剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
(永在我心,丁香与荆棘花店)
丁香与荆棘花店
Lilac and Thorn.
妳好,能请妳帮我一个忙吗?
Hi there. I wonder if you can help me.
我最近为一场葬礼订了花,但花没送到
I recently ordered some flowers for a funeral, but they never arrived.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对,非常令人失望
Yes. Very disappointing.
需要我们再送一次吗?
Would you like us to send you some more?
妳是说等她再死一次的时候吗?
What, in case she dies again?
不,我想确认有没有付款
No. I'm actually wondering if the payment didn't go through.
我最近搬家了,能不能跟妳确认 我给妳的帐单地址是否正确?
I've recently moved. Can I check I gave you the right billing address?
可以...当然
Yes. Yes. Yes, of course.
名字是?
What was the name?
凯特,凯特瑞德
Kat. Kat Reid.
有,找到了
Here we are. I've got you.
很好,妳那裡的地址是哪个?
Great. What address do you have?
抱歉,要怎麽拼?
Sorry, how do you spell that?
我会拼,只是要确认妳有没有拼对
I mean, I know. Just to check that you've got it right.
C、A、R、T、O、I...
C-A-R-T-O-I...
(马约卡岛,法德摩萨村)
马约卡岛?
Mallorca?
(康登市集)
《而立人生》
又来了
It happened again.
“娃娃屋”这个词应该写在资讯栏最上面
The words "doll's house" needs to be right at the top of the listing.
泰勒,我敢说他们一定是故意的
I swear, they do it on purpose, Tyler.
我再退货 - 好小
I'll get another refund. - So small.
什麽东西都放不进去
You can't fit anything in there.
喂
Hello?
有点问题,它没有讯号♥
Well, something's not right. It's not getting a signal.
妳有乱按温控器吗?
Have you been playing around with the thermostat?
我没有乱按温控器
No, I haven't been playing around with the thermostat.
因为我跟妳说过
Because I told you before
妳不可以... - 好啦,被你发现了
that you're not supposed-- - Okay, yeah. You got me.
你一出门,我就一直乱按温控器
As soon as you leave, all I do is play with the thermostat.
我知道这样不对 但太好玩了,我无法自拔
I know it's wrong. It's just, the buzz. I can't get enough of it.
有时我还会叫朋友来
Sometimes I get friends over.
我们就一直黏在温控器上
We just can't tear ourselves away from the thermostat.
他们找到兴趣也挺好的
Well, it's nice that they take an interest.
小杰跟我会告诉你,对,好,谢谢
Jase and I will let you know. All right. Okay. Thank you.
好,再见,对,是诺亚打来
Okay. Bye. Bye. Right. That was Noah.
他希望我们为在考虑领养的人办一场问答
He wants us to do a Q and A for people thinking about adopting.
对 - 什麽时候?
Yeah. - When?
今天下午
Well, later on this afternoon.
另一对夫妻临时取消 我们应该不是他的第一选择
Another couple pulled out. I don't think we were his first choice.
妳干嘛这麽负面?
Why are you so negative?
因为我接电♥话♥时,他说:“嗨,艾蜜莉”
Well, when I answered the phone, he said, "Hi, Emily."
所以... - 好吧
So-- - Okay.
对,妳说得也许没错
Yeah. Maybe you're right.
我不知道自己有没有能耐教别人
Just, I'm not sure I know enough to be lecturing other people.
妳应该要去,妳一定会很棒
You should do it. You'd be amazing.
真的吗? - 真的
Really? - Totally.
你们是很棒的父母 你们的建议也许真的能帮到人
You guys are amazing parents. Your advice could really help someone.
谢谢妳
Thank you.
好,再见 - 好,再见
Okay, bye. - Okay, bye.
我真搞不懂她的情绪起伏
I am getting whiplash from the mood swings.
因为妳太紧绷了 - 什麽?
Well, that's 'cause you're too rigid. - What?
妳得放宽心看待她
You need to relax with her.
很简单,如果妳被熊攻击
Apparently, if you get attacked by a bear...
对 - 应该要放鬆身体,对吧?
Yeah. - ...you're supposed to just go limp, right?
对 - 被动地接受
Right. - Allow it to happen to you.
面对她时也是一样,像这样
You need to do the same with her. Like this.
被动地接受 - 好了
Allow it to happen. - Stop it.
拜託妳解除封锁凯伦,好吗? 她又传了一封讯息要我转达给妳
Oh, please can you unblock Karen? She just sent me another message for you.
她快死了吗? - 她没有快死了
Is she dying? - No, she's not dying.
那我就没兴趣 除非她快死了,我对她太失望了
Well, then I'm not interested. Unless she's dying, she's dead to me.
