剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你能告诉泰勒说 我安装好贝芙的电脑了吗
Will you tell Tyler I've set up Bev's computer?
好的
Yeah.
天啊
Wow.
贝芙曾用过约会网站 小杰
Bev was on a dating website. Jase?
你知道贝芙曾用过约会网站吗
Do you know Bev was on a dating website?
为她高兴啊
Well, good on her, eh?
看
Look.
我想念约会夜
I miss date night.
我们还会不会因为二人时光而感到激动
Are we still excited to spend time together, you know?
对彼此的新发现
Find new things out about each other.
在一起13年了 我已经 不会再发现你有什么新优点了吧
I'm not gonna find out anything good about you now, am I, thirteen years in?
有什么优点的话 你一定早都提过了
I mean, if it was good, you would have led with it.
杰森
Jason.
好吧 我们今晚吃披萨吧
All right then. Well, let's get a pizza tonight or something, shall we?
不 我说的是有质量的两人时光
No, I'm talking about spending quality time with each other.
比如出门约会
You know, going out somewhere.
出门 - 对 出门
Out? - Yes, out.
为什么 人出门的唯一原因 是遇见某人 然后一起宅
Why? The only reason you go out is to meet someone to stay in with.
我们已经达成了 我们赢了
And we've done that. We won.
宅在家里是我们的奖励 我们是获奖者
This is our prize. We're the winners.
我不想出门和失败者们一起 免了 谢谢
I don't wanna go out there with the losers. No, thank you.
怎么说呢 她这次摔门的力度 比上次要轻多了
I tell you what, she slammed that a lot quieter than last time.
这是进步 小妮 - 她遇到什么问题了
That's progress, Nik. - Something's up with her.
她昨天因为我喝茶时 会发出“啊”的感叹而生我的气
She got angry at me yesterday because apparently I go "Ah" when I drink tea.
什么 - 我喝了口茶 发出“啊”
What? - I sip tea and go "Ah"
据她说 这“很没必要” 而且是“在演给其他人看”
and apparently, it's "unnecessary" and "performative."
好吧
Okay.
噢 对 她来了
Oh, yeah. Here she is.
你还好吗
You all right?
好 - 是
Yeah. - Yep.
噢 不好
Oh, no.
小杰…你快过来
Jase, Jase, come here.
快来… - 怎么了 又发生了什么
Come here. Come here. Come here. - Why? What's happened now?
有人给她传讯息了 噢 不 - 不是吧
Someone's messaged her. Oh, no. - They haven't.
她本来有个约会 - 天啊
She had a date set up. - Oh, God.
在今晚
Tonight.
但她不能去 因为她死了
But she can't go because she died.
噢 对…这我知道 是
Oh, yeah, yeah. I know that, yeah. Okay.
可怜的乔治 - 我们该回他 对吧
Poor George. - We should write to him, shouldn't we?
不 你在干吗 - 我们得通知他
No, what are you doing? - Well, we gotta let him know.
不 你别 你看他们已经聊了这么多了
No, you can't do that. Look how much they've been messaging.
他们了解彼此 我们不能 直接来一句 “嗨 她死了”
They know each other. We can't just reply "Hi. She's dead."
这…
Well…
我们必须当面告诉他
We need to let him know in person.
你又要干吗 写什么呢 - 我只是…确认会去约会
What are you doing now? What's that? - I'm just-- I'm confirming the date.
你什么 - 我不能对他玩消失
You're what? - I can't ghost him.
你在假装成死去的女人 你其实成了“消失的女人”了
You're pretending to be a dead woman, you literally are a ghost.
噢 小杰 你不用去的
Oh, Jase, you don't need to come.
他要带我们去塞拉菲纳餐厅
He's taking us to Serafina.
(肯顿市集)
其实很简单 如今的供应链都太复杂了
The simple truth is supply chains are so complex now.
交叉污染 所以是无法避免的
Cross-contamination, well, it's inevitable.
我是说食品标签
I mean, food labeling.
你知道 这是为了限制责任
You know, it's an exercise in liability limitation
而不是提高公共卫生 而那与初衷背道相驰
rather than public health, which is the opposite of the intention.
总之 我会把文章转给你
Anyway, I'll forward you the article.
天啊 谁在家里放出了一只企鹅
Oh, my goodness! Who let a penguin loose in the house?
快打给企鹅警…原来是你
Someone call the penguin po-- It's you.
你去哪儿啦
Where have you been?
我刚去花♥园♥里散步 但是累了
I just went for a walk in the garden, but got a bit tired.
我知道 一次散步可走不完整个花♥园♥
I know. You can't do it all in one, can you?
史蒂夫 你知道的吧 这里和我们的旧房♥子不同
You know that, don't you, Stevie? It's not like our old house.
