剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你为什麽问我这些问题?
Why are you asking me these things?
爸,为什麽...
Dad? Why--
他挂电♥话♥了
He's gone.
(伦敦,马约卡岛)
(市政厅银行签帐金融卡,妮基纽曼)
这场座谈会的形式很轻鬆
So, it's a very relaxed format.
只是希望你们能说内心话,毫无保留地说
Just wanna get the inside track from you. Don't pull any punches.
他们必须知道领养不是儿戏 - 好
They need to know it's no picnic. - Okay.
小杰有很多甘苦谈能分享,对吧?
Well, Jase has a lot to share about his struggles, don't you?
我们...我是说...
Well, we-- I mean--
其他人来了
Here are the others.
我有付钱
I have paid.
这样啊
Okay.
班和狄妮丝? - 妳认识他们?
Ben and Denise? - You know them?
对,我们认识他们
Yes. Yes, we know them.
他们是世界上最邪恶的人
They are the most evil people in the whole entire world.
小妮,公主和泰勒被我们领养前 是住在他们家
Nik. Princess and Tyler were placed with them before us.
有一间树屋,那情况很有问题
There was a tree house. It was a whole thing.
他们对于领养过程 总是能说出非常正面的话
Well, they always have very positive things to say about the process.
先失陪了 - 好,妮基
Excuse me. - Yeah. Nikki...
把问题儿童送回机构当然比较简单
It is easier if you just give back the tricky ones.
妮基,请不要这样
Nikki, please don't.
嘿,杰森
Ahoy-hoy, Jason.
班、狄妮丝
Ben. Denise.
杰森、妮基
Jason. Nikki.
狄妮丝、班
Denise. Ben.
妮基
Nikki.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚说你们也会来时,我们很高兴
We were so glad when Noah said you'd be here too.
我们原本担心能说的内容不够丰富
We were worried we wouldn't have enough to say, weren't we?
我们的过程太顺利了
It's all gone so smoothly for us.
能听到你们的相反经验会很好
It's great they can hear the other side of it from you.
好,要开始准备了吗?
Okay. So shall we get set up?
好...
Yep. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
好 - 怎样?
Okay. - What?
我们不要坦承以对了 不准说我们孩子的任何坏话
We are not doing honest anymore. Not a single negative word about our kids.
结束时,他们会知道公主和泰勒有多棒
They are gonna leave here knowing how amazing Princess and Tyler are.
我们要称霸这场问与答
Let's win this Q and A.
妮基,小妮
Nikki. Nik.
(考虑领养吗?请参加今日的问与答)
你好 - 嗨
Hello. - Hi.
我是维克
I'm Vic.
妳家门铃坏了
Your doorbell's buggered.
欢迎来参加考虑领养的问与答
Welcome to our thinking of adoption Q and A.
狄妮丝,从妳开始吧
Denise, shall we start with you?
我们五年前领养了露露
So, we adopted Lulu five years ago,
我得说,我们完全爱上她
and I have to say, we are absolutely smitten.
对,我们也是
Yes, we are too.
我们真的很幸运
We've been so lucky.
对,我们也是,对,我们也这样觉得
Yeah, us too. Yes. Yes, we feel like that.
她热爱许多事,像是音乐、写作、舞蹈
She has so many passions. Music, writing, dancing.
公主也是
Princess too.
泰勒很喜欢字型
Tyler loves fonts.
我指的是电脑字体
As in typefaces.
他超爱字型,虽然不太喜欢赫尔维提卡体
Absolutely loves his fonts, although not too keen on Helvetica.
狄妮丝,如果妳想见识何谓热情 就给他看赫尔维提卡体的海报
If you wanna see passion, Denise, show him a poster in Helvetica.
他在说什麽?拜託
What is he talking about? Honestly.
还有,她的学业表现进步很多
And she's really come on academically.
她要提早一年考中等教育普通证书
She's doing her GCSEs a year early.
公主有一辆日产Micra
Well, Princess has a Nissan Micra.
真不错
Good to know.
不知道我们能不能聊聊大家遇过的难处
I wonder if we could talk about some of the difficulties we've faced.
杰森,你提过在初期 要找到相处的模式很困难
Jason, you mentioned it was hard early on, finding structure.
好 - 对
Yeah-- - Okay.
你有说过吗?
Did you?
