of global trading through the stock exchange.
直指全球金融交易的核心
He's gonna hijack the world markets.
他打算操纵全球的股市
If you dump enough data fast enough
如果你把足够多的数据足够快的侵入
into the American and Pacific exchanges
全美美国和太平洋交易所
and the system overloads,
系统就会过载
it'll be chaos.
那将会混乱不堪
So why run the cables through the deli?
那为什么光缆线会通过熟食店
I don't know,
我不知道
but I have a feeling that Patel saw it
但我想帕特尔看见了光缆
and it's what got him killed.
从而导致杀身之祸
Of course, anything involving schools or education,
当然,任何与学校和教育有关的事
that... I would invest what I...
呃……我将会投资我所有……
Philippe, can I have a word with you?
菲利普,能借一步说话吗?
Ms. Oberfeld. Saru, hey.
奥贝菲尔德女士 萨鲁,嘿
Philippe just sent me down here to get more champagne.
菲利普让我下来拿些香槟
Ah, my task as well.
啊,我也是
Of course, please, let me help you.
是嘛,让我来帮你
Mm.
嗯
That's an interesting cologne you wear.
你身上的香水味很赞
Thank you. There's a perfumer
谢谢是一个莱克星顿大街的香料制♥作♥人
on Lexington Avenue who makes it particularly for me.
专门为我定制的
No one else in the world has it.
全球独一无二
Now, after you.
你先请
Philippe.
菲利普
Talia, what are you doing here?
塔利亚,你在这儿干嘛呢?
I found her... Oh, I...
我发现她……噢,我……
Snooping about, sir. I was not snooping about.
她在偷♥窥♥ 先生 我没有偷♥窥♥
I was getting you some champagne
我正要给你送些香槟
because you said you were running out.
你不是说你快喝完了嘛
And how did you get in? Well,
还有,你是怎么进来的?好吧,
I just walked right down the stairs.
我就这么从楼梯上走下来的
All right, fine.
好吧
I'm not Talia.
我不是塔利亚
I'm a cop, and I'm wired,
我是警♥察♥ 我戴着监听器的
and backup's on the way. And guess what?
后援马上到 你猜怎么着?
You're under investigation for homicide and terrorism.
你因谋杀和恐怖行动被调查了
All units move in now.
所有小组开始行动
No. Wait. We need more.
不 等等 我们需要更多消息
She has a play. Just wait.
她有个表演 只需一等
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about the two men Saru murdered.
我说的是萨鲁杀掉的那两个人
I'm talking about the cyber-attack
我说的是网络攻击
you're planning on the world financial market.
你正在计划对全球金融市场进行的
Murder?
谋杀
Insanity. Cyberattacks.
疯了吧 网络攻击
Saru, do you know anything about this?
萨鲁 关于这些你知道什么吗?
No, sir, nothing.
不知道 先生 什么都不知道。
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
What about those cables? Hmm?
这些电缆呢 嗯
What about those, Philippe?
那这些呢 菲利普
I don't know what those are doing there.
我不知道那些东西在那里是用来干嘛的
Maybe you know.
或许你知道
They simply allow us broader data exchange
它们只是让我们用来拓宽数据交换的
in overseas trades.
在海外贸易中
Wait, Manette, I'm no fool.
等等 曼内特 我不是傻瓜
I know something about network architecture.
我知道一些关于网络工程的东西
Shut up.
闭嘴
For once. Manette, what are you doing?
就这一次 曼内特 你在干嘛
They killed our parents, Philippe.
他们杀了我们的父母 菲利普
They offered us $20,000.
他们扔给我们两万块钱
They didn't even fly their bodies home.
他们甚至都没把他们的遗体运回家
I want them to feel loss.
我想让他们尝尝失去的滋味
I want America to feel what it's like
我想让美国感受一下
to have everything taken away.
当一切都被带走的滋味
How will this change anything?
这能改变什么
I don't care. I want revenge.
我不在乎 我只想复仇
No. Not like this.
不 不要这样
Philippe, don't!
菲利普 不要
Ah!
啊
All right, go. Go, go, go. All units go.
好的 行动 快 快 快 全体出动
Drop it.
扔下枪
Drop it.
扔下枪
Ah!
啊
You okay?
你没事吧
I had him.
我抓到他了
Yeah, sure you did.
是的,你当然做到了
Come on. Up the stairs.
快 楼上
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Oh, I'm sorry. This way.
哦 不好意思 这边
Lieutenant, good job.
警督 好样的
It is good to see you and your partner in one piece.
很高兴看到你和你的搭档毫发无损
We do what we can do. You do.
我们只是做了我们能够做的 的确
I had my doubts, but you did a good job.
我还是对你们有点疑虑 但你们做得很好
The syndicate behind Manette's plan's
曼内特的计划背后的财团
really gonna feel this one. Mmhmm.
将会受到严惩 嗯哼
Quite an introduction to Major Crimes.
对重案组印象深刻
Thank you. Did we scare you away already?
谢谢 我们已经把你吓跑了吗
No. Are you kidding?
没有 开玩笑吗
Quite the opposite. It whets my appetite.
正好相反。正好激起了我的兴趣
You know I love a good challenge.
你知道我喜欢有难度的挑战
Okay, thanks.
是的 谢谢
Hey, hi. How you doing?
嘿 你好 你还好吗
So, um, even though I'm not Talia Oberfeld,
所以 呃 即便我不是塔利亚·欧本菲尔德
I want to say that you're lovely,
我想告诉你你很可爱
and it was actually a lot of fun.
而且这次行动其实很有趣
This is your idea of fun?
这就是你认为的有趣
I can see how getting shot
我看到了你是怎么中弹的
and me being a cop might put a damper on things, you know.
还有我作为一名警♥察♥应该阻止这件事情的发生 你知道的
I can't say I've ever seen
我只能说我第一次见到
an officer in such a revealing dress.
一名警官穿得如此性感
Don't let her fool ya.
不要被她骗了
She dresses like this undercover or not.
她就是这么一个人
So, um, feel better.
所以 呃 感觉好点儿了嘛
They'll take good care of you. And, uh, sorry again.
他们会好好照顾你的 还有 呃 再次抱歉
Seeing as we're all dressed up, want to get a drink?
看来我们都身着盛装 想要喝一杯吗
00 in the morning, Al.
已经凌晨了哎
Oh, the night is young.
噢 夜幕初降
All right.
好吧
All right. Go ahead. What?
好的 继续 什么
You want to ask me about Philippe.
你想问我关于菲利普的事
You know you want to. Go on.
你知道你想的 来吧
Did you really have to kiss him like that?
你真的有必要那样亲他吗
Well, he's French,
额 他是法国人
and the French like to kiss. French kiss.
法国人喜欢接吻 法式接吻
And I was undercover, so I was working.
而且我是卧底 所以我是在工作
Funny. It sure looked real.
真搞笑 看起来确实像真的
Well, maybe it was kinda real.
好吧 可能有点儿认真
What about you and the captain?
那你和队长呢
What's up there?
又怎么了
Ancient history. That's all.
很古老的历史了 就这样
You're gonna tell me someday.
你终将有一天会告诉我的
Yeah, probably.
是啊 可能吧
Maybe.
有可能
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表