剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
是这里吗
Is this it?
好的
Okay.
严格说来 不是…
I mean, it's not exactly--
我好喜欢
I love it!
你的 朋友 - 谢谢
There you go, my friend. - Cheers.
对了 我叫连尼
I'm Lenny, by the way.
维克
Vic.
连尼 你的老虎机坏了
Your fruit machine's buggered, Lenny.
我今天过得好开心
I'm having a lovely day.
(里昂之王)
对…
Yep. Yep. Yep, yep, yep.
绝对需要修一修 瞧这里
Definitely needs a bit of love. I mean, look.
曲轴已经很旧了
That crankshaft there, that's seen better days.
没事的 小杰 我们已经结婚了
It's okay, Jase. We're married now.
你不用再假装你懂引擎了
You can stop pretending you know about engines.
我知道里面不该有鸟筑巢
I mean, I know they shouldn't have birds nesting in them.
(2014年伊维萨劲舞金曲)
(回响贝斯金曲)
(汽车维修和交通部年检手册)
(车主:凯特瑞德)
妈妈
Mum?
你还好吗 - 是…很好
You okay? - Yeah. Yeah. All good.
(肯顿镇)
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好 - 是吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
听着 凯特今天没回来 就说明她永远不会回来了
Look, if Kat didn't come back today, then she's never coming back.
我觉得我们可以放松一会儿了
I think we can afford to relax a little bit now.
已经六年了 我还是很怕失去他们
It's been six years, and I'm still so scared of losing them.
我知道 我也是
I know. I am too.
但那不会发生的
But it's not gonna happen.
她不会回来了
She's never coming back.
我好像走错酒吧了
I think I was in the wrong pub.
我爱你 连尼
I love you, Lenny.
我也爱你 哥们
I love you too, mate.
来
Come here.
一切都会好好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
现在只是我们了
It's just us now.
只是我们了
It's just us.
(凯特瑞德 搜索)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表