剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Someone left a wrapper
有人在犯罪现场留下了一个
Of your concentration gum at the crime scene.
你们公♥司♥浓缩口香糖的糖纸
That stuff is not on the market yet.
那东西还没上市销♥售♥
Any idea who would have access to it?
你知道谁可以拿到它么
I could throw a dart. The whole company
这么说吧 公♥司♥里的每一个人
Is obsessed with the stuff.
都着迷于这口香糖
And what about 3-d software?
那3D软件呢
Are they obsessed with that?
有人着迷于这个么
If you mean, do we have any 3-d technology
如果你的意思是问 我们公♥司♥现在有没有在
Currently under development? No.
研发3D技术的话 答案是没有
Is it possible jason was off developing on his own?
杰森有没有可能自己在研发3D软件
We encourage independent work.
我们鼓励个人的研究工作
That said, our employees all sign pretty standard
虽然这么说 但我们的员工都签署了
Exclusivity deals.
无懈可击的所有权条约
They know anything they come up with
他们知道 他们的一切研究成果
Belongs to sistex.
都归赛克斯科技所有
You know who you should speak with
你知道么 你应该去找
Is rhonda matthews.
朗达·马修斯
She and jason were friends.
她和杰森是朋友
If anybody knows what he was up to
如果有谁会知道杰森在空闲时间研究什么
In his spare time, she would.
那个人一定是她
I'm just curious, how would the company react
我很好奇 如果公♥司♥知道了
If an individual tried to market something
某个人试着去把他研发出来的东西
He'd come up with on his own?
放到市场上销♥售♥ 公♥司♥会采取什么措施
Well, we'd ask that employee not to.
这个嘛 我们会告诉员工们不要去做这样的事
And if they continued, we'd sue them.
如果他们还是继续这么做的话 我们就会控告他们
We wouldn't kill them, detective,
但是我们不会杀掉他们 警探
If that's what you're imagining.
如果你这么想的话
Rhonda, these people are from the police.
朗达 这是警♥察♥局的人
They have some questions about jason.
他们想问你些关于杰森的事情
Uh, sure. Of course.
呃 好的 当然可以
This is all so unbelievable.
这一切都太令人难以置信了
Did you find out who did it?
你们查到凶手了吗
You and jason were pretty close, weren't you?
你和杰森以前关系挺好的 是吧
Yes, but I have no idea who killed him.
是的 但我完全不知道谁会杀他
You and jason worked on a number of projects together?
你和杰森以前一起合作过一些项目吗
Yeah. Sistex encourages teamwork.
是的 赛克斯科技鼓励团队合作
Although jason and I haven't worked on a project together in,
但我和杰森已经好久没有合作过了
I don't know, almost a year.
大概有一年了
I miss working with him.
我很怀念和他一起工作的日子
And now... I know it's difficult,
我知道这不容易 但我还是得问你一个问题
But do you know if jason was working on something
你知道杰森最近有在
Outside the office on his own?
办公室之外自己研发产品吗
I don't think so. I don't--I don't know.
应该没有 我 我不知道
um...Excuse me.
额 对不起
It would have been two years ago next month.
那是两年前的四月份
Anything you can tell us? Anything going on with jason?
你还有什么要告诉我们的吗 任何关于杰森的事情
We're gonna give you a moment.
你先自己整理下情绪
Thanks.
谢谢
She has a molecule model in her drawer.
她的抽屉里有一个分子模型
I saw the exact some one at jason's house.
和我在杰森家看到的模型一模一样
They both do computer science. They work together.
他们都是搞计算机科学的 他们还一起工作过
No, they haven't worked together for over a year.
不对 他们都一年多没有合作过了
She knows more than she's telling us.
她没把知道的事情都告诉我们
It's jay.
杰的电♥话♥
Yeah? Hey, al.
喂 嘿 艾尔
I managed to track the purchase of that burner cell
我找到给丽莎·海克斯打电♥话♥的
That called lisa hexler.
一次性手♥机♥的购买♥♥地了
It came from a bodega
它是在一个离赛克斯科技
Three blocks from sistex software.
三个街区远的杂货店卖♥♥出的
You got a description of the guy who bought it?
有没有对购买♥♥者的描述
Nope. Store records show that it was paid for in cash.
没有 商店记录显示 手♥机♥是用现金买♥♥的
That's all I got, boss.
我就查到这么多 老大
The burner cell that called lisa hexler
给丽莎·海克斯打电♥话♥的那个手♥机♥
Was bought near here.
是在这附近买♥♥的
Really? Well, you know what?
