剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
按我的指令行事
Al, wait. Stand by.
艾尔 等等 先待命
That's him. That's Lorenzo the Shadow.
是他 那是“魅影魔星”洛伦佐
That's him?
是他吗
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧
Freeze, police!
别动 警♥察♥
Let me see your hands! Don't move!
把手举起来 不许动
Okay, okay, my hands are up, just don't shoot.
好的 好的 我已经投降了 别开枪
Don't even think about it.
你想都别想
Get his gun.
拿走他的枪
You're making a mistake.
你们抓错人了
Wouldn't be the first, and it won't be the last.
又不是第一次 也不会是最后一次
Cuff him up. All right.
把他拷上 好的
What's your name, big guy? Huh?
你叫什么 大块头
Ah, no I.D. Oh.
哦 没有身份证 哦
You gonna tell us your name,
你打算主动告诉我们你的名字呢
or do we just call you The Shadow?
还是要我们叫你魅影魔星
Or you could call him "Mr. Shadow,"
或者你可以叫他“魅影魔星先生”
keep things formal.
这样正式一点
My name is go f...
我的名字是去你...
Don't say anything, Lorenzo.
什么都别说了 洛伦佐
See, now that wasn't so hard, was it?
看吧 这一点都不难 对吧
Nice to meet you, Lorenzo.
很高兴认识你啊 洛伦佐
You're dead. I'm sorry, boss.
你死定了 抱歉 老板
They already called you The Shadow, I figured...
他们已经叫你影子 我以为...
All right, shut up. Both of you.
好了 你俩都闭嘴
Who are you?
你又是谁啊
I'm just a bean counter.
我就是个会计
Lot of beans.
好多钱啊
You don't know the half of it.
你们肯定一无所知
I'm sure we will, once we get you back
我保证我们把你带回重案组后
to Major Crimes, Steven Patchett.
会无所不知 史蒂文·帕切特
Call me Stevie. Everyone does.
叫我小史就好 大家都这么叫
We're gonna transport these guys in.
我们要把这些家伙带走了
Right behind you.
我们紧随其后
You need a new nickname.
你需要一个新绰号♥了
You're not in the shadows anymore.
你再也不在暗处了
How about Lorenzo the Mute?
"沉默的洛伦佐"咋样
Did you know 100 people
你知道美国每年
in the United States are killed every year
有一百个人被闪电
by lightning strikes?
劈死吗
You a weatherman as well as being
你是天气预报员和
a criminal accountant?
犯罪会计的合体吗
You know, I resent that. I mean, would you call
我本身是拒绝这样的说法的 我是说 你会叫
the Yankees' accountant "Yankee Accountant?"
做会计师的北方人为"北佬会计师"吗
No, you would not. So, you know,
不 你不会 所以说
your characterization is as lazy as it is fallacious.
你的描述是彻彻底底的谬误
Okay. Even though, yes,
好吧 尽管 是的
my client is technically a criminal.
我的客户法律意义上来说是个罪犯
Strike that. Uh, alleged criminal.
讲错了 是有嫌疑的罪犯
You know, I have a... an office in West...
我在韦斯切斯特有家办事处...
Shut up.
闭嘴
I don't care about your office in Westchester.
我管你在韦斯切斯特有没有什么办事处
Just shut up. Thank you.
给我闭嘴就好 谢谢
Sure. I was gonna shoot him myself.
当然 我本来要亲自干掉他
Get down!
趴下
Drive!
开车
Hey, Al.
嘿 艾尔
Jay, listen, we've been ambushed.
杰 听着 我们中了埋伏
Some of Lorenzo's guys followed us and shot up the car.
洛伦佐的手下一路跟踪我们并向车射击
W... we're in the Bronx, but...
我们在布朗克斯区 但...
Whoa, whoa, Al, Al.
喂 喂 艾尔 艾尔
Uh, I didn't catch all that. Can you repeat it?
我没听清 你能重复一边吗
I think we've lost 'em for now.
我觉得我们已经甩掉他们了
We gotta hole up somewhere. We're heading towards...
我们需要找个地方躲躲 我们正在朝...
Al?
艾尔
Al?
艾尔 你在吗
Hey, boss?
嘿 头儿
Carrie and Al were just ambushed.
凯莉和艾尔刚刚中了伏击
Their car just got shot up. What do you mean?
他们的车被击中了 你什么意思
Where... where are they? I don't know.
