剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Hooray. Road trip.
是
Right.
嘿 弗莱迪 - 不
Hey, Freddy-- - Nope.
杰森说你打算划船跨越大西洋
Jason said you were planning on rowing the Atlantic.
是的 - 那你一定需要教练
I am. - Then you'll need a trainer.
我曾是国内赛艇最强的大学的资深赛艇运动员
I was a rowing Blue at the finest rowing university in the country.
哪所 牛津 - 牛津
Where? What, Oxford? - Oxford? Oxford?
你显然《柳林风声》看太多了
All right, Wind in the Willows.
你是想打包一个野餐篮
Let's all pack a picnic basket
然后蹦蹦跳跳地去獾家吃蛋糕 喝姜汁啤酒
and take a dainty little punt down to Badgers for cake and ginger beer.
你是要去大海里划船 哥们 你需要的是朴茨茅斯大学
Thought you were rowing an ocean, mate. You're gonna need a Portsmouth man.
那里的河流很湍急
The rivers are tidal down there.
要是你看不出来本人的臂肌多大
And if you don't think that shows in the arms,
那你可真没眼力
you're out of your goddamn mind.
而且每个朴茨茅斯的男人都明白
Besides, every single Portsmouth man knows what it's like
克服人生最大的逆境是什么感觉
to overcome one of life's greatest adversities:
即被迫去读朴茨茅斯
Having to go to Portsmouth.
拿上外套 我们去划船
Now, get your coat. We're going to the water.
快点 河流等着你呢 哥们
Chop, chop! River's a-waiting, buddy.
好的…欢迎
Okay, okay, okay. Welcome.
大家都叫什么 迈克 - 是我
Who do we have here? Michael? - Yo.
麦克斯、凯利 - 是我
Max, Kelly... - Here.
山姆 - 是我
...Sam... - Here.
提奥和泰勒
...Theo and Tyler.
很好 我们是肯顿乌贼队
Boom. Together, we are the Camden Cuttlefish.
欢迎大家建议其他队名…
I mean, we are open to other name suggestions and--
名字已经定了 - 你已经上报市议会了
The name's already locked. Yeah. - You've locked with the council?
我刚被告知相关表格已经
So, I'm just being told that the forms have been
递交给市议会 所以名字已经定了
lodged with the council, so that name is locked in.
别人和我对峙时 我会发火
I lose it when people get in my face.
记住了
Noted.
好的 在开始第一场比赛前
Okay, so look, before we start our first game,
我想和大家谈一谈“韧性”这个词
I just wanted to talk to you a little bit about the word "resilience."
谁知道“韧性”的意思
Now, does anyone know what resilience means?
意思是你的头很大
It means you've got a big head.
不是这个意思 - 闭嘴 大头
It doesn't mean that. - Shut up, big head.
好吧 这样吧 - 别继续说了 否则他们会开始唱
All right. Do you know what? - Leave it or they'll start a chant.
你们来到这里是因为其他球队不要你们
You're here because they don't want you in other teams.
人们想给你们贴标签
They wanna label you.
你们总是遇到这种事 对吗
You've had it your whole life, haven't you?
人们说你们有逆反障碍
They wanna say that you've got opposition defiant disorder.
闭嘴 我没有
Shut up. No, I don't!
或说你们很难相处
Or that you're difficult,
难以管教、功能障碍、性格奇怪
unmanageable, dysfunctional, strange.
但知道我怎么说吗
But do you know what I say to that?
不 你们知道我怎么说吗
No, guys, do you know what I say to that?
我还没说完
I hadn't finished.
我要带你们踏上旅程 精彩的结语部分还没说呢
I was taking you on a journey, and I hadn't got to the up bit.
别把那些话放在心里或被它所影响
So don't let that sink in or resonate in any way.
好吧 我一直在想阵型
Okay. So I've been working on the formation.
我觉得没什么问题 你怎么看
I can't see any holes. What do you reckon?
每队六人 对吧 - 每队六人 好
Six a side, right? - Six a side, yeah.
你把麦克斯写了两次
Yeah, you got Max down twice.
好吧
Okay then.
我必须穿这件衣服吗 - 对 上面有你的姓名缩写
Do I have to wear this top? - Yes, you do. It's got your initials.
教练都会穿
All coaches have 'em.
我看起来像“汽车协会”的员工
You know it looks like I work for the Automobile Association.
别人会让我帮他们修车的
People are gonna ask me to fix their car.
我们看起来很帅气 放心
We look great. Trust me.
能折断这个吗
Can I break this?
好吧 别这么做…
Okay. No, let's not do that. Let's not br--
要不要放点音乐
Shall we listen to some music?
