剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I got to get the...
我得
There you go.
给你
So, um, am I gonna see you again?
我还能再见到你吗
For your sake, I hope not.
为你着想 我希望不再见
You were getting pretty cozy there with Ellis.
你和艾里斯呆在一起相当惬意啊
I was marking the suspect.
我在观察嫌犯
You were doing a lot more than that.
你做的远远不止这些
Listen, if Ellis is part of his crew,
听着 如果艾里斯是其中一员
he will lead us straight to Ganz.
他会把我们带向甘斯
Why aren't we tailing him?
我们为什么不跟踪他
As a matter of fact, I hacked into his phone.
事实上呢 我黑进了他的手♥机♥
We are tailing him.
我们正在追踪他
Looks like Hunter's on the move.
看上去亨特正在移♥动♥
Oh, hey, this could be going down.
嘿 好像有事要发生了
All right, stay on him. I'm gonna call Al.
好的 跟紧了 我去通知艾尔
You got it.
没问题
Just like old times, huh?
旧日时光 啊哈
You and I together, working on a case.
你和我一起破案
I told you, I don't want to talk about the Tendler case.
我说过了 我不想谈论坦德勒的案子
I wasn't even thinking about Tendler.
我都放下了那事情
Apparently, you still are.
显然 你还耿耿于怀
The guy's about to pull off a casino heist,
这家伙要发动赌场劫案
and he comes out here? It doesn't make sense.
却来这儿 这说不通啊
Jay said he tracked his phone
杰说他追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
right around here, so here we are.
一直到了这里
All right, I don't like this.
好吧 有点不妙
NYPD. Get your hands up.
纽约警局 举起你的手
Get them up, get them up.
举起来 举起手来
Don't shoot, don't shoot.
别开枪 别开枪
That's it, that's it. Get out. Come on.
就是这样 出来 快点
Let's go, turn around.
过来 转过身
What are you dong out here? I was told to be out here.
你来这儿干什么 有人喊我来这儿
Either of you Carrie? Why?
你们谁是卡莉 怎么说
Where is he?
他人呢
No clue. Yeah?
不清楚 是吗
You need to think harder.
你得再仔细想想
This really goodlooking guy... He's not that goodlooking.
这个帅哥 帅个屁
Well, he gave me $500
他给我500元
to come up here and give whoever showed up the phone.
让我来这儿 给人看这个手♥机♥照片
$500.
500元呢
Said you'd think it was hilarious.
天上掉馅饼啊
It's hysterical. Go.
砸死你丫的 滚
Go. Go, go, go, go!
滚 快走开
Carrie's boyfriend is setting us up.
凯莉的男朋友给我们下了套
He is taunting us.
他嘲弄我们
Now we've lost his trail.
现在我们失去了线索
Yeah, Jay?
是的 杰
You get eyes on Hunter or his crew?
看到亨特或者其他成员了吗
No, he just sent us on a wild goose chase.
他让我们白跑一趟
That's what I was afraid of 'cause I just got a report
和我担心的一样 因为我收到报告
that an industrial dry cleaner
一家工业干洗店
got burglarized and cleared out a few hours ago.
几小时前被洗劫一空
Dry cleaner?
干洗店
They handle large businesses in the area,
他们在这片区域业务广泛
including casinos, and, get this,
包括赌场
it looks like a bunch of uniforms
西西里岛赌场的制♥服♥
from the Sicilian were part of the haul.
就在里面
Those would come in handy
对于想要
for anyone trying to take down the Sicilian.
扳倒西西里岛赌场的人来说简直是利器
I'll send you guys and Carrie a list of all the customers
我会发给你们和凯莉一份
that had items taken.
被盗货物顾客名单
Thanks, Jay. We'll get back to you.
谢了 杰 我们会再打给你的
All right, so Hunter is playing us.
没错 亨特的确在玩弄我们
You need to call Carrie.
你需要打给凯莉
Tell her to meet you at the Sicilian.
告诉她在西西里岛赌场碰面
And guess what, you're gonna take me to the dry cleaners.
