剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
The other day, we came down and found two open butters in the fridge.
毕竟,我们并不完美
You know, we're not perfect.
好,有很多观众想问问题
Okay. Well, we've got lots of audience questions here.
(感谢您选择搭乘西班牙航♥空♥)
(航♥班♥将于今日出发)
妮基,第一个问题是关于信任
Nikki, first one here is about trust.
抱歉,等一下
Sorry. One sec.
公主,妳可以帮我做一些爆米花吗?
Princess, can you make me some popcorn?
公主?
Princess?
我们努力了很久,希望狄妮丝能怀孕
We tried for a long time to get Denise pregnant,
但是,说真的,那实在太困难了
and it was a right old slog, truth be told.
那过程中没人开心,尤其是我
No one was enjoying it, least of all me.
对她来说也很难熬
And it was very hard on her.
她见了很多人,却一点都不快乐
She saw so many people but no joy.
她长♥期♥以来一直处在...
It's just such an uncomfortable position
这种不舒服的处境 到了某个程度,我们觉得
for her to be in for that long that at some point, you just think,
“不...这太可怕了
"No, no, no, no, no. This is horrible.
我不想再尝试了”
I'm not gonna do this anymore."
我们就没再尝试了
And we haven't.
我不是在说狄妮丝不好
And that's nothing against Denise.
她是一位非常好的...
She's one of the very best people I've had--
你好,对,好像有人用我的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥机票
Hello. Yeah, I think someone's using my card to make a purchase.
是,对,去马约卡岛的航♥班♥
Yes. Yeah, a flight to Mallorca.
第一个线索是我没有买♥♥机票去马约卡岛
Well, the first clue is that I haven't booked a flight to Mallorca.
抱歉,是...
Sorry. It's a--
(公主:真的很抱歉,我得去找她)
于是我们去找诺亚帮忙
And that's when we turned to Noah.
然后,说真的,他非常厉害
And to be fair, he nailed it.
我们得走了 - 什麽?
We have to go. - What?
我们还有一些问题
We still have a few more questions.
我们应该都回答过了
I think we covered it.
其实并不会很困难
It's really not that hard.
说真的 你们所认识最笨的人都能有小孩了
Seriously, the stupidest person you know has got kids.
别想太多
Just don't overthink it.
谢谢
Cheers.
麦克风 - 抱歉
Microphone. - Sorry.
好吧,那今天就到这裡结束了
Well, I guess we're wrapping this up then.
跟维克说我们马上就到,好,再见
Tell Vic we'll be there soon. Okay. Bye-bye.
我刚刚用“寻找手♥机♥”功能
I've just gone on Find My Phone,
她正在往机场的途中,小妮
and she's on the way to the airport now, Nik.
去马约卡岛的飞机是从第三航厦出发
And the planes to Mallorca leave from terminal three.
小妮,等一下,那班飞机7点20分起飞
Hang on a sec, Nik. That flight leaves at 7:20,
我们搭地铁绝对来不及 - 对,但我们得阻止她
we'll never make it on the tube. - Yeah. Well, we've got to stop her.
我们该怎麽做?
What are we gonna do?
他显然正在开会
Apparently, he's at a conference,
而他认为那也算在办公室工作了一天
and he's saying that counts towards one of his days in the office.
朋友,我可不觉得
I don't think so, matey.
真谢谢你们这样做
Thank you so much for doing this.
不会,我们回家刚好顺路
Not at all. It's halfway home for us.
你们要去哪裡?
Where are you heading off to?
巴黎 - 比利时
Paris. - Belgium.
去比利时,会在巴黎停留一下
Belgium, with a stopover in Paris.
是啊,真不错 - 我从没想过要去比利时
Yeah. Lovely. - Never think of Belgium.
不,是啊,那是我此生的梦想之一
No. Yeah. Well, it's a bucket list thing for me.
我一直都想去,我一直想去看那裡的
I've always wanted to go. I always wanted to see the...
瓷砖...
tiles...
和三明治
and the sandwiches.
没有行李?
No luggage?
没有,因为是临时起意
No, it was all a bit last minute dot-com.
是啊 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
班,当我想吃格子鬆饼时 什麽都阻止不了我,朋友
When I get a hankering for waffles, Ben, no stopping me, mate.
你们要住哪裡?
Where are you staying?
你们要住哪裡?
Where are you staying?
科布伦肯
Kerplunken.
科布伦肯,对 - 对
Kerplunken. Yeah. - Yeah.
