剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
所以 贝芙…或者说“堡区之兽”
So Bev, or should I say, the Beast of Bow,
这是她的绰号♥ 因为她在本地屠宰场的工作而得名
as she was known due to her career at the local abattoir.
她在批发肉类屠宰界已经登上顶峰
Having achieved all she could in the world of wholesale meat slaughter,
之后 贝芙转换赛道 带着她的曼陀林前往美国
Bev made something of a gear change, heading to America with her mandolin.
在缅♥甸♥边境被绑♥架♥后徒步逃跑
Escaping on foot after being kidnapped on the Burmese border.
出于对弗拉明戈舞的热忱 她去了布宜诺斯艾利斯
A passion for flamenco dancing that led her to Buenos Aires
并因此遇到了她的第三个丈夫 - 什么
and into the arms of her third husband… - What?
也就是编舞埃米利亚诺努涅斯
…the choreographer Emiliano Núñez.
他在说什么啊 这不是真的
What's he saying? It's not true.
最后是来自她本人的话
And to finish, a short message from the lady herself.
是 他刚读完了那堆鬼话了吗
Right. So, did he read all that nonsense?
他是个好孩子 但他一直用 电邮轰炸我 问我他能说些什么
No, he's a nice boy, but he kept emailing me for something to say.
所以我让格洛丽亚编了些胡话
So, I got Gloria to write some old rubbish.
我知道她擅长编的 因为我看过她的报税表
I know she's got a tale in her 'cause I've seen her tax returns.
总之 我已经把该说的话 向该说的人都说过了
Anyway, I've already said what needs saying to the people it needs saying to.
我在水龙头和铃铛酒吧 付了500英镑的账单
There's a 500 quid tab at The Tap and Bells under my name.
感谢各位前来 我请大家喝一杯
So, I'll thank you all for coming and have a drink on me.
经历了这一切
And through it all
她庇护我
She offers me protection
给我许多的爱和关怀
A lot of love and affection
无论我是对是错
Whether I'm right or wrong
你还好吗
You okay?
我想她了
I miss her.
是吗
Yeah?
你想不想留下某个东西作为纪念
Do you wanna take something to remember her by?
比如葬礼流程单 或是…
The order of service maybe or…
我们的确说过她永远与我们同在
Well, we did say she'd always be with us.
对啊
Yeah.
嗨 这是斯考特的手♥机♥和斯考特
Hello, Scott's phone and Scott.
不
Nope.
斯考特 走啦
Scott. Come on.
是
Yep.
我必须打断你了 先生
I'm gonna stop you right there, sir.
对于我目前的宽带合约 我非常非常满意
I'm very, very happy with the broadband deal I've got.
(水龙头和铃铛酒吧)
尽情享受…
Enjoy, enjoy yourself Enjoy yourself
光阴易逝
It's later than you think
尽情享受 光阴易逝
Enjoy yourself It's later than you think
尽情享受 趁年华正好
Enjoy yourself While you're still in the pink
时光如梭
The years go by
看啊
Look at this.
白驹过隙
As quickly as a wink
尽情享受…光阴易逝
Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself It's later than you think
噢 不好 是他们
Oh, no, it's one of them.
尽情享受 趁年华正好
Enjoy yourself While you're still in the pink
这里好嘈杂
Bit rough in here.
(水龙头和铃铛酒吧)
时光如梭…
The years go by…
这可真好 - 是的
This is so lovely. - Yeah.
整个社群齐聚一堂
Just the whole community coming together.
每个人都那么开心 - 是
Every single person is just so happy. - Right.
想走就朝我点点头
Give me the nod when you wanna make a move.
他走了 好吧
And he's gone. Okay.
连尼 我是房♥东
Lenny. Landlord.
哥们 你好吗 - 你好
How are ya, mate? - How are ya?
是 我是杰森 这是妮基 公主 - 你们好
Yeah, Jason. There's Nikki. Princess. - Hello. Hi.
嗨 - 好了 听我说
Hi. - Now, listen,
我知道她对你们意义重大
I know the old girl meant the world to ya.
所以我们要好好地为她送别
So, we're gonna be seeing her off in style.
我认识一个弹钢琴的男人 他会弹250首东区歌♥曲
I got a piano man who knows 250 cockney songs.
亲爱的 其实没那么厉害 所有歌♥都是三个相同的和♥弦♥
It's not all that, sweetheart. They all use the same three chords.
好了 几个安全提醒
Now, a few pointers for keeping safe.
别看麦基
Don't look at Mikey,
但如果不小心看了 别先移开目光
but if it does happen, don't look away first.
结伴去厕所
Go to the toilet in twos.
