剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
That was awesome. Can we do it again?
刚刚太好玩了 我们能再坐一次吗
Oh, I need a break, Mason. Aren't you dizzy?
哦 我得歇一会儿了 梅森 你难道不晕吗
I'm not tall enough to go on without you.
我的身高还不够 你得陪我去
Aww. Hey, how about that one?
嘿 坐那个怎么样
Come on, that's for babies, Ilsa.
算了吧 那个是小宝宝玩的 艾尔莎
Oh... It's a bomb! Run!
啊... 有炸♥弹♥ 快跑
What's going on?
怎么回事
Mommy! Daddy!
妈咪 爸比
Mason, run! Run!
梅森 跑 快跑
All right, you guys ready? All: Ready!
伙计们 准备好了吗 准备好了
All right. Wow.
好吧 哇哦
Pretty tricky with all the masks.
这些面具还真挺棘手的
And we changed other stuff to, we got you Carrie!
我们还交换了其他的东西 难住你了吧 凯莉
Yeah, this is gonna be pretty tough. I think I might be stumped.
是啊 看来会挺难猜的 我想我可能被难住了
Ok.
好吧
Well, you switched your shoes with tiger girl over here,
看来 你在那儿和老虎女孩交换了鞋子
which is pretty tricky, but
还挺狡猾的 但是
you still have cotton candy on your dress.
你没把你裙子上的棉花糖擦掉
Right, Allie? Aw, you got me!
没错吧 艾丽 啊 被你猜对了
Woo-hoo!
好耶
Gorilla, now you're a smart one
大猩猩 你挺聪明的
because you changed your T-shirt inside out to hide the logo,
你把你的T恤反过来穿以遮掉商标图案
but I would recognize this
但是我认得你
awesome haircut anywhere, Daniel.
如此帅气的发型 丹尼尔
Pirate is Nick.
海盗是尼克
Giraffe is Maddie.
长颈鹿是麦蒂
Woo-hoo!
猜对了耶
How did you know all that?
你怎么能记得那么多
Because I'm a sorceress. I'm a witch.
因为我懂巫术 我是个女巫
Oh, no!
噢 不
Whoo!
救命啊
You need some help?
我来帮你
Who wants a pizza?
谁想要吃匹萨
Come on, get in line for pizza.
快点 快排队拿匹萨
Whoo! Who doesn't love pizza?
喔 谁能不喜欢匹萨呢
Thank you, Sandra.
谢谢 桑德拉
Yeah, thank you. You know, I had a feeling
不 该谢谢你 你知道吗 我之前就有一种感觉
your special powers might come in handy.
你的特殊能力会派得上用场
Ah. Not to mention you're
是么 况且请你来
a hell of a lot cheaper than both
比请魔术师和那种舞蛇的人
the magician and the guy with the snake, so...
便宜得多了 对吧...
My brilliant niece
我冰雪聪明的侄女
only turns 11 once, right?
一生只过一次十一岁生日 不是吗
Hey, Al.
你好啊 艾尔
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Kid's name is Mason Allen.
男孩名叫梅森·艾伦
Parents have been notified.
已经通知了其家长
Uniforms are scouring the park, but so far, nothing.
巡警们正满公园地搜寻他 但到现在仍一无所获
One of the ride jockeys saw something wedged
当时一个操作员看见有什么东西
under the carousel, thought it was a bomb.
在旋转木马的下面 以为是颗炸♥弹♥
Turned out to be the operator's backpack,
实际上只是个工具包
but caused a stampede, and when it was over,
但造成了人们的恐慌 当一切结束的时候
Mason was gone.
梅森不见了
Who was he with?
他当时和谁在一起
His nanny, Ilsa Ginya.
他的保姆 艾尔莎·吉尼亚
Deep breath now. Ilsa, hi.
深呼吸 你好 艾尔莎
I'm Carrie Wells. I'm a detective.
我叫凯莉·威尔斯 我是一名警探
I'm gonna help you find Mason, okay?
我会帮你找回梅森的 好吗
What can you tell me about what happened
你能不能告诉我在梅森走丢之前
right before you lost him?
到底发生了什么
I already told the officer.
我之前已经跟警官说了
I got knocked down when people started running.
当人们开始逃跑的时候我被撞倒了
They said I got knocked out. Now I can't find Mason.
他们说我被撞晕了 而现在梅森走丢了
He's only seven years old! It's okay.
他只有七岁啊 会没事的
Please, you have to help me find him.
