剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
发生了什么
What happened?
我必须告诉她你在找生母
I have to tell her you've been looking for your mum.
不 请别说
No, don't, please.
公主 她… - 拜托 凯伦 现在别说这个
Princess, she's-- - Please, Karen, not now.
好的
Right.
你们想要的 我几乎都买♥♥到了
I got nearly everything you wanted.
但他们没有发芽的亚麻籽
They didn't have any sprouted flax seeds though.
怎么啦
What's the matter?
桌子呢
Where's the table?
妮基 - 没了 他已经卖♥♥了
Nikki-- - It wasn't there. He already sold it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
太抢手了
The market is so hot right now.
一挂上去就被人抢走
They come on and they just go, I think.
我们可以回家吗
Can we go home?
他怎么能这样
He can't do that.
我们大老远过来
We've come all this way.
你做什么 - 抱歉 但这是不对的
What are you doing? - Sorry, but it's not right.
凯伦 做点什么啊
Karen, do something.
比如 - 不知道 随便做什么
Like what? - I don't know. Something.
不是这个
Something else!
妮基…
Nikki! Nikki! Nikki!
不好意思
Excuse me.
噢 不
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
妮基 我可以解释
Nikki, I can explain.
我要拿走一张桌子 - 什么
I am taking a table. - What?
我要拿走一张桌子
I am taking a table,
他很可能会报♥警♥ 快走
and there is a strong possibility he's calling the police. Come on.
什么 搞什…
What? What the--
凯伦 时间紧迫
Time is a factor, Karen!
看看她
Look at her.
你看不出她为了你什么都愿意做吗
Can you not see she would do anything for you?
你必须告诉她 她会明白的
You have to tell her. She will understand.
我会的 我保证 但让我按自己的时间来 好吗
I will. I promise. Just let me do it in my own time, okay?
我不知道
I didn't know
你喜欢什么风格的 所以我拿走了见到的第一张
what style you liked, so I just grabbed the first one I could find.
妮基 - 我给他留下了40英镑
Nikki. - Well, I left him 40 quid,
我口袋里的润唇膏也落他家了
and some lip balm fell out my pocket.
说实话 我觉得他没亏
I think he's getting a good deal, if I'm honest.
糟糕
Shit.
我们要被抓了 快点啊…凯伦 快开
We're gonna get caught. Go. Go, Karen. Hurry up.
我知道 我在系安全带
I know! I'm trying to get my seat belt on!
快点 - 天啊
Hurry up! - Oh, my God!
第11章
Chapter 11.
令人难以置信的一些人劫后余生 回到了家…
Against all odds, some did survive and returned home...
很好 是
It's good. Yeah.
我想让它更有个性一点
I just tried to give it a bit of character.
对 你做到了
Well, yeah. No, you have done.
是 我喜欢它很引人注意
Yeah, I like the way it draws the eye, you know?
就算你努力不去看它 也…
Even if you actively try to look away, it's--
如果你想的话 我可以帮你翻新
I can do some of your stuff if you want.
不用了… - 不…
No. No, no, no. - No. No.
你专心发展你的生意
No, you focus on your business.
好的 - 你的要价是多少
Okay. - How much you asking for it?
120英镑 因为仅此一张
120. 'Cause it's a one-off.
是 我卖♥♥出后会把40英镑还给你
Yeah. I'll pay you back the 40 pounds once I sell it.
或者你可以留着桌子
Otherwise, you could just keep the table.
很好
Lovely.
不过一会儿 卢西塔尼亚号♥船体内
Moments later, a second explosion erupted
被鱼雷击中的地方发生了第二次爆♥炸♥
from within Lusitania's hull where the torpedo had struck.
船以越来越快的速度下沉
The ship began to founder much more rapidly.
(新奇创意 翻新桌子 120英镑)
(浏览量:0 竞标数:0)
(提奥 守门员 迈克 左后卫)
(麦克斯 右后卫 凯利 后腰)
(泰勒 前腰 麦克斯 前锋)
你写了两次麦克斯
You got Max down twice.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表