剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I'm used to conversations stopping
我已经习惯了 每当我走进来
when I walk in the room.
这屋里就瞬间冷场了
Never liked it.
我一点也不喜欢这样
Press release just came out
关于伯恩斯离职的新闻稿
regarding Burns leaving the force.
已经发表
There may be an investigation into his past as well.
可能还会对他的过去进行一番调查
What? Destroying one good cop wasn't enough for you?
怎么 毁掉一个好警♥察♥ 你还不满足啊
No one is to have any contact with Al Burns
在对于伯恩斯和罗素的调查完成前
until the investigations into Burns and Russo are complete.
任何人都不能允许和艾尔·伯恩斯联♥系♥
Unless you'd like to join him in early retirement.
除非你想和他们一样提早退休
Clear? Crystal.
听清楚了吗 一清二楚
Good.
那就好
So where are you going?
你要去哪
To join Al in early retirement.
和艾尔一起安享晚年咯
That's what I thought. Have fun.
我就知道 玩的愉快
That's gotta hurt.
很痛吧
Sorry about that, Al.
对不住了 艾尔
Uncuff me, Tendler.
给我解绑 滕德勒
As usual, I'm one step ahead.
我总是快人一步
Yeah? You were one step ahead,
是的 你是先行一步
you wouldn't have spent the last eight years in prison.
要不然你怎么会在狱中度过八年
It happened so fast, Officer.
时间过的很快的 警官
I heard someone breaking in, and out of fear for my life,
我听到有人私闯民宅 担心自己的人身安全
I grabbed a baseball bat.
我随手抓起棒球棒
I struck the suspect who pulled a gun on me.
砸中了拿枪指着我的嫌疑人
We wrestled for the gun and...
我们在抢夺枪的过程中...
Freeze!
别动
Drop your weapon!
放下你的武器
Thank God, Lieutenant.
谢天谢地 警督
I was just about to call you.
我正想打给你
You need to keep your partner on a leash.
你需要拿根绳子拴好你的搭档
I told you to leave it alone, but you couldn't.
我告诉过你别管这些事了 你不听
You are officially under arrest.
你被正式逮捕了
You happy? Do I look happy?
你满意了 我看上去满意吗
No, not really. What are you doing?
不 并不 你在干什么
My job. Your job? That's a laugh.
恪守本职 本职 开玩笑吧
Hey, could both of you just shut up for a second?
喂 你俩能消停一会吗
Hey, why don't you tell her
嘿 你为什么不告诉她
you were just about to kill me, huh?
你刚刚还想杀我呢
You ever heard about "Stand your ground"?
你听说过"正当防卫"吗
I was well within my rights.
我在行使我的权力
Oh, stand your ground, you don't even know the law...
哟 还正当防卫 你一点也不懂法律
I know the law better than you do.
我比你懂法律
Hey! Hey, you can't go back there.
嘿 嘿 你不能进去
You don't have a warrant.
你都没有搜查令
I don't want you back there.
我不希望你过去
You're right, I don't have a warrant,
你说的没错 我是没有搜查令
but this is a search incident to arrest,
但是这是逮捕附带的搜查
so I thought I'd take a look around,
所以我想四处看看
make sure there are no other suspects.
确保没有其他嫌疑人
Get back here. I'm not done with you, Tendler.
回来 我和你没完呢 滕德勒
They found a letter jammed in the back of Russo's closet.
他们发现有封信卡在罗素的衣柜后面
I'm sorry about the quality.
很抱歉这画质不咋地
I guess I must have rushed when I scanned it.
我估计是我扫描的时候太匆忙了
You're fine,
你没事了
and you are headed for Central Booking.
而你就去中♥央♥拘留所吧
You're under arrest. I've been thinking.
你被逮捕了 我一直在思考
I've decided not to press charges.
我决定我还是不要提出上诉了
I'm not the kind of guy that locks up other cops,
我不是那种大义灭亲的人
and I'm confident that Lieutenant Burns
我相信伯恩斯警官
has learned his lesson.
已经得到教训了
As long as he's willing to apologize.
只要他愿意向我道歉
Not a chance.
你想得美
Seems like a generous offer to me, Al.
我觉得这可是个慷慨的提议 艾尔
I'm sorry. Good.
我很抱歉 很好
Water under the bridge,
事情就这么算了
and thank you for coming to my aid today.