真的 如果是这样
Tell jay to call that burner cell.
你叫杰拨一下那个电♥话♥号♥
Go ahead and dial the number.
拨那个电♥话♥ 杰
You got it.
没问题
Aren't you going to answer that?
你不打算接电♥话♥么
Uh, it's not mine.
额 那不是我的电♥话♥
I think it's coming from your drawer.
我觉得铃♥声♥是从你抽屉里传出来的
Oh, you just hung up on a friend of ours.
哦 你刚刚挂掉了一个我们朋友的电♥话♥
This isn't my phone.
这不是我的手♥机♥
I swear, I've never seen this before.
我发誓 我从来都没见过它
You want some advice? You might want to use it
给你个建议 你最好拿这个手♥机♥
To call a lawyer.
打电♥话♥找个律师吧
As I said, my client never saw that phone before
正如我所说的那样 我的客户在那手♥机♥
In her life until it rang inside the drawer.
在她抽屉里响之前 从来都没见过它
Yeah, I'm always finding phones
是啊 我也经常能在我抽屉里
I've never seen before inside my drawers.
找到我从来没见过的手♥机♥
She also has an alibi for the night jason rios was killed.
而且她还有杰森被杀那晚的不在场证明
You told me. At the movies.
你告过我了 她一个人
By herself.
在看电影
There are better alibis, you know.
你可以有更好的不在场证明 你知道的
She bought a box of dots and a diet coke with her credit card.
她用她的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥了糖和一杯无糖可乐
Maybe you could try checking it out.
或许你可以去查查
Oh, we will. We'll check it out.
哦 我们会去查的
Believe me.
相信我
Okay, what have you got?
好了 你查到了什么?
Okay, so check it, boss.
看看这个 老大
I got a search warrant for rhonda's personal computer.
我申请了对朗达个人电脑的搜查令
Mm-hmm. I remotely accessed it,
我远程访问了她的电脑
And it's got mostly personal stuff on it
上面基本上都是个人文件
Except for one large protected file, heavily encrypted.
除了她高级加密过的文件
Yeah, but you cracked it, right?
挺好 不过你解开了她的加密 对吧
Of course I did. Of course you did.
当然了 你当然可以
I'm gonna spare you the gory details,
我本想和你分享下那凶残的算法破解
But take a look at that.
但是看看这个
That's the same molecule carrie found in rhonda's desk.
这是和凯莉在朗达抽屉里找到的一样的分子
Does al know this? Yup.
艾尔知道这些么 知道
Just watch.
看好了
You still haven't explained
你仍旧没有告诉我们
How you ended up with that phone.
你是怎么拿到那个手♥机♥的
I told you, someone's setting me up.
我跟你讲过了 有人在陷害我
The same someone who made you lie to us
和让你骗我们不说出你在帮助杰森
About helping jason with that battery?
研发电池的人是一个人吗
What are you talking about? Oh...
你在想什么 哦
jason had a model
杰森在他的公♥寓♥里
Just like that in his apartment.
有个和这一模一样的模型
It's the critical component of next phase batteries.
这是下一阶段电池的关键组成元素
Jason was developing them
杰森在为公♥司♥之外的某个人
For someone outside the company,
研发这种电池
And you were helping him. Now talk.
而且你还在帮他 坦白吧
Yes, all right. I knew about his work.
好 可以 我知道他的研究工作
We even worked together for a while,
我们甚至还一起工作过一段时间
But jason was so secretive,
但杰森总是神神秘秘的
I felt like that he was shutting me out.
我感觉他在把我排除在他的计划之外
So I finally told him, "Screw it,"
所以后来我告诉他 去你的吧
He could keep working by himself.
他可以自己一个人继续研发
Then you heard he had a breakthrough, right?
然后你就听说了他的大突破 是吧
Based on work you and he did together, right?
那是你和他一起进行的研究 对吧
Not only that, he was gonna sell it for a lot of money.
不仅如此 他还要把研究成果高价卖♥♥出
You must have been so angry
你一定非常生气吧
That he was gonna meet with lisa hexler without you.
得知他要去一个人见丽莎·海克斯
I'm about one second from shutting this down.
再这样我就要终止这次谈话了
Do we have anything on this movie alibi?
我们查了她看电影的不在场证明了吗
Okay, just hold on. Uh, come on, come on.
等一下 额 快啊 快
Rhonda's last credit card statement,
朗达上最后一次信♥用♥卡♥使用信息
Dots and diet coke, 18.50.
她买♥♥了糖和可乐 一共十八块五
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表