剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I think he meant for the two of us to have a moment.
我想他的意思是让我们单独聊
I don't care what he meant.
我不管他是什么意思
Al? It's okay.
没事的 艾尔
Listen...Ahem.
是这样...
I know that I broke your heart
我知道当时我不辞而别
leaving the way I did
伤了你的心
and just walking out...
还抛下...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I know you think you're
等一下 我知道你觉得自己是
God's gift to every man on the planet,
每个男人梦寐以求的尤物
but...and nothing personal here,
但是 不是我针对你
the day you left was the greatest day of my life.
你离开那天是我这辈子最开心一天
Oh.
好吧
Two alphas, one relationship?
两个强势的人谈恋爱
Wasn't going to work.
不会有结果的
Wasn't going to work, huh? Mmmmm.
不会有结果 是吧? 没错
But You're still wearing the necklace.
但你还带着这条项链
Never took it off, huh? Hmm.
就没摘下来过 是吧?
I think you're still in love with me.
我觉得你还爱着我
You never filed for divorce, did you?
你从来没申请过离婚 是吧?
What? You wish.
什么? 想得美
You know, but staying married to you was a great way to keep all those...
不跟你离婚倒是可以 死了那些...
all those women hell-bent on marriage off my back.
那些拼命想和我结婚的女人的心
Look. I need you help.
听着 我是来请你帮忙的
You've driven halfway across the country following these guys.
你追着这伙人半个美国都跑下来了
All by yourself. You suddenly need me, why?
全靠你自己 现在突然找我帮忙 为什么?
I knew you were a cop, and judging by how insane you are,
我知道你是警♥察♥ 而且看你这么疯狂
probably a pretty good one.
应该还是个不错警♥察♥
This is personal to you. Yeah.
这是你的个人恩怨 是的
Why?
怎么讲?
You remember Cody?
还记得科迪吗?
Of course.
当然了
Damn it, Eddie.
该死的 艾迪
That's my favorite way of being woken up.
这是我“最喜欢的”被叫醒方式
Seriously? You used my only clean shirt as a napkin again?
搞什么 你又拿我最后一件干净T恤当餐巾用
Look at this. It's disgusting.
看看这里 恶心死了
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
Just wait, let me get this straight.
等等 让我理清一下
So someone sneaks into the house in the middle of the night
有人半夜偷偷溜进来
and eats your nasty pizza,
吃了你那恶心的披萨
and wipes their face with my t-shirt
拿我的T恤抹了嘴
and then just leaves, right? Don't smile at me.
然后又溜走了 是么 别冲我乐
Actually I messed up your shirt
没错弄脏你T恤的是我
because you look so much hotter in mine.
因为我觉得你穿着脏T恤更火♥辣♥
You're not going to charm your way out of this.
你别以为说两句好听的就没事了
Don't you dare.
看你敢
You want to see my night stick?
想看看我大警棍吗
No, no! Get off me.
不想 别闹了
Cody! Hey guys.
科迪 你们好啊
Hey.
你好
Hi, Cody. What have you got partner?
你好啊科迪 有什么事吗
Come in, sit down.
进来坐
Yeah, sit down, Cody.
坐吧 科迪
So um, I spotted two suspicious cars on Wormwood,
我在沃姆伍德发现两辆可疑车辆
and I got the plates.
还记下了车牌
Oh, good. Good job.
不错 干得好
Before you know it, you're going to be in a patrol car.
很快你都能当上巡警了
Hey, hey, hey.
喂 别动那个
Stick to the license plates, amigo, all right?
旁友 继续说车牌的事儿 好吗
Okay. All right.
好吧 这就对了
He kept coming around after you left.
你走后他还经常过来
Kind of grew up an unofficial deputy.
长成了一名义务警♥察♥
He joined the academy.
他还进了警校
I was on the DeMars case.
我当时在办迪马斯的案子
I think he was trying to help
我猜他是想帮忙
because when they...
因为当他们...
when they found Cody's body,
当他们发现科迪的尸体时
he was near where one of the DeMars' mobile labs had been.
他就死在迪马斯的某个移♥动♥制毒点附近
I led him right to them.
是我把他送进了虎口
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All right.
好吧
I'll do it. For Cody.
为了科迪 我会帮你的
Okay. What about the other...
