剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
To Bev. - To Bev.
怎么 - 什么
Well? - Well, what?
去告诉你♥爸♥说你爱他
Go and tell your dad you love him.
去啊
Go.
你还好吗 好 - 挺好
You all right? Yeah. - Yeah.
我听说切尔西可能会签冈萨雷兹
I heard Chelsea might be in for Gonzalez.
很好 我愿意亲自开车送他去 - 是
Good. I'll drive him there meself. - Yeah.
是…
Yeah. Yeah.
听着 爸爸
Look, Dad…
什么
What?
没事 没什么
It's okay. Nothing.
只是…
It's just that--
挺难的 对吧 - 是 当然 四条线呢 看
Well, it's hard, isn't it? - Yeah. Well, it is. It's four lines, see?
要匹配的更多 - 不 我的意思…
More to match up. - No, I didn't mean on the--
以前 我有个朋友有一套办法
Back in the day, a mate of mine had a system.
没有哪套办法
There is no system.
拿把螺丝刀 把背板卸掉 头钻进去 把钱全都拿走
Got a screwdriver, took the back off, stuck his hand in, took out all the money.
好吧 说句公道话 这套系统挺有效的
Okay. To be fair, that is quite a good system.
就是 我只想说…
Look, I just wanted to say that--
我希望在冈萨雷兹走之前 我们的防守能有点改善
I hope we get some defensive covering before we lose Gonzalez.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
斯考特
Scott.
是 凯伦说她到处都没找到他
Yeah, Karen says she hasn't seen him anywhere.
这么高的人怎么会找不到 真奇怪
How do you lose someone that tall? I don't know.
你在这里呢 抱歉 贝芙想把这个给泰勒
There you are. Excuse us. Bev wanted Tyler to have this.
是什么 - 那是电脑
What is it? - That is a computer.
也许是第一台电脑
Maybe the first one.
对 运作很正常
Yeah, it works well.
她不希望在她死后 她的魔兽世界角色也死了
She didn't want her World of Warcraft character to die with her.
这是给你的 公主
And this is for you, Princess.
她给我留了一辆车 - 什么
She left me a car. - What?
天啊
Wow!
希望是她的车
I hope it was hers.
你好 为你接通斯考特的手♥机♥
Hello. You're through to Scott.
请留言 不过提醒一下 现在我晚上6点后不用电子产品
Leave a message, though bear in mind I am now screen-free post 6:00 p.m.
斯考特 你在哪
Scott, where are you?
我想离开了
I want to go now.
他们一直逼我喝酒 让我唱歌♥
They keep forcing drinks on me and making me sing.
你知道我多讨厌看到别人嘴的内部
You know how much I hate seeing inside people's mouths.
哎 迪恩给你弄了一杯气泡酒
Oi, Dean's got you a spritzer.
最好别让他久等
Best not to keep him waiting.
噢 是
Oh, yeah.
你在哪啊
Where are you?
因为她是个好姑娘
For she's a jolly good fellow
好了 哥们
Okay, mate.
哥们 总共538.40英镑 现金还是信♥用♥卡♥
Mate, that's £538.40. Cash or card?
你说什么
What's that?
所有人都说
And so say all of us
因为她是个好姑娘
For she's a jolly good…
谢谢
Thank you.
酒来了 亲爱的
All right, darling?
啊 谢谢你…
Ah, thanks very much. Thank you.
真烈
Rough.
你说了吗
Have you done it yet?
我正在做心理建设 好吗 - 好吧 别急 慢慢来
I'm building myself up to it, okay? - Okay. Yeah. Don't rush into anything.
先见见其他爸爸 再把自己的心交出去
Maybe meet a few other dads first before you commit.
感觉说这话很奇怪
It just feels weird saying it.
那是因为你以前没说过
Only 'cause you haven't said it before.
比如你在度假时不敢用西语说谢谢
Like when you were scared to say gracias on holiday.
你会习惯的
It'll become normal.
我最后的确说得挺开心 - 你爱死了
I did quite enjoy that by the end. - You were loving it.
好的
All right.
去吧 - 哎
Off you go. - Oi!
啊 公主
Ah, Princess!
你现在有了自己的车
Now that you have your very own motorcar,
不知道你是否对残障徽章有兴趣呢
I wonder whether I can interest you in a disabled badge?
