剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
you know where I am.
你知道我在哪
Take care.
保重
Thank you.
谢谢你
They're just processing you out.
他们在给你办理出狱手续
Should be a couple of minutes.
应该要等一会
Thank you.
谢谢你
And thank everyone for not giving up on me.
也谢谢所有没有放弃我的人
You can tell them yourself tomorrow at the office.
你明天上班的时候 可以自己告诉他们
IA knows I framed Tendler.
内务部知道我诬陷了滕德勒
How'd they find out?
他们怎么知道的
I told them.
我告诉他们的
When they came to tell me about Tendler and to release me,
当他们来告诉我滕德勒的消息并释放我的时候
I just told them.
我就告诉他们了
But I left you out of it.
但我没把你扯进来
It ends here with me where it started.
解铃还须系铃人
That's it.
就这样
I'm tired, Al.
我厌倦了 艾尔
I've been living with this every day since I did it.
我做了这事之后 每日都在饱受折磨
So have I.
我也是
You feel guilty? Oh, hell, yeah.
你感到内疚吗 没错
Well, you should. You screwed up.
好吧 你应该的 你搞砸了
You listened to me.
你听我说
You want to balance your books with the universe?
你想在自己的规则和这个世界取得平衡的话
Just stay a cop.
继续做个警♥察♥吧
Hey.
嘿
Is this the part where you throw it into the ocean
你是要在这儿把警徽扔下海
and say you don't want to do this anymore?
并且说你不想再做这行的吗
I can't deny it's crossing my mind.
我不否认我有这样的想法
Evidence report? Uhhuh.
证据报告吗 是的
What are you going to do with that?
你打算怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you remember what you said to me
还记得当你要我回来再做警♥察♥的时候
when you asked me to come back and be a cop again?
你对我说过什么吗
You're the one with the memory.
你是那个有超群记忆的人
I said that this memory of mine...
我说我的记忆力
This gift, this curse, whatever it is...
这种天赋 这种诅咒 不管它是什么
Made it impossible for me to do this job and keep my sanity.
都无法让我在胜任工作的同时保持清醒
I said that I couldn't do it, and you said...
我说我做不到的 而你说
That you're a cop, whether you like it or not.
不管你乐不乐意 你骨子里都是个警♥察♥
And so are you.
你也一样
You help a lot of people, Al.
你帮助了很多人 艾尔
Besides, you don't have a choice.
而且 你根本没有选择的余地
You have to come back.
你必须回来
Oh, really? How do you figure?
噢 是吗 你怎么知道
Because I can't live without you
因为我离不开你
and you can't live without me.
你也离不开我
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表