剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Or she totally wants me! Back to the case.
或者她就是想要约我 继续说案子
Right, Joyce's alibi checks out.
好吧 乔伊斯的不在场证据被证实了
Bringing us back to square one.
我们又回到了起点
Not necessarily.
不需要
When I was talking to Joyce, she said...
当我和乔伊斯谈话的时候 她说过
she was relieved that Norah was dead,
诺拉死了她就解脱了
which is horrible, I know,
我知道这很不友好
and she said it was because she didn't want
她说这是因为她不想让诺拉
Norah working for one of her competitors.
为她的竞争对手工作
What if Norah was already working
如果诺拉已经在为
for one of her competitors?
她的竞争对手工作了呢?
Who have we got?
乔伊斯的竞争对手都有谁
Well, how about these guys?
好吧 这些人怎么样
Let me introduce you to Meredith Hubert, Avra Feld,
让我向你介绍 梅瑞狄斯·休伯特 艾威亚·菲尔德
and Phineas Capitan.
还有 菲尼亚斯·开普敦
Now for the past decade, these four have been
在过去的十多年 这四个人
neck and neck in a technology race,
在科技竞赛中并驾齐驱
and they've been playing dirty... corporate espionage,
并且他们的手段不光彩...商业间谍
poaching talent from each other's teams.
从彼此的团队挖人
What kinds of projects have they been competing on?
他们一直在竞争什么样的项目
Well, most recently, they've been competing to create
嗯 最近 他们在竞争制♥造♥太空服
a pressurized suit that would allow someone to free-fall
这种太空服能让人在太空中
at supersonic speeds from the edge of space.
以超音速自♥由♥落体
And the winner was...
获胜者是
Avra Feld's SkyDive.
艾威亚·菲尔德的太空降落伞
Norah worked on projects that she couldn't talk about.
诺拉做的有些项目是不能谈论的
Norah had a cap with that same logo on it in her apartment.
在诺拉的公♥寓♥里有一顶有同样商标的帽子
She was working for Avra Feld.
她为艾威亚·菲尔德工作
And if Feld thought Norah was jumping ship to Joyce's crew,
如果费尔德认为诺拉跳槽到乔伊斯的公♥司♥
he may have killed to protect his secrets.
他或许为了保密而杀了她
Let's go talk to Avra Feld.
我们去找艾威亚菲尔德谈谈
Thanks for talking to us, Mr. Feld.
谢谢你和我们交谈 菲尔德先生
We just want to ask you a few questions about Norah Al-Bayati.
我们只是想问你几个问题关于诺拉·阿巴亚提
Norah Al-who?
诺拉阿尔..谁
It seems she might have worked for you.
她似乎是为你工作
I've got thousands of people that work for me.
有上千人为我工作
I can't keep track of them all.
我不可能和他们都有联♥系♥
I was named "Forbes'" Most Influential Businessman
去年我被<福布斯>评为最有影响力的商人
last year, if you happen to recall.
如果你能回想起来
I do happen to recall.
我确实记得
It was "Forbes'" Most Influential Techies,
<福布斯>最有影响力的科技公♥司♥
and you were number two underneath Joyce Chen.
你是第二 就在乔伊斯陈之下
If you're looking for a list of my employees,
如果你们想要一份我的雇员名单
you can talk to my secretary.
可以找我的秘书
No, we know your employees sign NDAs,
不了 我们知道你的雇员都签署了保密协议
so chances are, if Norah worked here,
所以很有可能 即使诺拉在这儿工作
your secretary would have no record of that.
你的秘书也没有记录
Then we're done here, Detectives.
那我们没什么可说的了 警探们
Norah worked on projects that she couldn't talk about.
诺拉做的有些项目是不能谈论的
She had signed papers, nondisclosure agreements.
她签了保密协议
Oh, my God, the cat.
哦 我的天啊 那只猫
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
You're planning some kind of mission to Mars,
你在计划去探索火星
specifically to the volcano Arsia Mons,
特别是去阿尔西亚火山
and Norah was helping you.
而诺拉在帮你
That's an interesting theory,
那是一个有趣的推测
except the technology to go to Mars is years away.
然而去火星的技术还要好几年
That's what you want your competitors to believe,
你想让你的竞争对手这么认为
but Norah's parents told us
但是诺拉的双亲告诉我们
that she was excited about a project at work,
她对一个工作项目感到很兴奋
that it was going to take her away for a few months.
这个项目会让她离开好几个月
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think she was helping you fast-track the technology,
我想她在帮你加速改进技术
and she was training to go on the mission.