还有谢谢你今天的及时营救
Sure.
不客气
Here.
给你
After you.
你先请
The whole "Raging cop" Thing is getting tired.
假装“愤怒的警♥察♥”都让我玩腻了
Find anything? I did.
你发现了什么吗 嗯
I took this off Tendler's printer.
我从滕德勒的打印机里拿走了这个
An ass-kissing letter from Tendler to his parole officer?
一封滕德勒给假释官拍马屁的信
The lines... they match the lines on the paper
这些线条 它们和那些在桑德拉公♥寓♥里找到的
that was found in Sandra's apartment.
纸上一模一样
Tendler planted it,
滕德勒栽赃的
so why aren't we arresting him right now?
那我们刚刚为什么不直接抓捕他
Because all the shit he stole is still out there, so...
因为他偷的赃物都不在这里 所以...
Right, and we find that, we also take down
没错 一旦我们找到了 就可以
whoever he's been working with.
把他和他的同伙一网打尽
Precisely.
没错
You don't happen to have any idea
你还是不知道
where Tendler's keeping everything?
滕德勒把东西放哪了吗
Don't you think I would have told you if I did?
你难道觉得我知道了不会告诉你吗
But I have a feeling that we're gonna find out real soon.
但是我有预感我们离真♥相♥很近了
You seem pretty confident.
你很自信啊
I left him a message.
我给他留了个口信
You know, I gotta admit, when you first told me
我不得不说 你第一次跟我说
the only way to get Tendler was for me to quit the force,
抓到滕德勒唯一的方法是让我离职的时候
it seemed like a crazy idea, even coming from you.
即便这是你的主意 我都觉得太疯狂了
You know, it got us into Tendler's place,
这能让我们进入滕德勒的家
and like you said, with Coates around,
像你说的 只要科茨在位
you weren't gonna get a warrant, but an ex-cop
你就得不到搜捕令 但是 一个前任警♥察♥
doesn't need a warrant.
并不需要搜查令
Now all we gotta do is get Tendler to take the bait
现在我们要做的就是让滕德勒上钩
and free Russo.
然后释放罗素
That's gonna be a piece of cake.
看来是小菜一碟
There he is.
他在那儿呢
Freeze, Tendler!
别动 滕德勒
Detective Wells, this is a surprise.
威尔斯警探 真是个惊喜
Ah, what can I say? I'm full of surprises.
哦 我能说什么呢 我的人生充满惊喜
Get down!
趴下
Cover me.
掩护我
Ah!
啊
Okay, so wait, Al quitting,
好吧 等等 艾尔离职
right, that's part of a plan too?
也是计划中的一环吗
Internal Affairs wasn't gonna let a cop investigate.
内务部不会让一个警♥察♥参与调查的
I can't believe you didn't tell us, Carrie.
我真不敢相信你瞒着我们 凯莉
Ah, I'm sorry.
啊 抱歉
I didn't want to get you guys in any deeper
我不想让你们卷入
than you needed to be, that's all.
不必要的纷争中 就这样
Excuse me for a second.
失陪一下
This is huge.
你干了件大事
We've got Tendler dead to rights on the murder.
滕德勒是无法逃脱这场谋杀的罪责了
And with all the contraband in there,
我们还在这儿找到了所有的走私品
ought to keep us busy for months,
调查他和同伙做下的新案子
looking for new cases against him and his partners.
够我们忙上好几个月的了
All worked out, then, huh?
明白 还有什么事
Where's Burns?
伯恩斯在哪
I'd like to talk to him about his vigilante act.
我想就他的义务警♥察♥行为和他聊聊
Oh, come on. You can't be serious.
哦 算了吧 你开玩笑的吧
You're still gunning for him?
你还在针对他吗
Actually, I wanted to see if he wanted this back.
事实上 我想知道他想不想拿回这个
You mind if I give him this?
你介意我把这个转交给他吗
It was really nice working with you, Detective Wells.
和你合作甚是愉快 威尔斯警探
I hope you don't take this the wrong way,
我希望你不要误会
but I'm definitely hoping our paths never cross again.
但是我着实希望 我们以后不要再有交集了
Oh, that's fine by me,
哦 我没问题
but if you ever want a friend in Internal Affairs,
但是如果你想在内务部有个朋友
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表