剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Is this the only copy of the evidence report?
这是唯一的一份证据报告吗
Yeah, I voided it before it got in the system.
是的 我在它被计入系统之前把它撤销了
Hey, lookee there.
嘿 看这儿
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Al, let me handle this.
艾尔 让我来处理这事
No way. No, you look at me.
不行 不 看着我
If you start something,
如果你现在闹事的话
we're not gonna get Sandra out of jail.
我们就不能把桑德拉从监狱里救出来
Now, let me handle this.
所以 让我来吧
Yeah.
好吧
Welcome.
欢迎
Hey, how you doing? Carrie Wells.
嘿 近来可好 我是凯莉·威尔斯
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Al Burns' partner, that freaky memory lady,
艾尔·伯恩斯的搭档 那个奇特的记忆神探
Oh.
哦
You should watch the company you keep.
你应该注意看清你的同伴
You should watch the bars you go into.
你还应该看清你进的酒吧呢
This is a cop bar, and you're not a cop.
这是一个警♥察♥酒吧 而你不是警♥察♥
Not yet, but once my record's cleared,
现在还不是 不过等我的被澄清之后
I'm putting in my papers for reinstatement.
我会申请复职的
Who knows, in a different universe, you and I...
谁知道呢 在另一个宇宙中 我们
In a different universe,
在另一个宇宙里
I'd still be looking to put your ass away,
我依旧会调查你 把你关进去的
so here's the thing, this little game that you've been playing,
所以 现在你听好了 你一直以来玩的这个
cat and mouse...
猫鼠游戏
I'm the cat.
我是猫
Wow, it's a good thing I'm sitting down right now.
哇哦 辛亏我现在坐着
That speech got me a little revved up.
你的演说激起了我的兴趣了呢
Well, I'm glad I caught your attention.
很好 我很高兴我得到了你的注意
You keep thinking that you're the cat
当你今天晚上回到
when you go home tonight to your building
你在西20大街714号♥的公♥寓♥2-A之后
at 714 West 20th Street, apartment 2-A.
再继续想你是"猫"吧
You know where I live.
你知道我住在哪
I know what you wear to bed... or don't.
我或许还知道你睡觉的时候穿什么
The next time you're in the neighborhood,
下次你到我家附近的时候
you should, uh, stop by.
你应该 过来看看
And get arrested for breaking and entering?
然后再因非法入侵被抓起来
Nice try, Detective, but I've already been set up once,
想的不错 警探 但我以前就被陷害过一次 这次不会了
but maybe I'll see you again.
但或许我还会见到你的
You can count on it.
当然了
He knows where you live? He followed you home?
他知道你住在哪 他跟踪过你
I'm fine. For now.
我没事 现在还没事
I'm not giving him the chance to hurt you.
我不会给他机会去伤害你的
I can take care of myself, Al. I know you can,
我可以照顾好自己 艾尔 我知道你可以
but he's not gonna stop until... Until what?
但是他是不会停止的 直到 直到什么
Until you shoot him? Until you kill him?
直到你朝他开枪 直到你杀死他
You need to get a grip.
你需要控制住自己
She's gonna be in here any second, and then you're done.
她随时都有可能进来 她一进来你就完了
All right.
好吧
Look, Coates is gonna play this by the book.
听着 科茨会按照规章制度来查这个案子的
She's got her suspect.
她有她的嫌疑人
She's not giving us a warrant to search Tendler's place,
她才不会给我们滕德勒家的搜查令
and forget about bringing him in here for questioning.
更别说把他抓进来问话了
You know, that temper of yours
你知道么 你的那臭脾气
is gonna get you into a lot of trouble.
会给你带来麻烦的
Let's take another walk outside, okay?
我们出去走走 好么
I was thinking about the car,
我在想那辆车
but this...
但是这个
Al, hey, you want a drink?
嘿艾尔 喝点酒么
Sit down. Where's your partner?
过来坐吧 你的搭档呢
I know you have her doing your talking for you right now, so...
我知道你一直让她帮你说话 所以
Next time you wanna mess with someone,
下次你想惹事的时候
you mess with me.
你来惹我
Oh, I hope that was worth it, Burns,
哦 希望你这一拳挥得值 伯恩斯
'cause I gotta figure, you just made me 2 million bucks.
因为你刚刚好像给我带来了两百万的收入
When you're done hiding behind your lawyers
当你决定不再躲在你的律师
and your scumbag friends, you know where to find me.
