剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
we should have our guys go pay him a visit tomorrow?
不如明天讓我們的人去拜訪他下?
Yes.
好的
You ready to get out of here?
你準備好離開了嗎
Sure.
當然
Especially since you've been flirting
尤其是在你和馬克的
with Marco's girlfriend.
女友互拋媚眼后
Ah, I was not flirting.
啊 我才沒拋媚眼呢
Oh, yes you were. Take me home, now.
哦 你當然有 現在帶我回家
I would love to.
我的榮幸
Roger. Raquel.
羅杰 雷凱爾
Sorry about detaining you overnight.
抱歉拘捕了你一整夜
Man, you're just doing your job.
孩子 你只是在做你的本職
And I've seen worse.
我也遇到過更糟的情況
The drunk tank, New Orleans Jazz Fest.
在新奧爾良爵士盛典的醉漢拘留所
Whew.
哇
Look...
看...
Know this kid Davis, man.
孩子 你知道嗎 大衛
He was the real deal.
他真是名副其實的天才
We'll find his killer.
我們會找到兇手的
All right, go ahead and ask me.
好吧 盡管問我吧
Ask you what?
問你什么?
If giving up jazz was the right thing for you to do.
對你來說放棄爵士會不會是正確的
You've been asking yourself that same question for 25 years.
你25年的人生一直都在問自己同樣的問題
Nah. You said it yourself.
哪有 用你的話說
I never had the chops.
我從沒有過那才能
Chops you can learn.
才能是能后天努力得到的
You had heart.
但你有顆爵士心
You never told me that when I was your student.
你那時從沒說過收我為徒
Well, you know me.
你知道的
That's not how I do it.
那不是我的作法
Maybe it's not too late to start.
現在開始也許也不晚啊
I'll give that some thought.
我會思過的
So, these are all the guys who work for Marco.
為馬克工作的人都在這兒了
That's him, uh, scar on his cheek.
就是他 嗯 他脖子上有傷痕
Who's he?
他是誰
Here we go.
菠蘿菠蘿蜜
Alec Hyka. Came to the States in '97.
阿列克·亥卡 97年來到美國
He's been racking up arrests ever since.
之后罪名就不停地疊加
And busted for drug trafficking,
還曾因運毒 斗毆罪
arms dealing, assault.
販賣槍支而被逮捕
It doesn't seem like he's done any time.
看起來他沒坐過牢
With a rap sheet like that? Come on.
像這種丑行昭彰的人? 別逗了
Looks like Marco's attorney always manages
看來馬克的律師總有方法
to get the charges against Alec dropped.
洗脫阿列克的罪名
Lot of shady characters in the club last night.
昨晚俱樂部有許多臭名昭著的角色
Maybe Davis saw Alec do something
也許大衛看到阿列克做的一些壞事
he wasn't supposed to, Alec had to take him out?
于是阿列克不得不除掉了他?
What's Alec's address?
阿列克的地址是
It's 712 Bogart Ave., East Bronx, Apartment 3A.
是東布朗克斯區 波尕特大道712號 3A號公♥寓♥
You two, head over there.
你們兩個去
You know, Al's not the only macho guy
跟你說 不只是艾爾
who explored his artistic side.
有藝術天分
Oh, yeah?
是么
Yeah, couple years ago, I dabbled
當然 幾年前 我曾涉及過
in a little ballroom dancing.
跳交誼舞
To tell you the truth, I had a hell of a tango.
告訴你一個秘密 我跳探戈棒極了
Is that right? True story.
真的嗎 是真的
You know, if I had stuck with it,
如果我堅持下來的話
I'd probably be on that dancing TV show.
我估計會上那個跳舞的真人秀
Who knows, right?
誰知道呢
Yeah, no way you're getting laid with that one, Denny.
你不可能靠那個釣到女孩的 丹尼
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 你在開玩笑嗎
It works like a charm.
那非常有效
My man, ladies love to dance.
兄弟 姑娘們喜歡跳舞
Hey, hey you.
嘿 你 站住
Police!
警♥察♥
Oh, holy shit!
真他媽的該死
Oh!
天吶
Okay, we know Alec was at Davis's crime scene, right?
