剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
好,我们原本把重要资讯写在前面 概要写在后面
Right. So we did them with key facts on the front and a summary on the back,
但我们后来觉得写在分别的卡片上比较好
but then we thought it'd be better separated onto different cards.
所以我们在全部重写 - 妳开始複习了吗?
So we're doing them again. - Have you done any revision?
还没,我们还没写完複习卡
No, we haven't finished the revision cards yet.
等我们写完,複习时就会很快
Once we get it done, it'll be really quick.
只要看着重要资讯,然后找到那张关于...
We just look down at the key facts and find the card relating to the f--
其实,写在同一张卡上好像比较好
Actually, maybe it is better to have it all on the same card.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yeah.
到了,这是我家
So this is it. My place.
哇,看看这风景
Wow. Look at that view.
凯特,记得我在餐厅给妳的小费吗?
Kat, you know that tip I gave you at the restaurant?
请妳还给我
I think I want that back.
这裡真美
This is amazing.
是租的
It's just rented.
对,我家也是租的,但跟这裡差很多
Yeah. Well, so is mine, but it's not like this.
怎麽样啊?
Yeah?
妳要喝一杯吗?
Do you want a drink?
当然好啊 - 一起喝吧
Yes, I do. - Let's do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢那个花瓶之类的东西
I like your "vase-y" thing.
那就送给妳
Then take it.
不,不用了 - 我的手♥机♥呢?
No, it's okay. - Where's my phone?
妳在海滩时放进我的包包裡
You put it in my bag at the beach.
对
Yeah.
毒枭都是在这种地方被谋杀
This is the kind of place that a drug lord gets murdered.
我是称讚的意思
And I mean that in the best way.
为什麽妳的包包裡有我的照片?
Why is there a photo of me in your bag?
你写得如何?
How are you getting on?
目前总共一千四百 - 字数吗?
1,400 and counting. - Words?
一千四百人丧生
Souls lost.
第厄普战役
The raid of Dieppe.
转折点,士气大伤
Turning point. Morale shot.
我的文章要献给无数的亡魂
I'm typing for a sea of ghosts.
你要不要休息一下?
Why don't you have a little rest?
不,我得继续写
No, I have to press on.
要赶上进度
Make up ground.
我们之前就需要帮助
We needed help earlier.
补给品呢?
Where were the supplies?
我们注定会失败
We never stood a chance.
嗨,谢谢妳过来,抱歉,我应该更早问妳
Hi. Thanks for coming. Sorry, I should have asked earlier.
好,我带了补给品来,他们在哪裡?
Right. Well, I've got the supplies. Where are they then?
好,维克,我读了两次,你的文章不连贯
Right. Well, I've read this twice, Vic, and it lacks coherence.
我不同意
I disagree.
这裡有一段在写 英国1966年的世界盃足球赛夺冠
Well, there's a paragraph here on England's 1966 World Cup win,
一些关于女子足球的莫名其妙观点
some unsolicited views on women's football,
不知何故的打油诗和七次的文化诋毁
a limerick for some reason, and seven cultural slurs,
而你使用原着资料的次数却是零
which is seven more times than you've used the source material.
好,我会在你旁边跟你慢慢耗
Right. I am gonna sit with you, and we can go through it.
那你又是怎麽了?
Now, what is going on with you?
灵感离我而去,我毫无想法
Inspiration's left me. I'm seeing nothing.
那这样想吧,你的孙女 拿不到中等教育普通证书
Well, see this: Your granddaughter, GCSE-less,
在特拉法加广场卖♥♥杯子裡的冰箱磁铁
in Trafalgar Square selling fridge magnets from a cup.
两者的差别就在一线之间
Now, the line between here and there is a fine one
也就是你用这支画笔画在这张纸上的东西
and it is painted on this paper with this paintbrush.
给我画出来,快点
Paint something. Quickly!
好,这是什麽鬼东西? - 什麽意思?
Okay. What the hell is this? - What do you mean?
妳写的东西应该要跟
Well, you were supposed to be writing
《窗外有蓝天》有关 - 我有啊
about A Room with a View. - I have.
那妳为何会写被偷走的苏联微晶片?
So what's all this about a stolen Soviet microchip?