好吧
Okay.
维克,还好吗?
All right, Vic?
期待你的约会吗?你打算做什麽?
Looking forward to your date? What have you got planned?
我还是取消好了
I think I might cancel.
什麽?不行,为什麽?
What? No. Why?
我不适合
It's not for me.
我不擅长跟人说话,面对女人时更惨
I'm not good at talking to people, and I'm even worse with women.
听着,维克 人生有比帮我们修理温控器更重要的事
Listen, Vic, there is more to life than fixing our thermostat
如果你有空 也许能修一下我们浴室的架子
and possibly our bathroom shelf if you have time.
这样吧,好,对,你要穿什麽?
You know what? Okay, right. What you gonna wear?
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
你何不去买♥♥一些新衣服?
Well, why don't you go and buy some new clothes?
还可以买♥♥新鞋,女人会注意鞋子
Maybe some nice new shoes. Women notice shoes.
不,我不买♥♥新鞋
No, I don't buy new shoes.
我77岁了,我穿不了多久,我随时都会死
I'm 77. I won't get the wear. I could go any minute.
拜託,维克
Geez, Vic.
杰森喜欢哪种鞋?
What kind of shoes does Jason like?
因为我可以买♥♥一双大一号♥的 等我死后,就能给他穿
'Cause I could get a pair one size up and he could have 'em when I die.
对耶,真的,那样还真能抚慰人心
Yeah. No, yeah. That would be of some comfort.
是啊
Yeah.
好,再见
Right. See you later.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
史考特,快点,开始
Scott. Come on. Let's go, let's go.
天啊,这真是... 等一下
Oh, God, this is-- One sec.
不可能这样就喘了吧,我们根本还没开始
You can't be out of breath already. We haven't even started.
那楼梯很多阶 - 老兄,才怪
There's a lot of steps. - Not really, buddy.
除非这位桃乐丝女士吃了类固醇
Not unless Dorothy here has been on the steroids.
其实我现在很怀疑自己做不做得到这件事
I am actually having some serious doubts about whether I can do this.
我昨晚做了炖饭,手臂到现在还在痛
I made a risotto last night, and my arm still aches.
我不知道自己能不能划船横渡大海
I don't know if I can row across an ocean.
我也这麽觉得
I think you might be right.
你什麽时候发现的?
When did you realize?
这阶梯不是训练的一部分
These steps weren't part of the training.
这只是通往划船中心的阶梯
They're just the steps up to the rowing center.
那你刚刚干嘛看着錶 还说:“老兄,快点”
Why were you there with your watch, going all the, "Come on, buddy"?
因为你有点迟到了
Well, because you were a bit late.
我觉得这太疯狂了
I think this is crazy.
这太疯狂了,我得喊停,毕竟,我...
This is crazy. I need to shut it down. I mean, I'm-- I'm-- I'm...
我可能会死
I could die.
朋友,我觉得要把“可能”拿掉
I don't think there's any "could" about it, mate.
爸,你好
Hiya, Dad.
黑色还是咖啡色的鞋?
Black or brown shoes?
啊? - 你比较喜欢那个颜色的鞋?
Hey? - What shoes do you prefer?
黑色还是咖啡色?
Black or brown?
应该是咖啡色吧
Brown, I suppose.
那你的领围多少?
And what collar size are you?
我不知道,20吗?
I don't know. Twenty?
很大耶
That's very big.
这是怎样?
What's this about?
爸,这...
Dad, what--
爸
Dad?
我要这双,还有再大一号♥的衬衫
I'll take these, and one size bigger on the shirt.
好,问答时,我要我们坦承不讳
Okay. For this Q and A, I want us to be completely honest about things.
我们得承认自己的错误,才能帮助别人
We can only help other people if we admit our mistakes.
我不是指我们有时爱得太过头 我指的是真正的错误
And I don't mean sometimes we love too much. I mean actual mistakes.
例如跟他们说
Like tell them about the time
我们曾经让两个有依恋障碍的孩子 看《小鹿斑比》
we decided to let two kids with attachment issues watch Bambi.
还有你那次忘记把泰勒从过夜派对接回来
Or when you forgot to pick Tyler up from a sleepover
害他以为自己又要被领养一次
and he thought he was being adopted again.
好,我们也会提妳犯过的错吗?
Okay. We're gonna talk about your mistakes as well?
当然会啊
Yeah, course.
如果时间够的话 - 妮基,谢谢妳来
If there's time. - Nikki, thanks for coming.
嗨,诺亚
Hi, Noah.
嗨,爸
Hi, Dad.
你会穿西装背心吗?
Would you ever wear a waistcoat?
什麽?不会,为什麽这样问?
What? No. Why?
真可惜
That's a shame.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表