求你了 你一定要帮我找到他
Help me find him. It's okay.
要帮我找到他 会没事的
Stay back!
往后退
It's okay, all right? We're gonna find him.
会没事的 我们会找到他的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah, all right. I appreciate it though. Thank you.
好的 知道了 非常感谢 谢谢
All right, so look. PD, FD, EMS, whole alphabet soup
警♥察♥局 消防队 急救队 所有的部门
out looking, so far, nothing. No sign of Mason.
都行动起来了 至今一无所获 没有梅森的一点点踪迹
I'm thinking if he was taken,
我认为如果他被绑♥架♥了
maybe it's a crime of opportunity.
很可能是那种机会犯罪
Somebody just sees the chaos of the bomb scare,
罪犯正好碰上炸♥弹♥威胁所造成的混乱
notices the kids running around, takes him?
注意到孩子们四处逃跑 然后拐走他
Except, turns out, he's not just any kid.
但是 事实上 他不是被随机掳走的
He's Kenneth Allen's kid. Am I supposed to know
他是肯尼斯·艾伦的儿子 我是不是该知道
who that is or what? You're supposed to know
他是谁啊 你该知道
Kenneth and his wife Gwen's company, Protech,
肯尼斯和他的妻子格温的普鲁泰克公♥司♥
made a small fortune in tactical protective wear.
在战术防护服上赚了一笔小钱
They improved the old formula for Kevlar.
他们把凯夫拉材料的旧配方进行了升级
Oh, you know what, I did. I did hear that apparently
哦 知道吗 我的确听说了
the NFL's supposed to be using that
全美橄榄球联盟今年准备引进此材料
in their helmet's this year, right, something like that?
用于制♥造♥头盔 类似于那样的 对吗
Hey, just left the park. No sign of Mason.
嘿 刚离开公园 没有梅森的踪迹
Okay, check with the doorman,
好吧 你去探探门卫的底
see if anyone suspicious has been hanging around.
看看是还有没有可疑人员徘徊着
All right.
明白
Mason loves Victorian Gardens.
梅森非常喜欢维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥
We were just there last weekend, the three of us.
我们一家三口上周末还一起去了呢
Mr. Allen, I have to ask you,
艾伦先生 我必须得问你
can you think of anyone who would want to hurt you?
你能想到有没有谁有可能想伤害你
I don't think so, no.
没有 我想没有
What about your employees?
那你的员工呢
Business? Domestic? Any personnel issues lately?
生意方面的呢 佣人呢 最近有没有任何人际关系问题
We have over 250 people working for us.
我们有超过250位员工在为公♥司♥工作
I mean, there's always issues,
我是指 有人的地方总有矛盾
but why are we talking about this?
我们为什么要谈论这些呢
We need to be looking for Mason.
我们必须专注于寻找梅森
Mr. Allen, we have to explore every possibility.
艾伦先生 我们必须调查每一个可能性
Is it possible someone else, a business rival maybe,
有没有可能有人 也许是生意方面的
would have a grudge against you?
和你结过仇
Well, I'm successful.
这个 我事业有成
Success pisses people off sometimes,
成功有时会惹恼一些人
but I play fair.
但我做人讲公平
We have a good company.
我们公♥司♥运作良好
No.
没
There's no one I can think of
我想不出有人
who would do something like this.
会做出这样的事来
Okay.
好的
And, no, to save you the trouble, there's no one else.
没有 帮你省点口舌 没有第三者
Gwen and I are very much in love.
格温和我非常的相爱
Believe me,
相信我
I wouldn't endanger my son's life
我不会冒着我儿子的生命危险
for one second by keeping anything from you.
对你有一丝一毫的隐瞒
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
He likes to read, huh?
他很喜欢读书 是吗
He gets that from me.
是的 受我的熏陶
We love to just sit down and snuggle up with a good book.
我们很喜欢依偎在一起看一本好书
That's "Grimm's Fairy Tales," His favorite.
那是格林童话里的故事 他最喜欢了
Was he on his computer a lot?
他经常用电脑吗
Um, not a lot, no. Uh, he doesn't go online.
不经常 不 不 他不上网
Wait, you don't think that...
等等 你不会以为...
Listen, we don't... we don't know anything right now.
听着 我们现在什么都不知道
I just have to ask the questions, okay?
我只是得问你这些问题
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
How could this be happening?
为什么会发生这种事
Okay. Okay, stay calm.
好 好 保持冷静
Keep him on the line as long as possible.
在电♥话♥里尽可能多拖延他一会
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表