而且《窗外有蓝天》裡 根本没有在艾菲尔铁塔上追逐的桥段
And no one ever chased anyone up the Eiffel Tower in A Room with a View.
有啊,那是我最喜欢的一段
They did. That was my favorite bit.
《窗外有蓝天》的背景在佛罗伦斯
A Room with a View is set in Florence.
妳不...
You d--
等等
Hang on.
天啊,她写的是《雷霆杀机》
Oh, my God. She's done A View to a Kill.
是吗? - 老天啊
Have I? - For the love of God.
不,我肯定我写得没错
No, I'm sure that's right.
《窗外有蓝天》是罗杰摩尔演的
A Room with a View starring Roger Moore.
那是《雷霆杀机》 - 对
That is A View to a Kill. - Yeah.
好,没关係,我帮妳下载
Okay. Right. I am gonna download it for you.
妳就坐在这裡,等妳把电影看完
And you can sit there, and you should not type anything at all
再开始打字,可以吗?
until you've watched it, okay?
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
你有酒吗? - 有
Do you have wine? - Yeah.
妳有话想说吗?
Are you gonna say anything?
妳希望我说什麽?
What do you want me to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
说点什麽吧
Something.
妳的女儿想知道答桉
Your daughter wants answers.
她需要知道一些...
There are things she needs--
他们需要知道一些答桉,而我...
things that they both need from you that I--
没办法给他们
I can't give them.
我不知道他们希望我说什麽
I don't know what they want me to say.
他们需要妳说抱歉
They need you to say sorry.
我不觉得抱歉
Well, I'm not.
妳不应该骗我
You shouldn't have lied to me.
我知道
I know.
我知道,真抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
其实,不对,我跟妳说,我不觉得抱歉
Actually, no. You know what? I'm-- No. I'm not sorry.
我应该要说不客气
In fact, you're welcome.
不客气,我帮妳照顾妳的小孩
You're welcome for looking after your children
让妳在外头寻找自我
while you were off finding yourself.
妳一点都不特立独行
You're not a maverick.
妳不是第一个想要离开自己小孩的人
You're not the first person who's ever thought about leaving their kids.
但妳不能因为人生有点辛苦 就拍拍屁♥股♥走人
But you can't just swan off whenever life gets a bit hard.
顺道一提,他们很好
And they are fine, by the way.
谢谢妳的问候
Thanks for asking.
我知道他们很好
I know they are.
那是我离开的原因,这样他们才会很好
That's why I left, so that they would be fine.
我也是
And so would I...
因为有一段时间,我们所有人都不好
because there was a time when none of us were.
妳不知道我们以前过着什麽样的生活
You don't know what our lives were like.
我无法...
I wasn't...
我没办法...
I wasn't able...
我就知道我在餐厅时朝妳走去是有原因的
I knew there was a reason that I came over to you in the restaurant.
是啊,因为妳是服务生
Well, yeah, you're a waitress.
对,但我不太称职
Yeah, I'm not a very good one though.
有好多问题
There's a lot of questions.
没关係,妳不一定要回答
It's okay. You don't have to.
妳明天要做什麽?
What are you doing tomorrow?
(庆贺饭店)
不
Oh, no.
(妳醒了吗?)
(对,刚醒,我需要咖啡)
(要我去别♥墅♥吗? 我们一起看问题清单?)
(好,过来吧)
怎麽回事?
What's going on?
屋主不在
The owner's away.
好像有人闯进去
I think some people broke in.
妳有看到什麽吗?
Did you see anything?
抱歉,我这边耳朵听不太清楚
Sorry. I'm a bit deaf in this ear.
抱歉
Sorry.
不...
No, no, no.
没有可乐饼了,听到没?没有了,抱歉
No more croquetas, hey? No more. Sorry.
卖♥♥完了,这可是第一次
We run out. Never before.
不是,你有见到凯特吗?
No. Have you seen Kat?
她在这裡工作,她整个人很随性
She works here. She's got like an effortless vibe
还有刚柔并济,静不下来
and a sort of mix of hard and soft with a restless spirit.
棕色头髮 - 凯特吗?
Brown hair. - Kat?
对 - 走了
Sí. - Gone.
走去哪裡?
Where-- Gone where?
走了,不会回来了,她的房♥间空了
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表