如果去花♥园♥散步
If you go for a walk in the garden,
就要带上水 以免迷路
you need to take water with you in case you get lost.
好的
Okay.
宝贝 地球日要到了 开心吗
You excited for Earth Day, darling?
别忘了开电车去
Remember, take the electric car.
还有 拜托别告诉他们你在石油公♥司♥上班
And for God's sake, don't tell them you work for an oil company.
也别说你有个大房♥子或你会庆祝节日
Or that you have a big house. Or holidays.
反正2010年前会炫的那些事
Or anything you might boasted about before 2010,
现在都别提了
do not mention now.
收到
Roger that.
对 继续 继续从右路走
Yeah, keep going. Keep going down the right.
加油 一、二…像我们练过的那样
Come on. One, two. One, two like we practiced.
吃点萝卜条
Carrot stick?
现在是10点半
It's 10:30.
对 我喜欢早点完成每天五条的目标
Yeah, I like to get my five a day in early.
这样余下的一天就轻松了
Then I can just coast the rest of the day.
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你和海莉多久出门约会一次
How often are you and Hayley going out, like on a date night?
出门 - 对 出门
Out? - Yeah, out.
我们为什么要出门 又不是单身 - 就是啊
Why would we go out? We're not single. - Exactly.
人们出门是为了找人约炮
People go out for sex.
随便他们怎么说 其实就是为了性
Whatever they tell you, it's sex.
你觉得真有那么多人喜欢陶艺啊
Do you think that many people are into pottery?
拜托 去上陶艺班还不是为了约炮
Come on. People join a pottery class for sex.
要是顺便能得到一个牛奶罐 那更好
If you get a milk jug out of it, then that's a bonus.
现在的酒吧里都有沙发了
You see, now they're putting sofas in pubs.
所以他们想把出门变得像宅家
So, they're trying to make going out look like staying in.
我是说…好吧 我和海莉宅在家里
I mean-- Okay, okay. I'm sitting inside with Hayley.
你要我们别聊天 穿上外套
You want us to stop talking, put on our coats,
走上街 乘巴士
walk down the road, get on the bus,
在那巴士上坐上20分钟
sit on that bus for 20 minutes,
在5公里外重新坐下
sit back down three miles from where we started
重拾刚才的聊天
and start talking again?
这也太可笑了
That's an absurd idea.
同意 - 而且我的按揭那么高
Preach. - Plus, my mortgage is so high,
我能不出门就不出门 这样我的房♥子才值
I like to stay in as much as possible. Get my money's worth.
我懂你 哥们 - 看
I feel you, mate. - Look here.
没错…继续 很好 乔治
Yes, yes, yes, yes, go! Yes, Georgie boy!
继续 这就对了
Go on! That's what I'm talking about!
哥们 打扰一下 哥们 嗨
Mate? Sorry-- Mate? Excuse me, hi.
你觉得我们的儿子有可能上场吗
Do you think there's any chance of our boys getting on?
否则我们俩就变成了 成天站在球场盯着孩子看的成年男人
'Cause otherwise we're just two grown men stood in a field staring at kids.
懂我的意思吧 - 是
Do you know what I mean? - Yeah, look,
我说单独把肢体不太协调的
I asked them to separate the less coordinated ones
分一组 他们不肯
into a group and they won't.
只是肢体不太协调的 已经被单独分为一组了
It's just we've already separated the less-coordinated ones into a group.
就是所有孩子
We call it "children."
好了 泰勒、提奥 过来 来吧
All right, Tyler, Theo. Come on. On we go.
好的 很好 对 加油 小伙子们
Okay, that's it. Yeah. Come on, lads.
莉莉、乔治 - 很好
Lily, George. - There we go.
来吧 儿子
Go on, Son.
享受过程就好
Just enjoy yourselves.
好的 小伙子们 加油…
Okay, lads. Come on. Bring it in!
比赛结束 很棒
That's full time. Well done.
来 小伙子们 - 很好 泰勒 对 拉伸一下
Come on in, lads. - That's it, Tyler. Yep, stretch it out.
小心总是对的 哥们
Can't be too careful, mate.
干得好 儿子
Well done, Son.
(盒子发廊)
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
凯特瑞德在这里吗
Is Kat Reid here?
你有预约吗 - 没有 但我不需要
Do you have an appointment? - No, actually, but I don't need one.
我是她的女儿
I'm her daughter.
她在我五岁时离开了我 我有权知道原因
She left me when I was five years old and I deserve to know why.
好吧
Okay.
凯特
Kat?
稍等片刻
Hold on. One sec.
好的 没事了
Okay. No worries.
我拿走这些了
I'll just take these.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表