我们要住在科布伦肯
We're staying in Kerplunken.
对,我们要去科布伦肯
Yeah, gonna get ourselves down to Kerplunken.
欣赏瓷砖,吃三明治
Look at some tiles, eat some sandwiches.
真是等不及了
Can't wait actually.
嗨,我是公主,请留言...
Hi, this is Princess. Leave a message--
她不接
I mean, she's just ringing out.
我们有想好怎麽做吗?
Do we have a plan?
我们要把她带回家,结束这件事
Well, we bring her home, and we shut this down.
对,但如果我们这样做
Yeah. But if we do that,
她就不会再跟我们说任何事 从此不再信任我们
then she's never gonna tell us anything or trust us ever again.
对,小杰,那真是太糟了,那堆...
Yeah, Jase. It would be terrible if we lost the trust
排成我们女儿形状的枕头会不再信任我们
of that pile of pillows arranged in the shape of our daughter.
还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Yeah. Yeah.
听着,她只是想要答桉
Look, she just wants answers.
她找不到答桉的
She's not going to find any.
那也是一个答桉
Well, that is an answer.
好
Okay.
亲爱的朋友们,再次进入北环路
Once more into the A406, dear friends.
再一次
Once more.
(出境)
(19点20分,马约卡岛 前往12号♥登机门)
(登机中)
真谢谢你们,如果有需要我们帮忙...
Thank you so much for this. If there's ever anything we can do for you...
那裡有好喝的如梦酒庄布鲁伊丘葡萄酒
Well, they do do that beautiful Château Thivin Côte de Brouilly
在蒙托格伊路的一间酒窖,如果... - 对
in a caviste on rue Montorgueil, if-- - Yes.
呃...
Well...
该死,在另一边
Shit, it's right over the other side.
小妮,等等
Hang on, Nik.
我们不能在机场裡跑步,会被施水刑
We can't run in an airport. We'll get waterboarded.
到处都没看到她
Can't see her anywhere.
她在那裡,公主
There she is! Princess!
抱歉... - 抱歉...
Sorry. Sorry. - Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
她去哪裡了?
Where did she go?
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
宝贝,妳本来想怎麽做?
What was the plan, sweetheart?
我只是想找到我妈
I just wanted to find my mum.
我有些事要问她
I have things I need to ask her.
但我搞错报到柜檯
But I went to the wrong check-in
因为向上的箭头有时候代表往上 有时候代表往前
'cause sometimes an up arrow means up and sometimes it means straight on,
这真是太荒谬了
which is honestly ridiculous.
然后我排错队伍,大家对我好凶
And then I got in the wrong queue, and people were so mean to me.
人生中每件事看起来都比电视上困难好多
Everything in life is so much more difficult than it looks on TV.
然后那个保全一直盯着我看
And then the security man kept staring at me.
所以我开始打哈欠 假装很放鬆,没有要做什麽的样子
So I started yawning so I looked relaxed and like I'm not planning anything,
但无论我怎麽打哈欠,他还是一直盯着我
but he just kept on watching me no matter how much I yawned.
而且盯得更紧了
More actually.
所以我去买♥♥了一根超大的三角巧克力
So then I went and bought a giant Toblerone.
接着你们就来了
And then you came.
泰勒没事吧?
Is Tyler okay?
他没事,他跟妳爷爷在一起
Yeah, he's all right. He's with your granddad.
好
Okay.
妳想要问她什麽?
What is it that you wanted to ask her?
我写了一张清单
I made a list.
双面都写了
It's double-sided.
我跟妳说,妳何不写信给她?
I'll tell you what, why don't we write to her?
不行,要是我写信 她可能又会逃走,我得现在去
No. If I write, she might run away again. I have to go now.
听着,我保证我们会帮妳
Listen, I promise you that we will help you,
但妳不能自己去西班牙
but you are not going to Spain on your own.
抱歉,就是不行
I'm sorry. It's not happening.
我带走你们的护照 这样你们就不能跟着我
I took your passports so you couldn't follow me
我还花了妳信♥用♥卡♥的钱
and I spent money on your card.
没关係
That's okay.
这样我就不会再买♥♥到迷你傢俱
Stops me buying tiny furniture with it.
又买♥♥到了? - 对
Did it happen again? - Yes.
但没关係,因为我订了一台迷你废料车 用来丢掉迷你傢俱
It's fine though, 'cause I've ordered a tiny skip to get rid of it.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关係,也许机票能退费
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表