她被训练要去进行探索活动
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
When Joyce started showing interest in Norah,
当乔伊斯开始表现出对诺拉感兴趣
maybe you killed her to protect your little secret.
也许你杀了她来保护你的小秘密
Maybe one of my competitors
也许我的一个竞争对手
is trying to set me up to take the blame here.
试图陷害我杀人
Either way, you can direct all future questions
不管怎样 你们有任何问题都可以
to my lawyer, Clay Hibbard at Berkowitz and Etz.
联♥系♥我的律师 克莱·希巴德 伯克维兹&梅斯事务所
Great. We're so sorry to have bothered you.
好极了 我们很抱歉打扰你
You know what, though, I think this
你知道么 我想这将是
is going to make an awesome story for the press,
一篇令人震惊的新闻报道
and the thing is, I love to be in the press.
重要的是 我喜欢上镜
It's true. She does. I do. I really do.
这是真的 她确实 我会的 我真的会
You don't have anything.
你没有证据
An insider tip from a well-known cop
一条来自知名警♥察♥的内♥幕♥消息
is gonna open Pandora's box for you.
会为你打开潘多拉的盒子
So either you start helping us,
所以要么你给我们有用的消息
or I'm going to call the press and share my theories.
要么我就去打给媒体分享我的推论
Okay.
好吧
I am planning a mission to Mars, and...
我是有计划去火星探索
Norah was gonna go.
诺拉将要去火星
So Carrie and I had to twist his arm,
所以凯丽和我不得不给他施压
but Mr. Feld finally told us about his plans.
菲尔德先生最终告诉我们关于他的计划
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
It seems he's got a secret training facility
看来他有一套秘密训练设施
in a warehouse in Yonkers
在扬克斯的一个仓库
that simulates the conditions on Mars.
设施可以模拟火星上的环境
Mars. You gotta be kidding.
火星 你一定是在开玩笑
Right now he has seven candidates.
目前他有七个候选人
They've been participating in a series of lockdowns
他们已经参与了一系列封闭训练
to prepare for an eventual mission.
为最终的火星探索做准备
Norah was one of the seven.
诺拉是七人中的一个
Well, then, that explains her mysterious time off the grid.
好吧 这就能解释她那段时间为什么消失
Mm-hmm, they were locked in last week,
嗯 他们上星期还在集训
got out Friday, had a furlough over the weekend,
训练到周五 周末休假
and started a new lockdown at 6:00 this morning.
新一轮集训从今早六点开始
Boy, you two really got Mr. Feld to talk.
伙计们 你们两个真的让菲尔德先生言无不尽
I'm hoping you did this by the book.
我希望你们是照章办事
Always. "By the book" Is Carrie's middle name.
一直是 "照章办事" 是凯丽的最大特点
Mm-hmm. So are the candidates in this facility monitored?
嗯 设施里的候选人会被监控吗
Is there a camera? Only on the outside.
那里有监控录像吗 只有设施外面有
Jay's going through the footage,
杰会通过录像
trying to find any signs of Norah's movements.
试图找到任何诺拉活动的迹象
Mars.
火星
Mars.
是的 火星
Talk to me.
有什么线索
So I got those test results back.
我得到了那些测试结果
Norah's cause of death:
诺拉的死因
carbon dioxide poisoning.
二氧化碳中毒
She suffocated on CO2? Exactly.
她因为二氧化碳窒息而死? 没错
This is going to sound like something out of a sci-fi film,
这听起来像是科幻电影中才会发生
okay, but just bear with me. Okay.
好吧 听我说 好吧
Avra Feld, that big tech guy we've been talking to...
艾威亚·菲尔德 我们一直在说的那个科技大佬
He has a secret Mars simulation facility.
他有一个秘密的火星模拟设施
I kind of bullied him into telling me.
我稍微吓吓他 让他说实情
And guess what the atmosphere of Mars consists of mostly.
猜猜火星大气大部分由什么组成
Carbon... Dioxide.
二氧... 化碳
Exactly. Now you said she died last Friday.
没错 你说她死于上周五
Yeah. That facility was on lockdown.
是的 设施是密封的
No one coming in, no one going out,
没人进去也没人出来
which means if she was murdered,
这就是说她是被
someone on the inside did it.
里面的人杀死的
And that narrows down our list of suspects.
缩小了我们嫌疑人的范围
Yes, it does.
是的 没错
Norah never left your facility, at least not alive.
诺拉没有离开你的设施 至少不是活着离开的
Which means Norah's killer is one of the six other candidates.
这就意味着杀死诺拉的人是剩下的六个候选人之一
But now that they've started, I can't interrupt the lockdown.
但是现在他们已经开始了 我不能打断集训
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表