剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
It's all right. Maybe we can get the ticket refunded.
好
Okay.
过来
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
(妳为何叫我公主?)
嗨,需要帮忙吗?
Hi. Can I help you?
或是一根巧克力
Or like a chocolate bar.
她在哪?我没看到她
Where is she? I can't see her.
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨,妳在哪裡?我没看到妳
Hiya. Where are you? I can't see you.
那张清单有两面
It was double-sided.
什麽? - 小杰,她有资格知道答桉
What? - She deserves answers, Jase.
她不会放弃的,我们不能让她去
She's not gonna stop. We can't let her go.
我得代替她去
I have to go for her.
所以我订了一张机票
So I booked a ticket.
抱歉,妳是什麽意思?
Sorry, what are you talking about?
妳在开玩笑吗? - 我要挂了,他们要我放下手♥机♥
Are you joking? - I need to go. They need my phone.
妮基...
Nikki--
我好像犯了一个大错
I think I've made a big mistake.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉
Sorry.
(领养座谈会意见回馈)
要饮料或点心吗? - 饮料或点心?
Any drinks or snacks? - Drinks or snacks?
有人要饮料或点心吗?要饮料或点心吗?
Drinks or snacks, anyone? Any drinks or snacks?
你们有什麽酒?
What alcohol do you have?
有一支红酒和一支白酒 还有手工蒸馏的伏特加
We've got a red and white wine, some craft-distilled vodka,
庞贝蓝鑽琴酒,以及一系列精酿啤酒
Bombay Sapphire Dry Gin and tonic, and a range of craft beers.
太好了
Perfect.
我全部都要
I'll take all of those
还要一些坚果
and some nuts.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表