放不了 爷爷装了一本有声书
We can't. Granddad got an audiobook stuck in there
只能播那个
and it won't play anything else.
对方给你发信息了吗
Did the guy message you?
什么
What?
你说桌子卖♥♥出去的话 对方会发消息通知你
Well, you said the guy was gonna message you if the table was sold.
不过也许你应该查看一下
So, you know, you should check
也许桌子已经卖♥♥出了 那我们就不该去
because maybe the table has been sold and we shouldn't go.
不…没事 还没卖♥♥呢
No, no, it's okay. It's still there.
你肯定 - 是 凯伦 我肯定
Are you sure? - Yes, Karen, I am sure.
是哪本有声书
What audiobook was it?
灰色的钢铁磨砺之舟
The steel gray crucible.
人与水的对决 经典的拼搏
Man versus water. The classic struggle.
有谁会不爱这项运动
How can anyone not love this sport?
不懂得人生真谛的可怜虫们
The poor half-alive bastards.
(极速赛艇)
好的 告诉我
Okay, talk to me.
你的训练安排是怎样的
What does your training schedule look like?
常常在本地田径场短跑
So, a lot of sprints at the local running track.
现在只跑短距离 但是会逐步增加强度
Just widths to start with, but we'll build from there.
好的 划船机呢
Okay. And what about on the rowing machine?
是 进行大量5公里训练 - 很好
Yeah, a lot of 5Ks. - Great.
很好 你的最佳纪录是多少 - 大约2公里
Great. What's your personal best? - About 2K.
好的 你改变食谱了吗
Okay. Well, look, have you switched up your diet?
告诉我 你早餐吃了什么
You know, tell me, what'd you have for breakfast?
早餐是…
Breakfast was--
几个美味的烤饼 加上完全合理的蓝莓酱
Some lovely drop scones with a not-at-all-unreasonable blueberry compote.
斯考特 不行 你每天应该吃20个蛋白
Scott, no. You should be on 20 egg whites a day.
我…20个 - 对 补充蛋白质
I-- Twenty? - Yes, for the protein.
好吧 给我看看你的技术
Okay, look, just show me your technique.
是 那么
Yeah. So...
诸如此类 - 好的
Et cetera. - Yeah, okay.
斯考特
Scott--
你真的确定要做这事
Are you absolutely sure about this?
你说的可是大西洋
I mean, this is the Atlantic Ocean.
我知道你是怎么想的 这片海一点点大
I know what you're thinking: It's a bit of a dinky ocean.
当然了 和太平洋比起来是不大 有的人甚至说胆小鬼才会选它
Certainly, compared to the Pacific. A coward's ocean, some might say.
但是 我认为做人该谦虚
But listen, I come from a place of humility.
先从大西洋开始 之后再看
So let's start with the Atlantic, see how we go.
距离是四千八百多公里啊
It's 3,000 miles.
那最好尽早开始 对吧
Best do it soon then. Huh?
冰盖要融化了
The ice caps are melting.
明年距离会更长
There'll be more of it next year.
第5章
Chapter five.
美国参战的一个常被人遗忘的
One oft forgotten catalyst
驱动因素是卢西塔尼亚号♥皇家邮船沉船事故
for US entry into the war was the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
那次沉船是一次悲惨欺骗行为所导致的灾难
The ship's sinking was a catastrophe borne of a tragic deception.
虽然从开始就注定不会有好结局
Though ill-fated from the start,
但无数的警告被人忽视 原本这些警告可以避免一次平静的旅程
countless warnings were ignored that might have prevented the peaceful journey
变成致命的灾难
turning into a fatal disaster.
我们进去的时候 要我负责讲价吗
When we go in, do you want me to do the haggling?
什么 你不用跟我进去的
What? You don't need to come in.
我不要留在车上
I'm not gonna stay in the car.
说真的 我最会讲价了
Honestly, I'm so good at it.
我觉得是因为我看起来总像是马上就要哭了
I think it's because I always look like I might cry.
让人有紧张感
Makes people a bit nervous.
其实吧
Do you know what though?
我对桌子的想法改变了
I'm actually having second thoughts about the table.
真的
Really?
对
Yeah.
我觉得桌子有点泡沫经济 很快就会过时的
I just think tables might be a bit of a bubble, you know. A fad.
其实我也担心这点
You know, I was worried about that too.
大家都在搞非同质化代币 我可不想被桌子套牢
I don't want to be stuck in tables when everyone else is in NFTs.
对
Yeah.
你确定
Are you sure?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
我们就去码头吃点薯片吧
Can we just get chips on the pier?
别担心 不过是张桌子
Don't worry. It's only a table.
你为什么这么难过
What are you getting so upset for?
我们听有声书太听得入戏了
I think the audiobook's just getting to us.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表