每个30英镑 两个50 - 不用了 谢谢
Thirty quid each or two for 50. - I'm good, thanks.
等等 能把车停在特易购多近的地方
Wait, how close can you park to Tesco's?
你想停多近就多近 妹子
You can reach out the window and touch it, girl.
好 我要了 - 先让我看看钱
All right, go on then. - Let's see the money first.
是 我想告诉你一件事
Right. I wanna tell you something,
我以前应该从没和你说过
and I don't think that I've ever said it to you before,
但是今天比较特别
but on a day like today,
我只想说…别看那个 看着我
I just wanna tell you-- Well, don't look at that. Look at me.
我只想说…
I just wanna tell you--
算了 不 这是个错误 你能继续看那个吗 对
Actually, no, that's a mistake. Can you keep looking at that? Yeah.
我想告诉你…
I wanna tell you that--
这样吧 当我没说 算了
You know what? It's fine, mate. Don't worry about it.
冈萨雷兹有什么最新消息
What's the latest on Gonzalez?
冈萨雷兹 他不会转会了
Gonzalez. He's gonna stay actually.
对… - 好的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. - Okay.
对 他也不是完人 对吧
Yeah. He's not perfect, is he?
但他有努力
But he does try.
我希望你明白这点 爸爸 他真的有在努力
I hope you know that, Dad. I mean, he really tries.
是…我知道的
Yeah. Yeah. I know.
我觉得他的问题在于 这是沟通的问题 对吧
I think the thing with him is that it's a communication issue, isn't it?
你知道 他并不会说英语
You know, he doesn't really speak the language.
他也不是第一个了
Well, he's not the only one.
我觉得他们很难学会
I think it's hard for 'em to pick it up…
如果学的时候年龄比较大
when they start late.
没法自然学会 - 是
Don't come natural. - Yeah.
虽然他不会说
And even if he can't say it…
但我希望人们明白他是在乎的
I hope that people can tell that he cares.
我明白的
Well, I can tell.
我爱帕布洛冈萨雷兹
I love Pablo Gonzalez.
我也爱帕布洛冈萨雷兹
I love Pablo Gonzalez too.
你见到斯考特了吗 - 什么
Have you seen Scott? - What?
没人见过他 自从… - 没有
No one's seen him since-- - No.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 你不会懂的
Nothing's the matter. You wouldn't understand.
就是足球 - 对 足球
It's just football. - Yes, football.
对 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
总之 我们该走了…
Anyway, we should probably be making a move…
是 - 是不是该…
Yes. - …shouldn't we--
走 - 什么
Making a move? - What?
你们才待了两个小时
You've only been here two hours.
那已经算挺久了吧 - 是
Is that not quite a long time? - Yeah.
艾米莉在米基法肯的葬礼上 待的时间都更久
Emily spent longer than that at Mickey Falcone's funeral.
而据说枪杀他的人就是她
And the word is she was the one that shot him.
你们必须留下
You need to stay.
你们还得和一些人喝一杯
There's still some people you need to have a drink with.
我们可以的 对 - 我们说好的不是这样
We can. Yeah. - That's not what we agreed on.
好了 这是你们的
Here we go. These are for you.
这些是给孩子们的 - 不 他们不能喝这个
And these are for the kids. - No, they can't drink these.
泰勒12岁 - 当然
Tyler's 12. - Course.
戴夫 拿吸管来 - 来了
Dave, a couple of straws. - Coming up.
好了 谁都不准走
All right, nobody's leaving.
厄尔 从头开始 孩子
Earl, from the top, my son.
大家唱得响亮点 好让贝芙听见 好吗
Let's sing loud enough for Bev to hear us, hey?
女士们 先生们 酒吧上锁了 谁都不准走
Ladies and gentlemen, it's a lock-in!
尽情享受 光阴易逝
Enjoy yourself It's later than you think
尽情享受 趁年华正好
Enjoy yourself While you're still in the pink
时光如梭 白驹过隙
The years go by, as quickly as a wink
尽情享受…光阴易逝
Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself It's later than you--
好 可以了
That's it.
Okay, that's it.
接一下他…趁他还没发现我们溜走
Take him. Take him before he catches our scent.
帮帮我
I need some help.
好的 很好 可以了
Okay, lovely. Got you. Okay.
噢 天啊 小杰
Oh, bloody hell, Jase.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表