剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
We'll outsmart him. every step, we'll outsmart him.
我们会智胜他的 每一步都算在他前面
We only got two, three hours head start.
我们只占得两三个小时的先机
They'll probably figure we're gonna take him over to fort huachuca.
他们应该猜到了我们要把他带到华楚卡堡
They don't make movies like this any more, huh?
现在没人拍这种电影了吧
That's a good thing. all they do is talk.
多好 这种电影除了对白啥也没有
That was quick.
这么快就好了
Go ahead.
你去吧
Alex, will you let me finish?
亚历克斯 能让我把话说完吗
There she is. Carrie Wells.
看看谁来了 凯莉·威尔斯
You got my stuff, Zeke?
东西给我带来了吧 齐克
Not a cop, are you, red?
你不是警♥察♥吧? 红发妞
I always wanted to use that on you.
我一直想在你身上用这个梗来着
July 11th, June 19th, October 31st,
7月11日 6月19日 还有10月31日
All three times you used it on me,
这个梗你都用了三次了
All three times you said you always wanted to use it on me.
每次你都说一直想在我身上用这个梗
That's weird.
好奇怪
It's all there.
全在这儿了
Really? feels a little light to me.
是嘛 我怎么感觉有点轻
I won on Texas, I won on BYU,
我赌赢了德克萨斯大学长角队 杨百翰大学美洲狮队
Oh, look at that. I'm short.
瞧瞧 短斤少两了
Hand it over.
拿过来
Green Bay and the over tonight.
我赌今晚绿湾包装工队胜
Sure.
没问题
Speaking of tonight, you free?
说到今晚 你有空吗
I got tickets to this show, en tempera Mexico, a woman...
我搞到两张墨西哥蛋彩画门票 有个女的...
Okay, stop, just...
够了 停
Why is it that every time I come to place a respectable, illegal bet,
为什么我每次来下一大笔非法的注
you ask me out on some disgusting date?
你就来邀我赴这种恶心的约会
I've never asked you out before.
我什么时候约过你
February 14th... Valentine's day, no less... 2011.
2月14号♥ 还是情人节呢 2011年
You asked me to join you to watch your cousin
你约我和你一起去看你表妹
strip on amateur night at the Kinky Kitty-cat Club.
在怪咖凯蒂猫夜店的草根之夜大跳脱衣舞
You missed out.
你放了我鸽子
Just the fact that you remember all those things
你记得那么清楚
Tells me that you're interested.
明摆着告诉我你是感兴趣的
You know what it tells me?
你知道什么是明摆着的吗
That you're a pig, and I'm
那就是你是猪头
a super-cop who remembers everything.
而我是过目不忘的超级警♥察♥
Come with me tonight, or I'll let everyone know
今晚跟我去 不然我就让天下人知道
that the super-cop is breaking the law
超级警♥察♥也会犯法
and making illegal bets.
还会非法下注
Are you blackmailing me, Zeke?
你在敲诈我吗 齐克?
How about I arrest your ass, throw you in jail,
要不要我现在就把你逮捕 丢进大牢
and then it's your word against mine.
到时候就是你我各执一词
So you're taking Green Bay and the over tonight, right?
你是赌绿湾包装工队今晚胜 对吧
Yeah. exactly.
对 没错
You'll say yes someday, Carrie Wells.
你总有一天会答应我的 凯莉·威尔斯
Never gonna happen.
做梦去吧
Hey, Al.
喂 艾尔
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Whoa, sporting a new tie. I like it.
哟 秀出新领带了嘛 我喜欢
New? just grabbed whatever off the rack.
哪里新了 架子上随便拿的一条
Right. I've been working with you for four years,
呵呵 咱俩共事四年了
and you normally rotate the navy blue tie with the burgundy spots,
你一般就在藏青底 酒红色波点
or the burgundy tie with the navy blue spots.
和酒红底 藏青色波点两条领带间换来换去
That's a new tie.
这条绝对是新买♥♥的
Just once I'd like to sneak a new look by you.
难得一次偷偷换个新装还被你发现了
Okay, here's what I'll tell you.
好啦 我跟你说
I like it. It suits you.
我挺喜欢的 很适合你
Skinny, hip, edgy. it's a good look for you.
修长 时尚 前卫风 你戴着好看
It doesn't have anything to do with that
确定你换新装不是因为要跟
hot new detective that just transferred in, does it?
新转来的那个性感警探争风头?
Oh, come on. you think I'm jealous of Denny?
拜托 你觉得我会和丹尼争风吃醋?