他们现在在哪 我不知道
Somewhere in the Bronx. Lost the signal
只知道在布朗克斯区
before they could tell me exactly where they were.
他们还没告诉我具体♥位♥置的时候信♥号♥♥就断了
Look, that narrows it down to, like, 60 square miles.
听着 把范围缩小到 60平方米内搜索
J-Bones, what else?
小杰杰 还有什么吗
I got nothing. We have to find out
我什么也没查到 我们必须找到
where they are, and we have to get them help.
他们在哪 我们要帮他们
All right. Come on.
好的 快点
Ah, come on. It's this frickin' storm.
啊啊啊 快点 该死的风暴
The whole system's down because of it.
整个系统因为它都瘫痪了
I can't even get a... Jay.
我什么信息都得不到... 杰
Just do whatever the hell you have to do
试试别的你能想到的方法
and find them, you got that?
找到他们 懂了吗
All right.
好的
Okay, so there are no phone signals
好吧 根本搜不到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
'cause the cell towers are overloaded.
因为基地台超负荷了
Do we have coms with anybody up there?
那边有谁是我们可以联♥系♥得到的吗
Uh...
额
No. It's a mess.
没 系统一团糟
Can't get anything. They're all out on calls.
什么信息都看不到 电♥话♥都打不通
Maybe we should go. Go? And do what?
也许我们该去那 什么 去干嘛
Wander around the Bronx with what, a frickin' megaphone?
在布朗克斯区的大街上拿着大喇叭瞎叫唤吗
We have to find their location.
我们必须搞清楚他们的方位
Try to get through to any precincts,
仔细搜查每个辖区
see if there's been any reports of any shots fired.
看看是否哪里有开枪的接警报告
Once we find out where they were ambushed,
一旦我们找到他们被伏击的地方
then we find them.
也就找到他们了
Yes, ma'am. All right.
是的 长官 好的
51st has seen better days. Hey.
51区看上去还不错 嘿
Good thing you remembered this place.
还记得在这发生过什么事吗
The engine's shot. Hi, how may I help you?
枪击引擎案 你好 需要帮助吗
Carrie Wells, Major Crimes.
凯莉·威尔斯 重案组的
Richie Gardner, Probationary Officer.
里奇·加德纳 见习警官
You're a probie? How long you been on the job?
是个菜鸟 你干这份工作多久了
One week. Four days, actually.
一周 其实是四天
Okay, well, welcome to the deep end.
好吧 让我们长话短说
We got a hurricane, a wanted criminal,
我们遇到了飓风 抓到了一个通缉犯
and a bunch of guys out there with guns
还被一群持枪人员尾随
who are trying to find us so they can set Lorenzo free.
他们试图找到我们 这样洛伦佐就可以逃跑了
Where are the holding cells? Uh, we only have the one.
牢房♥在哪里 我们只有一个
Place is under renovation. It's in the bullpen.
牢房♥在被翻修 就在后面
Any guests tonight?
今晚有人被捕吗
Just the guys you're checking in.
只有你们带来的这个人
And here's the keys.
这是钥匙
Lock the door, hunker down. Storm's coming.
关上门 蹲下 暴风雨就要来了
Aah! Hey, you just ripped
啊 喂 你刚刚撕裂了
a $2,000 suit, you know, that's the fourth violation...
一件2000刀的西装 你违反了第四条...
Shut up! My statutory rights...
给我闭嘴 我的法定权利...
Ugh, this cut on my hand needs medical attention,
啊 我手上的伤口需要医学处理一下
now you're legally required to provide that.
法律规定你现在提供给我
Okay, you know what? If you shut up,
好吧 你知道吗 如果你闭嘴
I will provide you with medical attention.
我会给你提供医护处理的
No, no, no, W... w... wait,
不 不 不 等 等 等一下
you can't put me in the cell with him.
你不能把我和他放在一间小屋里
He's gonna try and kill me. "Try" Is actually
他会试图杀了我的 “尝试”其实
optimistic on my part.
在我看来太乐观
He is going to successfully kill me.
他会成功杀掉我
And then he'll likely kill the family I'll never have.
然后他可能会杀掉我永远也不会有的一家子人
But maybe I could have that family if you don't
但也许我可以拥有那一家人
put me in there... You talk an awful lot.
如果你不把我放在那儿 你是个话唠
Do you know that? Are you good?
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表