剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
What, you--
你找遍了伦敦的每一个凯特瑞德
You went round all the Kat Reids in London?
不 我有个筛选机制
No, I had a screening process.
但不太好 我毁了一个女孩的成年礼
But not a good one. I ruined one girl's bat mitzvah.
为何现在做这事
Why now?
毕竟过了那么久
You know, after all this time.
我以为贝芙去世时她会回来的
I thought she'd come back when Bev died.
她没出现 我就知道她不会回来
And when she didn't, I knew she never would
所以我必须去找她
and that I'd have to find her.
你告诉杰森和妮基了吗
Have you told Jason and Nikki?
没有 妮基会很难过的
No, Nikki will be so upset.
你知道 她向来处于难过状态
Well, you know, she always is.
你不用理会就好 就像住在吵闹的路旁边那样
You just have to tune it out. Like living next to a busy road.
不 反正已经结束了 我找不到她
No, it's all over now anyway, I can't find her.
噢 公主 过来
Oh, Princess. Come here.
我能做些什么
So, what can I do?
(里沃利舞厅 舞蹈俱乐部)
欢迎回来 先生 女士好
Welcome back, sir. Madam.
抱歉 先生 参加舞会需要穿外套
I'm sorry, sir. We do require a jacket for the ball.
我没带
Well, I haven't got one.
对于穿着不够正式的客人 我们可以提供外套
We have a house jacket for under-dressed patrons.
这难道真的比我原本穿的要好吗
I mean, does this really look better than what I was just wearing?
是
Yes.
对 - 噢 是 好多了
Yes. - Oh, yes. Much better.
好多了
Much better.
女士们、先生们 请带舞伴进入舞池
Ladies and gentlemen, please bring your partners to the floor.
下一支舞蹈是快步舞
The next dance is the quickstep.
谢谢 哥们
Cheers, mate.
小心 对
Easy. Yep.
快步舞很难 - 是吗
The quickstep's hard work. - Is it?
他真可爱
He's so sweet.
他之前讲了个反德国的笑话 - 对 但我觉得他是反讽
He told an anti-German joke earlier. - Yeah, but I think he was being ironic.
我觉得他边讲边挤眼睛 - 好吧
I think he was winking at it. - Okay.
小杰 他带了脚跟保护套
Jase, he brought heel protectors.
他为了素未谋面的女人的脚 带了脚跟保护套
He brought heel protectors for the feet of a woman he's never met.
这份寻爱的希望和投入啊
The hope. The commitment.
约会过去是郑重的活动 你知道 你要用魅力去打动人
A date used to be an event. You know, you charmed the person.
魅力这回事其实是这样
Here's the thing about the charm, right?
向你展示魅力的人不过是想要骗你上♥床♥
Anyone who's ever charmed you was actually just trying to get you into bed.
才不是 - 是的
No. - Yes.
真正的魅力在于让对方感到特别
True charm is about making another person feel special.
我期待…
I look forward to--
什么 怎么了
What? What's happened?
是华尔兹 - 那去吧
It's a waltz. - Go on then.
我听说她已婚
I've heard she's married.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - You're welcome.
对 没错啊 没必要大声感叹
Yes! Exactly. There's no need to audibly exhale.
我也觉得
I know.
我不知道她干吗要那样
I don't know what she's playing at.
你的手汗好多
Your hand's very sweaty.
因为你抓得太紧了
That's because you're gripping it too tightly.
因为你出很多汗 所以我才要抓紧
Well, if you weren't sweating so much, I wouldn't have to.
这似乎成了“先有鸡还是先有蛋” 问题 西尔维娅
Well, it seems like we've got ourselves a chicken-and-egg situation, Sylvie.
看乔治是怎么领舞的
Watch how George takes command.
真是温柔又强势
Such gentle dominance.
你知道 他做♥爱♥风格和跳舞一样 - 好了
You know, he makes love like he dances. - Okay.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
如果你有话要说… - 我们还是回家吧
Well, if you've got something to say-- - Let's just get home, shall we?
乔治
George?
乔治 车停了
George? We've stopped.
是呢 到家了吗
So we have. Are we home?
不 车好像抛锚了
No, I think we've broken down.
对 时有发生
Yes, this happens.
他是不是…
Is he--
我和你们说过我关于日本人的理论吗
Did I tell you my theory about the Japanese?
嘿 怎么还没睡
Hey. Why are you not sleeping?