Two men shot. Both had guns.
两人被枪杀 被害都有配枪
One was drawn, neither got a shot off.
一具尸体被拖移过 两人都没来得及开枪
Looks like a professional hit.
看起来像是职业暗♥杀♥
Who are they? Don't know.
被害都是什么人 不知道
Neither men had ID.
他们身上都没有证件
This room and the adjoining suite were booked
这个房♥间和隔壁套间都被一家
by a dummy corporation out of Delaware.
特拉华州的皮包公♥司♥预定了
Killer used a silencer, so none of the guests heard anything.
凶手用了消音器 所以没有住客听到动静
Hotel employee delivering bath salts found the bodies.
酒店工作人员在送浴盐的时候发现了尸体
Where's the other suite?
那间套间在哪儿
Back this way.
身后这边走
Figure there was a woman staying in this room.
感觉住这间的应该是个女人
No telling if she's a call girl or a colleague of the victims.
不知道是应♥召♥女郎还是被害人的同事
Nobody in the hotel got a good look at her.
酒店上下没人仔细看过她的模样
What about the surveillance video?
监控录像有吗
Can we ID her from that?
能否通过录像查出她的身份?
Well, cameras have been down for a couple of days.
摄像头坏了好几天了
Head of hotel security should be on his way.
酒店安全主管马上就过来
So the question is, did she orchestrate this, or was she the target?
问题在于 她是这起暗♥杀♥的主控还是目标
Detectives.
警探们
I'm Jerry. Jerry, hey.
我是杰里 杰里 你好
I saw your picture down in the lobby.
我在酒店大厅见过你的照片
Employee of the month, head of security, very impressive.
本月最佳雇员 安全主管 很厉害啊
I'm sorry about the issue with our cameras going out.
很抱歉我们的摄像头坏了
We have been long overdue for an upgrade.
我们早该升级换代的
So you have nothing.
所以说你那儿没线索
One of my outside cameras didn't go down.
酒店门口的一个摄像头没坏
This was at around the time of the incident.
这是在案发前后拍摄到的
You can't even tell who was entering and exiting the hotel.
连谁进谁出都看不清楚
Sorry again.
实在抱歉
Surveillance system has a number of issues.
监控系统确实有好多问题
Just once, I'd like to sneak a new look by you.
难得一次偷偷换个新装还被你发现了
Wow, Jerry. that is a nice watch.
哇 杰里 你这表不错啊
Much nicer than the one you had in your
比你在本月最佳员工那张照片上戴的
employee of the month photo.
高级好多
What is that, a Rolex?
什么牌子 劳力士?
How much did that cost you? Those things are expensive.
买♥♥这块表要多少钱 金劳可贵了
This was a gift.
这是别人送的
Fancy.
高端啊
You want to know something cool?
正巧 你知道吗
My partner here, he's a tech whiz, right?
我的搭档是个技术能手
I, uh, am.
对 我是
He could look at your surveillance stuff,
他看过你的监控录像
and he could tell you if someone had tampered with it like that.
就能立马告诉你是否有人动过手脚
You know what, just let me access the, um, mainframe.
只要给我权限访问那个 主机
And I'll let you know.
我就能告诉你
Look, I thought they were gonna have a bachelor party
是这样 我以为他们是要给什么名人
for someone famous.
办单身派对
I didn't think anyone was gonna get hurt.
我没想到会有人遇害
I swear.
我发誓
So you turned off the cameras. who paid you, Jerry?
所以是你关的摄像头 谁付的钱 杰里
I don't know.
我不知道
All contact was done electronically.
全是在网上联♥系♥的
I did leave the cameras on in the stairwell.
我留了楼梯间的摄像头没关
This may be useful.
也许能派上用场
There's our mystery woman.
这就是我们要找的神秘女人
What's on that floor?
那层楼都有什么
Guest rooms and health club.
客房♥和健身俱乐部
She wouldn't have gone in the street in a bathrobe, right?
她不会穿着睡袍往街上跑 对吧
I don't know, maybe the locker room at the health club?
也许会去健身俱乐部的更衣室
Worth a try.
可以去看看
Could still be in the building.
她可能还在这幢大楼里
Health club services, hotel guests, and local members.
有俱乐部服务员 酒店客人和本地会员
You need to check their membership cards.
你得去检查他们的会员卡
I already told you, my wallet was taken from my locker.
我跟你说过了 我储物柜里的钱包被偷了
I see.
了解了
Figure there was a woman staying in here.
感觉住这间的应该是个女人
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表