剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Gone. Gone for good. Her room empty.
抱歉,我得工作,没有可乐饼就没有客人
Sorry, I have to work. No croquetas, no people.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
Right.
文章有点长,不过我删掉了
It's a bit long, but I've taken out the word "bloody"
每次提到法国时前面的“该死的”
before every mention of the French,
这样字数就少了很多
and it's taken it right down.
所以应该没问题了
So I think it's a pass.
好耶
Yeah.
好,爸,来吧
Right. Come on, Dad.
好,题目是“邂逅自然”
Well, the brief was Encountering Nature,
我的灵感是昨晚凯伦对我说话的语气
and I was inspired by the way Karen spoke to me last night.
我要买♥♥下来
I'd buy that.
妳想买♥♥下来吗? - 想
Would you buy that? - Yeah.
我觉得他画的不一定是妳
I don't think it's meant to be you.
什麽意思?那隻狮子的脸显然就是我
What do you mean? It's obviously my face on the lion.
嘿,怎麽了?
Hey. What's going on?
她离开了 - 什麽?
She left. - What?
什麽叫做她离开了? - 她离开了
What do you mean she left? - She left.
我跟她说了我是谁
I told her who I was.
我跟她说公主想找她,结果她离开了
I told her that Princess was looking for her, and she left.
她去了哪裡?
Where's she gone?
也许她只是需要一点时间
Maybe she just needed a bit of time.
不对,她把所有东西都带走了
No, all her things are gone.
她又逃走了
She is running away again.
我不能跟公主说这件事,杰森 我不能告诉她事实
I can't tell Princess that, Jason. I can't tell her the truth.
对 - 不行
Yeah. - No.
对,妳不行,等一下
No, you can't. Hang on.
公主,亲爱的,过来一下
Princess, come here a sec, darling.
妈打来了,好吗?
Just got Mum on the phone. Okay?
坐下来,好吗?
Can we sit down?
好,小妮,我开扩音了,公主来了
All right, Nik. You're on speaker. Princess is here.
我到处都找遍了,但是我找不到她
I looked everywhere, but I just can't find her.
她不住在那个地址了 而且这裡没人认识她
She's not at that address anymore, and no one knows her here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我爱妳
I love you.
我也爱妳
Love you too.
过来
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come on.
你们又趁我不在时抱抱吗?
Are you all hugging without me again?
走了啦
Come on.
不要动
Stay.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表