剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
They're race horses.
是賽馬的名字
Wait, what, how do you know that one?
等等 你怎么知道這些的
Marco's not the only one who likes to play the ponies.
可不是馬克才玩賽馬
Listen, the passwords are the Aqueduct winners
聽著 這些密碼是前四個星期亞古德賽馬場
of the ninth race of the past four Saturdays
第九場比賽的冠軍的名字
and I know tonight's password.
而且我知道今晚的密碼
Jay, pull up that security footage
杰 把大衛被殺那晚 俱樂部外的
from outside the club the night Davis was killed.
監控錄像調出來
Got it right here.
就在這兒
There goes Davis at 2:05.
大衛在2:05進去了
You know what that means.
你知道這意味著什么
This kid must have gotten shot, like, shortly after that.
他一定在這不久后就被槍擊了
2:30 in the morning.
凌晨2點半
Guy looks like he's on a mission.
他看起來像在執行什么任務
So all we have to do is go down to the club,
所以說我們只需去俱樂部
talk to them, and find out where he was going.
打聽下他當時要去哪
No one in a place like this is gonna want to talk
那種方沒人愿意
to a couple of cops.
和警♥察♥有過往
Well who said anything about going as cops?
誰說一定要以警員的身份去?
Password?
暗號
Tequila Jack.
龍舌蘭杰克
Gotta deal with her for a second, buddy.
你得適應下她 伙計
I get it all day.
我一整天都得受著
And he loves it.
然而他就喜歡我這點
We'll be back in few.
我們馬上回來
I'm gonna talk to the singer.
我去跟歌♥手談談
Yeah, I bet you will.
是的 我就知道
I'm gonna go talk to...
我去跟...
I know, the drummer.
我造 鼓手對吧
Knock yourself out.
隨你便
Gorgeous.
歌♥聲繞梁啊
Excuse me?
不好意思
Your take on that last song.
上一首歌♥你將它唱地栩栩如生啊
Oh, thank you.
哦 謝謝你
Yeah, playing it in B-flat.
用降b調來唱
That's tricky to pull off.
有些難度呀
You know your Jazz.
你懂爵士樂呀
I'm a talent scout from Chicago.
我是來自芝加哥的一位星探
You have a name, talent scout from Chicago?
你有名字嗎 來自芝加哥的星探
Roger Barren.
羅杰巴倫
Stella.
斯黛拉
I was in here the other night and I heard
上次我來這兒時我聽到了
this amazing trumpet player.
美妙的小號家的演奏
Mm. Davis Bennett.
嗯 戴維斯·班內特
He's our biggest draw.
他是我們的大明星
Especially with the ladies.
尤其是一些女士
You haven't heard, Bennett's dead.
你不知道嗎 他死了
Died night before last.
大前天晚上死的
Oh, my God. What happened?
哦 我的天啊 發生了什么
Well, look, you are gorgeous.
看 你不僅如花似玉
Well, thank you.
哦 謝謝夸獎
And cool.
還是位冰山美人
I'd love to hear more about your label.
我還想聽聽你的故事
Well, you're a very talented drummer.
嗯 你是位有天賜的鼓手
Do you like to mix business with pleasure?
要不要讓我們玩一會兒
What about your boyfriend?
你男朋友怎么辦?
Him? No.
他 哦不
No, he's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男友
My friend.
只是位朋友
Look it... he's flirting up a storm with your lead singer.
看看 他和你們領唱眉來眼去的
Yeah, Stella.
是啊 斯黛拉
That's the boss's girl.
她是老大的女人
Marco is not somebody you want to piss off.
馬克可不是你敢惹得人啊
What's it like working with the boss's girlfriend?
跟老大的女人共事是什么感覺
She can do whatever she wants.
她可以為所欲為
Like tonight.
就像今晚
She changed the arrangement to her song
她在演出前臨時將
right before we played it.
歌♥曲安排變了
Well, you know what, you're such a good drummer,
不過 你知道嗎 我之前都不知道
I didn't even know.