对,我是说,一开始是有一些困难的时刻
Yeah. I mean, there were some tricky moments early on, you know,
大概是头一、两个小时
for the first hour or two.
但我得说,之后就很顺利了
But after that, I have to say, pretty straightforward.
对
Right.
你人真好
This is very kind of you.
自从保罗死后 可能有些东西就疏于照顾了
I'm afraid a few things have fallen through the cracks since Paul died.
你的衬衫有点大
Your shirt's a bit big.
对,我儿子的肩膀很宽
Yeah. My son's got broad shoulders.
这件有一天会是他的
It'll be his one day.
谢了 - 好,都修好了
Thanks. - Yeah. All fine now.
好,那我走了
Right. I'll be heading off.
你要不要喝杯茶?
Would you like a cup of tea?
真的吗? - 你来这裡一小时了
You sure? - Well, you've been here an hour.
你应该要进来
You should probably come in.
这会是好的改变
It would be a nice change.
我现在的访客越来越少了
I get fewer visitors these days.
妳怎麽能确定?妳的门铃坏了
Well, how would you know? Your doorbell's been knackered.
妳也许很受欢迎,只是门铃坏了
You might be a very popular woman with a broken doorbell.
好,我们来看看有什麽东西疏于照顾
All right. Let's have a look at these jobs that are falling through the cracks.
菲尔伯特先生,嗨
Mr. Filbert. Hi.
你可以进来一下吗?我有事想跟你说
Would you mind popping in for a sec? I'd just like a quick word.
跟凯伦那封抱怨学校周边速限的 电子邮件有关吗?
Is this about Karen's e-mail regarding the school-approach speed limit?
她对她的语气感到很抱歉
She really does regret her tone.
不,只是有些人想见你
No. There's just some people who wanted to see you.
(超级英雄史考特)
(谢谢你,史考特)
(我们的英雄)
(大西洋的史考特)
史蒂薇跟我们说你要划船横渡大西洋
Stevie told us all about your Atlantic row,
所以家长们募了一些款项
and the parents have raised some money.
(520英镑)
史蒂薇跟你们说了?
Stevie told you?
对,她一直说你的事,有些人是看到文章
Yes. She can't stop talking about you, and some just saw the article.
(英雄爸爸对抗海平面上升)
爸爸,给你
There you go, Daddy.
(爸爸)
你閒暇时喜欢做什麽事?
So, what sort of things do you like to do in your spare time?
什麽?
What?
我说,你閒暇时喜欢...
I said, so what sort of things do you like to do in your--
做什麽事?
in your spare time?
我喜欢阅读
I like to read.
维克
Vic!
维克
Vic!
我们要不要坐下来,认识一下对方?
Should we have a sit-down and get to know each other?
...没有获得生母的照顾
...are not being cared for by their birth mothers.
牠们的哥哥姊姊必须留下来照顾牠们
Their older siblings have been left to look after the brood.
幼雏一旦满三岁...
Once the young reach the age of three...
(护照)
现在年长小鸟的责任
It is now the responsibility of the older birds
是要照顾弟弟妹妹...
to protect the younger siblings...
我会待在房♥裡
I'm gonna be in my room.
好
Okay.
这群体型小于平均值的雏鸟 面临重重困难
This smaller-than-average brood has the odds stacked against them.
我爱你
Love you.
...独自面对攻击时十分脆弱
...alone leaves him vulnerable to attack.
牠学会负起责任...
It's learnt to take responsibility...
现在很安全,可以拿掉面罩了
I think it's safe to take the face guard off now.
好
Okay.
妳的脸很好看
You got a nice face.
所以...
So...
做得好
well done.
谢了
Thanks.
重新开始约会的感觉好怪
It feels odd doing this all over again.
一切都感觉好怪
Everything feels odd.
我靠修理东西来让自己有事做
I keep busy by fixing things.
因为你唯一修不好的东西 是你破碎的心吗?
Because the one thing you can't fix is your broken heart?
不,我也不太会修滚筒式乾衣机
No, I'm no good at tumble dryers neither.
好,如果我要重新铺棚屋的屋顶...
Right. Well, if I'm gonna re-felt that shed roof, I should--
我去泡一杯茶
I'll make a cup of tea.
过程不会一帆风顺
I mean, it's not all been plain sailing.
有一天,我们下楼时 发现冰箱裡有两罐打开的奶油
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表