剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I... I... I murdered someone?
我杀人了
I... I... I kidnapped a little boy?
我绑♥架♥了孩子
That's right.
没错
Ahh.
哈哈
You know, I... I saw the...
我 我看到
the kid on Channel 2.
小孩被绑♥架♥的新闻在电视2台播过
Phew. A nice looking boy.
哎 还是个蛮可爱的孩子
Hope they find him. I'm gonna find him.
希望他的父母能找到他 我会找到他的
Would you make it quick so I can get out of here?
麻烦你能快点吗 我要走了
Yeah, that's not how it's gonna work, Jim.
啊 你知道那是不可能的 吉姆
You know, I, um...
额 我...
I understand that this is a big case for you people.
我知道对于你们来说这是件大案
I get it. Yeah.
我都懂得 嗯
But you brought me down here without any proof.
但你们毫无证据就把我逮捕了
I haven't done anything wrong.
我可没做坏事
What kind of police work is that?
你们这算哪门子的警♥察♥啊
You've got the wrong guy.
你们抓错人了
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
That's Jim!
是吉姆
Jim Garrett.
吉姆·盖瑞特
We were in grad school together for a while.
我们曾在一所研究院学习
There a story in that?
有什么隐情吗
Jim couldn't hack it. Dropped out.
吉姆没及格 退学了
When's the last time you saw him?
你上次见到他是什么时候
I haven't seen him.
我之后就再也没见过他了
Not once in 25 years.
差不多25年了
Carrie...
凯莉
he knows Allen.
他认识艾伦
They were in school together.
他们以前是同学
What's your relationship to Kenneth Allen?
你和肯尼斯·艾伦是什么关系
Ken Allen? Well...
肯·艾伦 哦...
Whoo! Oh, there's a blast from the past.
呼 哦 这倒让我想起了很多陈年旧事呢
Uh, well, uh, Ken Allen... well, you know,
额 额 肯·艾伦... 哎
we were... we were... we were... we were good friends.
我们 我们 我们 我们曾是好朋友
I haven't seen him in a while.
我和他好久没见了
So you weren't aware that his son is the missing boy?
那你不知道就是他的儿子失踪了吗
Oh, no. Uh...
额 不知道啊
No. Wow, no.
我不知道 哇 我不知道啊
Well, Ken, he must be...
哎 肯啊 他一定...
he must be really suffering right now.
他现在一定很痛苦
Well, funny.
有趣了
In a way, I can understand his pain.
某种程度上说 我能感同身受他的痛楚
How's that?
怎么会呢
I, uh...
我 额...
I know how much it hurts to...
我知道你心心念念的东西被别人
have something taken away from you.
夺走有多痛苦
Right.
没错
Which is why you took something away from him, right?
所以你就拿走了属于他的东西 是吗
I had nothing to do with it.
我和绑♥架♥案毫无干系
I'm talking about the trophy.
我是说奖杯
The Prometheus science trophy.
普罗米修斯科学奖
Awarded to Hudson University's most brilliant
颁给了哈德森大学最杰出的
science and engineering student.
理工科学生
Oh, that?
哦 那个啊
I mean, I bet you thought you should have won it, right?
我敢保证你觉得你更应该获得那个奖杯
Look.
听着
Ken was, you know, a great guy,
肯是个很棒的人
but, well, he was always just a bit dim
但是 一提到学术问题
when it came to the science.
他总是有点蠢
If I'm being honest, he was always
我实话实说 他总是
a couple of steps behind when we worked together.
在我们合作的时候比我慢半拍
I had to, you know, carry the ball, so to speak.
我每次只好 哎可以这么说吧 身负重任
That's ridiculous. He's delusional.
简直荒唐 他就是在意淫
But you two did work together? Yes.
但你们以前的确一起学习 是的
I mean, nothing groundbreaking. I was in my 20s.
我是说 我没做出一番大事业 可我那时候才二十几岁
We were just scratching the surface back then.
我们当时都是小屁孩一群 只懂皮毛
And then you became Kenneth Allen,
但你现在是
CEO of one of the biggest chemical corporations
纽约一家大型化工企业的董事长 肯尼斯·艾伦
in New York, and he became Jim Garrett... exterminator.