还有 带姐去干洗店
Right.
好
I told them no mayo.
和他们说了不要蛋黄酱
Don't worry about the mayo, Ganz.
别管蛋黄酱了 甘斯
Mayo on a burger?
蛋黄酱汉堡吗
You lose all your taste buds in the joint?
你在监狱呆的连味觉都没了吗
The joint.
监狱
The place where I spent months
我在那里花了数月
planning every detail of this job,
计划行动细节
this operation that you just put in jeopardy?
而你却搞砸了
That one? You told me
知道吗 你和我说
that hotshot architect wouldn't be at the office.
那个建筑师不会在办公室的
What was I supposed to do when he walked in?
他走进来了我该怎么办
I got the plans, didn't I?
我有计划 不是吗
Nobody gets hurt on my jobs. Yeah?
我的计划中不会有人伤亡 是吗
Well, nobody would get rich if I didn't take out Warner.
如果我没有干掉沃纳 大家都不会发财
I saved our asses.
我才是功臣
Warner was a visionary.
沃纳是个有远见的人
The man created beauty.
他为世间创造美
Then last night, you almost destroyed more beauty.
而昨晚 你差点坏了大事
The redhead cop?
美女警♥察♥
I heard about that. What did you think?
我听说了 你觉得呢
Did you think that killing a cop
你以为干掉一个警♥察♥
was gonna make our job easier?
会让我们的计划更容易成功吗
Is that what you thought?
你是这么想的吗
I was trying to take the heat...
我只是想把...
Aah!
啊
If you so much
如果你再
as look at her again,
去多看她一眼
I will kill you.
我会活剥了你
Now come on, let's get to work.
好了 开工吧
Oh, that's not good.
这可不妙
What's going on?
怎么了
Power surges all over Atlantic City.
大西洋城的电压上涨
It started 40 minutes ago.
40分钟前开始
Servers are crashing everywhere, including the Sicilian.
几乎冲击了每个地方 包括西西里岛
Holy... Ellis must have a hacker on his team, kid.
妈呀 艾里斯小队里绝对有个黑客
This is going down now.
现在要出事了
Now, Sicilian security confirms the servers are down
现在,西西里岛安♥全♥局♥确认服务器已经瘫痪
but report nothing else is going on out of the ordinary.
但报告上说并没有任何不寻常的事情发生
Hunter should have made his move by now.
亨特现在应该已经开始行动了
Maybe he's trying to smoke us out, see how much we know.
也许他是想引出我们 看我们知道多少
Yes, I remember all that cash.
恩 我还记得那些现金
That's what you remember?
这就是你记得的
That guy, I saw him
那个男人 我见过他
playing penny slots at Arabian Kingdom.
在阿♥拉♥伯王国玩老虎机
Maybe he's just changing up places to gamble.
或许他只是换个地方玩玩
No, no.
不 不是
There's only one way to find out.
只用一种办法能查明
NYPD. Keep your hands on the car.
纽约警局 把手放在车上
Hunter got you spying on me, huh?
亨特让你监视我的 对吧
Where's Ganz, huh?
甘斯在哪 啊
I want my lawyer. Yeah, you'll get your lawyer.
我要找我的律师 是啊 你得请律师
He's good.
他很厉害
Just this.
拿着这个
Stay in the car.
呆在车里
What are we looking for in here?
我们在这里找什么
Al, I got to make a phone call.
噢 我得去打个电♥话♥
Jay, hey, listen. I got this poker chip here.
杰 嘿 听着 我拿到了筹码
It's got what I think is a sketch of the original
我觉得我拿到了草图原型
Arabian Kingdom Casino on it.
上面有阿♥拉♥伯王国赌场
I saw the exact same sketch
我见过完全一样的图
on a cocktail napkin in Warner's safe.
在沃纳保险箱中的酒巾上
Didn't Linden claim that the Sicilian was the only casino
林登不是宣称西西里岛是世界上唯一的
in the world designed by Warner?
由沃纳设计的赌场吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表