我們已經知道埃里克在犯罪現場 對嗎
He's Marco's hired muscle, so chances are
他是馬克雇的打手 也就是說
he doesn't make a move without his boss's say so.
如果他老板不發話他是不會動手的
We need more than that to come after Marco.
我們需要更多的證據來扳倒馬克
Carrie's right.
凱莉說的沒錯
Look, I know these mob guys, all right?
我非常了解這些黑幫成員
They come in here with their $1,000 an hour lawyers,
他們到時候會雇一千塊一小時的律師
sitting with their smug-ass grins on their face,
然后自以為是的坐在這
you know, just, like, they're daring you to arrest them.
就像是 你們不敢逮捕我一樣
We need to get one of Marco's people
我們必須得拿下一個馬克的人
to break ranks, give us something.
找到線索 尋找突破口
Well, why don't you hit up your girlfriend, Stella?
那為什么不找你的小女友 斯黛拉呢
I mean, she's dating Marco. She might know something.
她現在和馬克拍拖 她有可能會知道些什么
Hey, Lieu, you got a new girlfriend?
你有新女朋友了 警督
All right.
是么
That's a new necklace you're wearing there, Denny.
你帶了一條新的項鏈啊 丹尼
Never seen you wear that one before.
之前沒見你帶過
Oh, yeah, I just... This is a friend's.
哦 是的 是個朋友的
You're wearing your friend's necklace?
你帶你朋友的項鏈嗎
He means girlfriend.
是女朋友
I mean, it's not that defined... yet.
還沒有確定關系
Eh, defined enough that you're wearing her necklace.
都帶上她項鏈了還沒確定關系
She asked me to wear it, okay?
是她叫我帶的 好么
Something about, you know, making us feel closer.
就像是 兩人之間感覺更親近
Something like that.
諸如此類
Aww, that's sweet.
么么噠
Al, you could take a leaf out of his book.
艾爾 你可以向他學一學
When we were dating you never wore anything of mine,
我們在約會時你從來沒有穿我的任何東西
except that one time when you wore my thong.
除了那一次你穿我的內褲
Okay, back to the case.
還是聊聊案子吧
There was a photo in Davis's dorm room.
戴維斯的宿舍里有張照片
He was wearing a necklace.
里面是他帶著一個項鏈
Stella had the same necklace at the club that night.
斯黛拉那晚在俱樂部也帶著一模一樣的項鏈
Ah, you see, look!
你們聽到了吧
I'm not the only guy who shares necklaces
不只有我會帶上
with his lady friends.
女性朋友的項鏈
Stella and Davis had a thing.
斯黛拉和戴維斯有一腿
Your crush Stella was having an affair
你暗戀的斯黛拉和戴維斯
with Davis.
有奸♥情♥
She's not my crush, okay?
我沒暗戀她 好嗎
I just liked her version of You Make Me Feel So Young.
我只是喜歡她唱的《你讓我感覺如此年輕》版本
"You made me feel so young."
“你曾讓我感覺如此年輕”
"You made me feel so young." Past tense.
“你曾讓我感覺如此年輕”過去時態
And the drummer said that Stella changed the arrangement
那鼓手說斯黛拉在上臺前
right before they went on stage.
修改了歌♥曲
What if she was singing it for her lover Davis?
如果這是她唱給愛人戴維斯的呢
What if she was dedicating that song to him
如果這是首專門獻給他的歌♥呢
because she knew he was dead?
因為她知道他已經死了
I'm gonna talk to Stella.
我現在就去和斯黛拉談談
Oh, hi.
你好
Roger, right?
羅杰 對嗎
Kinda early for tonight's show.
看演出來早了點
You remember my fake name.
你竟然記得住我的假名
Lieutenant Burns, NYPD.
彭斯警督 紐約警局
What's this about?
找我♥干♥嘛
Davis Bennett.
戴維斯·班內特
I liked you a lot better as a record executive.
我還是更喜歡星探的你
Come on in.
進來吧
This is your dressing room?
這是你的化妝間
Welcome to the high-class world of being a jazz singer.
歡迎來到爵士歌♥手的“頭等艙”
I know you and Davis shared a necklace.
我知道你和戴維斯帶同一條項鏈
Tell me what else you shared.
告訴我你們還分享了些什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表