和你那些狐朋狗友身后 你知道到哪儿来找我
You're always a lot of fun at a party, Al.
你一直都是个派对之星啊 艾尔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇
Al, I don't know if you wanna be around here right now.
艾尔 我不确定你现在想呆在这儿
Hey, listen, boss, Coates heard you punched Tendler,
嘿 老大 听我说 科茨听说你打滕德勒了
and I'm saying she's a little bit...
而且我觉得她有点
I'm perfectly capable of expressing myself, Detective.
我觉得我的意思表达的很清楚了 警探
Let's take this in my office.
来我办公室里谈个话
That's not your office,
那不是你的办公室
and right here is good.
而且在这儿就不错
I'm gonna take your behavior as a "No" To my earlier offer.
我就当你的行为是对我之前的提议的反对了
I'm not gonna help you take down Russo,
我不会帮你拿下罗素
so yeah, it's a no.
所以 对 我就是反对
I know you think it was Tendler, who you just punched,
我知道你觉得凶手是滕德勒
unprovoked in front of a dozen witnesses.
你刚刚无缘无故地在众目睽睽之下面打人
You're suspended, three days.
你被停职三天
I'll raise you.
我在给你加点
I quit. Al, what are you doing?
我不干了 艾尔 你在做什么
Accepted. Your gun.
接受你的辞职 拿来你的枪
Hey, come on now, st... Stay out of this, both of you.
嘿 别这样 你们都别参和
And, you, go screw yourself.
还有你 去死吧
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry, boss. I hate seeing you like this.
抱歉 老大 我不想看到你这样
Come on, I'm fine.
别这样 我没事
Do you guys miss me?
你们想我了吗
By the way, someone please tell Al
对了 顺便 谁顺便告诉一下艾尔
he's gonna end up in here with me
他要是不趁早抽身的话
unless he cuts this shit out.
迟早会跟我落得一样的下场
We're gonna get you outta here.
我们会想办法弄你出来的
Really? You got, like, a pick?
真的吗 咋地 想劫狱啊
I didn't do it.
我没雇凶杀人
We never thought that. Never doubted it.
我们从没这么想过 从没怀疑过
Well, you're either really good liars or really bad cops
好吧 你们要不是在谎话连篇的诓我 就实在是太失职了
'cause someone did a great job of setting me up.
因为陷害我的人手法实在高明
Give us something, boss.
告诉我们点线索吧 老大
Anything that can help us take down Tendler.
任何可以帮我们扳倒滕德勒的消息
He kept everything.
他什么都存着
If he got a gun off you, drugs, jewelry, he held on to it.
如果他得到你的枪 药品 珠宝 他都会收好
A pack rat?
像只狐尾大林鼠
That's pretty stupid for a crooked cop.
一个贪赃枉法的警♥察♥还这样做 真是蠢极了
No. He holds on to everything, so he has leverage
不 就因为他手上掌握着一切 所以他有筹码能
to set up anybody who gets in his way.
处理掉任何挡了他路的人
Means he's probably still got it somewhere, right?
也就是说他还把东西♥藏♥在某个地方 对吧
I heard just north of the city.
我听说在市北
Where north?
北在哪儿 找不到北啊
That's all I got.
我就知道这些
Okay, that's a start.
好吧 这是个开始
We find that stash,
我们找到那个藏匿之处
we might be able to find something that
我们也许能找到他和肖恩·巴顿的
links him to Shane Barton's murder,
谋杀案之间的蛛丝马迹
and we get you outta here.
然后我们就可以让你从这里脱身
Simple.
小菜一碟
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You find anything on where Tendler stashed
你有没有找到滕德勒
all the stuff he's taken? Not much yet.
藏匿东西地方的线索 还没
I mean, he's been living in an apartment
我是说 自从出狱后 他就一直
since he got out of jail... small, nothing fancy.
住在一间公♥寓♥里 小公♥寓♥ 没什么特别的
It's south of Peekskill in Ossining.
位于皮克斯基尔市以南的奥斯宁
Peekskill?
皮克斯基尔
But once my record's cleared,
一旦我把案底洗清
I'm putting in my papers for reinstatement.
我就提交原职文件
Tendler had a matchbook from a bar in Peekskill.
滕德勒带着一个皮克斯基尔一家酒吧的火柴盒
It was full, so he was there recently.
火柴盒还是满的 所以他不久前才去过
Look sharp. Okay.
注意点 好的
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表