你还好吗 要不要开灯 让黑暗没那么可怕
You okay? You wanna put the light on? So it's a bit more friendly dark?
什么是气候危机
What's climate emergency?
你在哪儿听说的
Where did you hear that?
(地球日快乐 《这个地球日 你打算怎么做 》)
开灯的话对动物不好
If you put the light on, it's bad for the animals.
不 我觉得没事的
No, I think it's okay.
好的
Okay.
听我说
Well, listen.
你不需要担心那些事
You don't have to worry about any of that stuff.
很多人正在非常努力
And there's lots of people out there working very, very hard
确保一切都好好的 - 你呢
to make sure everything's okay. - Are you?
我们都会更努力
We're all gonna make more effort.
洪水来的时候 动物会淹死吗
When the floods come, will the animals drown?
要不要读个故事
Shall we read a story?
好吗 让我看看 讲哪一个呢
Yeah? Let's see. What have we got?
《谁偷走了我的树》 好的
Who Took My Tree. Okay.
《松鼠…》
The Squirrel Who--
(最后一只北极熊)
好吧
Okay.
要不要去拿《提吉温克夫人》
Should I go get Mrs.Tiggy-Winkle?
好吗 读点战前的故事 怎么样 好的
Yeah? Shall we have something a little pre-war? Yeah? Okay.
好
Okay.
我自己一人推不动
I can't push it on my own.
他76岁了
He's 76.
我想的是你来
I was thinking you maybe.
我不要 我会弄脏身子的
No, I'm not doing it. I'll get grubby.
那好吧
All right then.
好 我们就整晚坐在这里了 怎么样
Fine. Well, we'll just sit here all night, shall we?
也许你真的得和我共度二人时光了 抱歉
You might actually have to spend some time with me. Sorry about that.
噩梦一场
Nightmare.
乔治 你能把助听器调低一点吗
George? George, could you turn your hearing aid down a sec?
我们… 得聊聊 - 好 没问题
We just-- We need to have words. - Yeah, by all means.
亲爱的 现在只有你们了
You're all alone now, my dear.
我今晚都没怎么看到你
I hardly saw you all night.
嘿 我可能跳得太尽兴了
Hey, well-- I might have got a bit carried away,
但和一个真的有在用心的人 一起是挺开心的事
but it was actually nice to spend time with someone who actually made an effort.
别人告诉我说我很帅气 有魅力 你知道吗
People do tell me that I'm handsome, and charming, you know?
对 但那是因为你个子高 女人会搞不清分别
Yeah, but that's because you're tall and women get confused.
而且我有用心的
And I make an effort.
小杰 我们坐在沙发上时 你把脑袋向左转
Turning your head to the left when we're on the sofa, Jase,
不叫用心
is not making an effort.
我以为你喜欢宅在家里 舒舒服服的
I thought you liked staying in and getting cozy?
什么意思 - 我是喜欢
What do you mean? - Yeah, I do.
我当然喜欢 但…
Of course I do, but…
我们的房♥子…过去只有我们俩
that house, it just… used to be the two of us.
现在我们成了房♥子里的附加物
We're other things in that house now.
我们需要出门才能变回二人世界
We need to go out where we can be a two again.
一个让我们能想起来 去真正看到对方的地方
Somewhere where we're actual people that we remember to see.
我不只是背景音乐 小杰
I'm not just background music, Jase.
我需要你看见我 - 妮基 说真的 这些话语
I need you to see me. - These phrases, Nikki, honestly.
好吧
Fine.
乔治 你可以把你的…
George? George, you can put your--
我怕自己插足了你们的关系 我能帮什么忙吗
I fear I may have come between you. Maybe I can help?
不 我觉得你不能 但是 谢谢
No, I don't think so, mate, but thank you.
我和我家琳达结婚43年 也许我是知道一点窍门的
I was married to my Linda for 43 years. Perhaps I know a thing or two.
乔治 琳达怎么了
What happened to Linda, George?
我失去了她 她过世了
I lost her. She passed.
乔治 请节哀
George, I'm sorry.
节哀 哥们
I'm sorry, mate.
告诉我你们是怎么相遇的
Tell me how you met.
我们是13年前认识的
We met 13 years ago.
然后
And…
我们第一次接吻时 我心想 “就是这人了”
the first time we kissed, I thought, "That's it."
“这是最后一个我会看到的裸体男人”
"That's the last man I'm ever going to see naked."
当时我在和另一个人交往
Well, I was going out with someone else at the time,
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表