你是位這么厲害的鼓手
Well, thank you.
哦 謝謝
Hey, Marco.
嘿 馬克
I'm Marco Vrioni.
我是 馬克·維歐尼
Raquel Scott.
雷凱爾·斯科特
Why don't you join me in my office
為何不來我辦公室
for a private drink?
來喝杯私人小酒
Sure, I like private.
當然 我喜歡"私人"二字
Don't go anywhere.
等我
So, tell me.
請告訴我
What are you really doing here, Raquel Scott?
你到這兒來真的是要做什么 雷凱爾·斯科特?
I'm listening to music, right?
我在聽音樂 不是嗎?
I mean, I know that's a crazy thing to do in a jazz club.
我意思是我知道在爵士俱樂部這么做是很異類的
But I'm a record executive out of Chicago.
我是一家在芝加哥的碟片公♥司♥的高管人員
Devin Schurtzer, you know him?
戴文·斯卡茨 你認識他嗎
Never heard of him.
從沒聽說過這個人
Really? 'Cause he's heard of you.
真的? 因為他知道你
In fact, he says you get the best young artists
事實上 他說你讓紐約最好的新人音樂家
to play here before they play anywhere else in the city.
在去其他地方前先在你這兒演奏
Glad my reputation's made it out to Chicago.
我為我聲名遠揚感到欣慰
We're interested in an artist.
我們對一位音樂家很感興趣
We hear he's special.
聽說他很特別
Plays here, Davis Bennett.
他就在這兒演奏 戴維斯·班內特
Again, why are you here?
再問一遍 你來這兒做什么
I'm a record executive, I mean, I'm going
我是唱片公♥司♥的高管 我意思是
to a bunch of clubs. This isn't the only one.
我去了許多家俱樂部 不只是這家
We're actually looking to sign a few artists.
我們實際在找些新人音樂家來我們公♥司♥
Like who?
像誰
Mark Overton's finger work is solid,
馬克·歐文騰的指法是很精彩
but he's overrated.
但被高估了
I saw him last week at The Vanguard.
我上周末在"先鋒"看了他的演出
That stuff's so derivative.
那太沒創意了
Well there's Mark Overton,
額 有馬克·歐文騰
he's playing at The Vanguard Thursday nights.
他每周四在"先鋒"演出
I wanna go take in his show.
我會去看他演出的
And then there's Mel Flower and Babkin.
還有"梅兒花"和巴步金
They're playing at The Stone Saturday night.
他們都會在"堅巖"那表演
I'm gonna go see them.
我也會去看的
They're blowing up, we wanna sign 'em.
他們已經紅炸了鍋 我們想簽他們
You wanna join me?
你有想加入嗎
Davis Bennett isn't playing tonight.
戴維斯·班內特今晚不會演出
Really?
真的?
Mm.
嗯哼
You can take her back to the bar.
你現在可以送她回酒吧了
Whatever happened to our private drink?
私人小酒呢?
Oh, Kenny will set you up.
哦 肯尼會幫你擺好的
Don't turn around, we're being watched.
別轉過去 我們被監視著
I have a clue. Wanna dance?
我有個想法 要不要跳支舞
You don't dance.
你不跳舞的吧
I do now. Oh.
現在會 哦
Let's make it convincing.
跳好點 得讓人信服
I see you're starting to feel the music, huh?
看來你開始跟著音樂搖擺了 嗯哼~~
Just go with it.
好好跳
Okay, there's a guy behind you.
好吧 你背后有個人
See him? Yep.
看到沒 看到了
There's a button missing on his jacket.
他衣服上缺了顆紐扣
I saw the exact same button at Davis Bennett's crime scene.
我在戴維斯·班內特被殺案現場看到了同樣的紐扣
That places him at the lot where Davis was dumped.
可以證明他是拋尸的人
But doesn't prove he's a killer.
但不能證明他就是兇手
Good point.
說的也是
Well, maybe instead of blowing our cover tonight,
不過與其今晚就暴露身份
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表