好的 那另外几位
I'll rally the troops. Don't worry about them.
我来做工作 你不用担心
You're married.
你结婚了
No. No?
没有 没有?
Well, technically yes, but I was married for like, six weeks.
从法律的层面上说是的 也就六个礼拜
Listen, when I left Syracuse
听着 当初我离开雪城的时候
I just needed to get away from everything.
我只想一味逃避
I went to Daytona 'cause they had good gambling,
去代托纳 是因为那里有赌场
cocktails, great sunshiney weather
有鸡尾酒 还有好天气
And you got married.
还结了婚
And I guess it just slipped your mind to tell me since you've been back.
回来这么久 我猜你只是忘了告诉我
Nothing slips my mind.
我从来不忘事
Not a big deal, why mention it?
小事一桩 不提也罢是吧
And now he shows up and you're going to help him.
现在你男人找上门来 你还要帮他
Actually, I was hoping we were going to help him.
实际上 我是想咱俩一起去帮他
So, one of my exes walks in asking for help,
这么说如果我的某一位前任来找我帮忙
you're volunteering?
你也会主动帮的是么
Whatever you did in the past has no bearing on what we have together now,
你以前什么样 跟我们俩现在没关系
so as a mature adult I would, of course, help your ex.
作为一个成年人 我当然会帮助你前任
Oh.
是么
Unless it was Georgia Song.
除非是乔治娅·宋
That one...I mean, she hit on you every time we were together,
那个贱♥人♥ 每次我们在一起她都来找你
and then she intentionally spilled her drink on me.
还故意把酒洒我身上
And she gave you that ugly brown turtleneck
那件丑哭了的棕色毛衣也是她送你的
that I had to throw away.
我一早就把它扔了
I looked all over for that.
我还到处找来着
Yeah, I'm in. Thank you.
好吧 我会帮忙的 多谢了
Only to ensure this clown doesn't get you killed.
我只是不想你被这个跳梁小丑害死
Okay.
随你怎么说
And I'm out if your six kids show up next.
你要是再有六个孩子蹦出来我就不干了
Six? One, two, three...no, we're good.
六个 我想想 一个 两个 三个 没有了
Angus and Malcolm DeMars. They're brothers.
安格斯和马尔科姆·迪马斯 他们是兄弟俩
Seriously bad guys.
十恶不赦的坏蛋
A handful of unsolved murders linked to them.
他们背了好几条人命
Mom left.
母亲离家出走了
Rumor was, they killed their father in a drug dispute.
坊间传言 他们因为毒品纠纷杀了亲爹
Rumor was, the dispute was with Angus and Malcolm.
传言还说 是他们兄弟俩起的纠纷
They killed their father over a meth deal?
他们为了毒品杀了自己的老爸?
Yeah, with a crowbar.
没错 用的是撬棍
Nice family.
五好家庭啊
Ex-cons with that much methylamine?
这种前科犯带着那么多冰♥毒♥
Why didn't you arrest them?
你为什么不逮捕他们?
I needed to connect them with the buyers
因为我想抓到买♥♥家
to get them off of the streets for good.
一劳永逸把他们统统端掉
They left Daytona on Thursday, so I followed them.
他们周四就离开了代托纳 我就跟了出来
Then you get to the part where you lost them.
然后你就跟丢了他们
You got a profile where they might be staying?
你有测写评估他们可能藏在哪儿吗?
Yeah, based on the motels they favored on the way up,
有 根据一路上他们住的旅馆分♥析♥
they like places that offer ground floor units,
他们喜欢住提供一楼房♥间
have minimal surveillance, and don't ask a lot of questions.
没什么监控 且不用登记的旅馆
Anything else you can give us?
还有其它线索吗?
Yeah, they like quick access to their vehicle.
他们喜欢能够尽快跑路的
They always stay near the highways.
一直住在靠近高速公路的地方
Occasionally they call in for female company.
有时候会叫女人来陪夜
And, uh, Angus.
还有 安格斯
Angus loves Highway Hoagie,
安格斯喜欢吃公路英雄三明治
so they always stay near one of them.
他们总是住在加盟店附近
Look at this, I've hit the big time, Al.
快看 艾尔 我赶上大事儿了
Right next to a story about a councilman busted with a hooker.
就挨着市议员招♥妓♥被捉奸在床的新闻
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表