而他只是个叫吉姆·盖瑞特的灭害虫人员
And that's my fault? Not saying that.
怪我咯 我不是这个意思
I'm just trying to understand what makes this guy tick.
我只是想知道他做这些事的原因
It was the discoveries I made after grad school
一定是我毕业之后的发明
that put me on the map, not some Bunsen burner experiments
让我声名远扬 而不是在实验室
in a college lab. He's insane.
做的煤气喷灯实验 他疯了
What were you doing in his house?
你在他家干什么
Well, they had a bit of a bug problem,
他家有点虫害问题
and, you know, they called the pest control company.
然后 他们就打电♥话♥给杀虫公♥司♥
I happen to work there, so when I saw
我恰好在那家公♥司♥工作 所以当我得知
their request for services, I thought I'd step in
他们的服务需求 我想我该去他们家
and rid them of their worries.
帮他们除虫患
So, what? You just, uh...
所以呢 你就正好...
do your work and then stash the trophy,
杀了虫 然后顺便拿着奖杯
walk out with it on... on your way out?
大大方方走出去了
Thought it would look good on my living room table.
我觉得它和我的客厅桌子更配哦
You do know burglary is a crime?
你知不知道入室盗窃是犯罪
Actually, it's not burglary unless you enter the home
事实上 这不是入室盗窃 除非你进房♥子
with the intent to commit a felony therein.
带着犯刑事重罪的意图
"Therein"? Wow!
"意图" 哇哦
What are you? A damn lawyer?
你算什么啊 律师吗
You work for a bug company.
你就是个杀虫公♥司♥的普通职员而已
You're a smart guy, huh, Jim?
你很聪明啊 是吧 吉姆
The best you're gonna get on me is petty theft.
你们最多只能指控我偷窃
I'll do a little community service, I'll be fine.
我只要去干些社区服务就行了 然后我就什么事也没了
Now, how about you let me go home?
现在 你能让我回家了吗
The only place you're going is to jail.
你能去的只有监狱
I know you murdered Jason Lutz.
我知道你杀了杰森·卢茨
I know you kidnapped Mason.
我知道你绑♥架♥了梅森
Well, you're right about one thing.
好吧 你在一点上是对的
I am a pretty smart guy.
我是个特别聪明的人
I figure any lawyer worth his salt...
我觉得任何一个称职的律师
will have no problem getting me off.
都会为我做无罪辩护的
It's probably pretty difficult to get a conviction
因为你们很难给我定罪
when you already have a prime suspect.
当你们已经找到一个主要嫌疑犯
Especially one who happens to be dead,
特别是有个人突然死了
like, uh, what's his name?
额 他叫啥来着
Uh... Lutz.
额 "拉兹"
Juries, when they get confused,
陪审员 他们就糊涂了
"Boop boop!"
噗 噗
If there's a human side to you at all,
要是你还有人性的话
I want you to hear me.
我希望你听我一句
That little boy needs medication or he's going to die.
这孩子需要服药 否则他就会死
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
But, speaking hypothetically, wherever he is,
但 假想一下 不论他在哪儿
exposed to the elements, no food or water,
他现在肯定风吹雨打 饥渴难耐吧
I don't... I don't see little Mason surviving much longer.
我估计小梅森活不了多久了
It's a shame that his clever father
真是悲哀啊 他那么聪明绝顶的父亲
couldn't devise some way to save him.
居然没有办法救他了
You can't be serious. I'm completely serious.
你开玩笑吧 我很认真
Put Kenneth Allen in the room with Jim Garrett.
让肯尼斯·艾伦和吉姆·盖瑞特独处
That's extremely unorthodox, even for you,
那不合惯例 即使是你提出来
not to mention it's illegal.
何况这是非法的
Look, he can stonewall me all day, and he's right.
听着 他一直都在和我耗时间 但他对的
What do we have?
我们有什么证据呢
I mean, the closest thing we've got
我们有的最有力的证据
is that he lied about Lutz because he left his card
就是他在卢茨的事上说了谎 因为他在卢茨妈妈家里
at Lutz's mother's house.
留了他的名片
And there's the theft of the trophy.
还有就是奖杯的盗窃
Yeah, but that's all it is, petty theft.
是的 我们只有这么多证据 只是盗窃
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表