最后 无论如何 别问迪恩他为什么坐过牢
And whatever you do, don't ask Dean what he was inside for.
他不介意谈那事 但你不会想知道的
He don't mind talking about it, you just don't wanna know.
好的 能不能给我们两…他走了 - 不好意思
Okay. Can we have two-- He's gone. - Excuse me.
妈妈
Mom?
我无法把贝芙搬进来 - 天啊 泰勒 抱歉 泰勒
I can't get through with Bev. - For God's sake. Tyler! Sorry. Tyler.
好的 就…抱歉 把她放在那边吧
Okay, just-- Sorry. Just sit her over there.
爸爸 - 是
Dad? - Yeah?
我从没和她说过我爱她
I never told her I loved her.
她已经很害怕了 所以 我觉得要是其他人突然变了一个人
She was already scared, and I just thought if people start doing out of character,
比如说“我爱你”什么的 她会发现不对劲
"I love yous," she's gonna know something's wrong.
但我希望我说了
But I wish I had.
她知道的
She knew.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
当然了 她知道的
Of course, she did.
人们总是知道的
They always know.
你上次对你♥爸♥说你爱他是什么时候
When was the last time you told your dad you loved him?
我爸
My dad?
不 他是个老古董 不喜欢这种亲密的话
No. He's an old cat that doesn't like to be stroked.
你从没对你♥爸♥说过你爱他
You've never told your dad you love him?
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
你们有真的聊过天吗
Do you even have conversations?
有啊
Yeah.
“比分多少 ”不算真的聊天
"What's the score?" is not a conversation.
他大概很渴望和人交流 尤其是今天
He's probably dying to talk to someone, especially today.
来吧 进去吧
Come on. In you get.
发生什么了
What's going on?
对 是18个月合约 而且你会把智能中心讲清楚吧
Yep. So, that's an 18-month contract, and you'll clarify the smart hub?
太好了…谢谢 对 不…
That's great. That's great. Thank you. Yeah. No. Well, no.
其实还真是帮我 解决了一个大问题呢 好的
Do you know what? That's a real weight off actually. Yeah. Okay.
谢谢你…
Thank you. Thank you.
是的 那我们下周四见
Yes, and I will see you next Thursday.
好的 谢谢 再次感谢 拜拜
Okay. Thank you. Thanks again. Bye-bye.
是
Right.
来了 - 嗨
There he is. - Hey.
(九个铃铛酒吧)
是
Right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这都是贝芙请的 请尽情享用
This is all from Bev. Help yourselves.
天啊 她怎么买♥♥得起这些
Bloody hell. How did she afford all this?
她知道自己的时间不多时 把信♥用♥卡♥全都刷爆了
Well, when she knew the end was near, she maxed out her credit cards.
一旦人死了 银行就不追款了 而且她谁都没忘记
They write it all off once you peg it, but she forgot no one.
她付了保罗换膝盖的钱
She got Paul a new knee.
她给尼尔的妹妹买♥♥机票从澳大利亚飞来
She flew Neil's sister over from Australia,
她还支付了艾米莉的辩护律师费
and she paid for Emily's defense lawyers.
她不酗酒的时候人可好了 不过我忘了 那是什么时候
She's as good as gold when she's off the gear, but when's that?
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
这也太大方了…
I mean, this is so generous…
但我感觉不太对…
but I don't think I feel quite right--
天啊 那是空气炸锅吗
Oh, my God. Is that an air fryer?
妈妈 你还好吗
You all right, Mum?
要不要我去找爸爸来帮你
Shall I go and get Dad to help you with those?
他不小心看了麦基一眼 所以他回到车上静♥坐♥了
He accidentally looked at Mikey. So, he's gone to sit in the car.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗 - 我…是 我很好
How you doing? You okay? - I'm-- Yeah, good.
是 啊 - 很好 是 哥们
Yeah. - Good. Yeah, man.
接地气的好人
Absolute salt of the earth.
这点你大概比我更清楚
Well, you probably know that better than I,
但是大家都会很想念她
but she will be missed.
我们好好地为她送别吧
Let's see the old girl off in style, shall we?
我去拿几杯香槟酒给我和我的朋友
Let me get some champagne for me and my friend.
好啊
Nice one.
谢谢 哥们 非常感激 - 当然…
Thanks, mate. I appreciate that. - Of course, of course.
能不能算在贝芙的账上
And if we could put it on the tab for Bev.
贝芙 - 贝芙
Bev? - Bev.
嘿 你能给贝芙开个单吗
Hey, can you start a tab for Bev?
敬贝芙 - 敬贝芙
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表