剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
妳知道一间名叫桶塞酒吧的店吗?
Do you know a pub called The Tap and Bells?
不可能
Shut up.
那是我妈最喜欢的酒吧
That was my mum's favorite pub.
什麽? - 真的
What? - Yeah.
不会吧
No.
世界真小
Small world.
对啊
Yeah.
我可以带妳去一个很适合浮潜的海滩 如果妳想去
I could show you a really good beach for snorkeling, if you want.
那裡没有大浪
There's no swell.
虽然有姥鲨
Well, there's basking sharks,
但妳只要打牠们的鼻子,牠们就会游走
but you just bop 'em on the nose and then they swim off.
好啊,太棒了
Yeah. Great.
嗨 - 我见到她了
Hi. - I met her.
什麽?她说了什麽?
What? What did she say?
她有问孩子们的事吗?
Did she ask about the kids?
不,没有,因为我没跟她说我是谁
No, not exactly, because I didn't tell her who I was.
我有跟她说我是谁,但我跟她说我是别人
Well, I told her who I was, but who I told her I was isn't who I am.
所以妳说妳是谁?
Well, who did you say you were?
小雪
Chezza.
妳去那裡是为了问到答桉
You're just supposed to be there getting answers.
对,我知道,但我得先认识真正的她
Yeah, I know, but I need to see who she really is
再跟她说我的真实身分
before I tell her who I really am.
我们要去浮潜
We're going snorkeling.
妳很不会说谎
You are a terrible liar.
我哪有?
No, I'm not.
真的吗?科布伦肯的三明治好吃吗?
Really? How are the sandwiches in Kerplunken?
别说了
Oh, come on.
妳犯了错,就会说谎来掩盖
You make a mistake, then you tell a lie to get out of it.
最后深陷其中,不记得自己说过什麽
Then you end up in a web that you can't remember.
别担心,我没问题的 - 小雪
Don't worry. I have got this. - Chezza!
她在叫妳
That's you.
小雪 - 对
Chezza! - Yeah.
嗨,妳好
Hi. Hello.
妳忘了拿墨镜
You forgot your sunglasses.
真谢谢妳
Thank you so much.
抱歉,我没听见妳叫我,我...
Sorry I didn't hear you. I'm a--
我的右耳听不太清楚
I'm a bit deaf in my right ear.
不,别那样说,因为这样... - 好,再见
No, don't say that, 'cause now-- - Okay, see you later.
别担心,我唬弄过去了
Don't worry. I covered it.
才第一次见面,妳已经成了 名叫小雪的听障浮潜玩家
You're one meeting in, you're already a deaf snorkeler named Chezza.
没事的,我现在很专心
It's fine. I am concentrating now.
真的吗?现在妳的手♥机♥贴着哪隻耳朵?
Really? What ear are you holding the phone to?
对耶 - 对
Oh, yeah. - Right.
好,我现在开始专注了
Okay. Concentrating starting now.
糟糕,我要挂了
Shit. Gotta go.
是妮基吗? - 不,是小雪
Was that Nikki? - No. It was Chezza.
小雪是谁?
Who's Chezza?
她是一位我认识的听障浮潜玩家
She's this deaf snorkeler that I know.
泰勒,你好了吗?
Tyler, you ready?
还好吗? - 还好,我写到中途了
All right? - Yeah. I'm up to Midway.
论文的中途吗?
Of the essay?
那场战役,中途岛海战
The battle. The Battle of Midway.
这很简单,我一小时内就能写完
It's all very straightforward. I'll be done in an hour.
好,真厉害
Okay. Well, smashing.
我开始约会了
I've started seeing someone.
什麽?
What?
我们在皇家防止虐待动物协会的 慈善商店相识,她请我帮她修吸尘器
We met in the RSPCA charity shop. She asked me to fix her vacuum cleaner.
哇,真不错
Wow. That's nice.
我就是搞不定胡佛这个牌子的吸尘器
I couldn't get to the bottom of this Hoover.
它每星期都故障,所以我又得过去
Every week, it stopped working and I'd go round there again.
我几乎没离开过那裡
I was barely away from that house.
有一次,旋转刷整个断掉 就好像有人曾经站在上面一样
Once, the whole rotating brush snapped off like someone had stood on it.
这样啊
Right.
我们后来大老远跑到克洛敦买♥♥零件
We ended up traipsing to Croydon for parts.
她也跟你一起去吗?
Did she offer to come along?
对,她还带了三明治
Yeah, she brought sandwiches.
那好吧,你继续忙
All right then. I'll leave you to it.
约翰,还好吗?还顺利吗?
All right there, John? What are we saying?
当我听到“邂逅自然”这句话时
Well, when I heard the phrase "encountering nature,"
我马上想到法国菊
I immediately thought of the oxeye daisy.
大家应该都一样吧 - 你高兴就好
I think we all did. - If you like.
我打算画三联画,像这样
I've set my sights on a triptych. There.
好,要画很久吗?
Okay. Will this take long?
不,一下就画完了 - 太好了
No. Work of a moment. - Come on.
亲爱的洁儿,还好吗?状况如何?
All right, Jill, love? How are you getting on?
还好,很顺利
Yeah. It's going really well.
我只担心可能会写得太有见解和智慧
My only concern is that it may have a little too much insight and wisdom
不像是16岁的人写的
to have been written by a 16-year-old.
我跟妳说该怎麽办
Tell you what we'll do then:
写完之后,我们会检查智慧程度
When it's finished, we'll do a wisdom pass.
删掉一些见解,怎麽样?
Take the edge off the insight. How about that?
好 - 很好
Okay. - Lovely.
你们还好吗?
Everyone okay in here?
我们在做複习卡,用颜色来区分主题
We're making revision cards, color coding by topic.
好,如果你们需要...
Well, if you need anything--
爸,我们在忙
Dad, we're busy.
好
Okay.
妳好,还好吗?
Hello. You all right?
上车 - 好
Jump on. - Okay.
妳有安全帽吗?
Have you got a helmet?
没有,在车祸时弄坏了
Nah. It got busted up in the accident.
好吧
Okay.
妳还好吗? - 还好
You all right? - Yeah.
只是有点难抓稳,因为...没事
It's just tricky to hold on 'cause of the-- It's fine.
水下真是...
It-- it's so pea--
...平静啊,就像另一个世界
peaceful down there. It's like another world.
我好喜欢
I just-- I love it so much.
我可以一直看下去
I can't get enough of it.
不过我看得差不多了
That's enough though.
妳来这裡多久了?
How long have you been here?
三个月
Three months.
在这之前妳人在哪裡?
Where were you before that?
去过几个地方
Few places.
突尼西亚、希腊
Tunisia, Greece.
还有摩洛哥吧
Morocco, I think.
妳的人生规划是什麽?
What's your, like, life plan?
感觉我正为了一份 我不想要的工作而接受面试
Feel like I'm being interviewed for a job I don't want.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉,因为浮潜,让我好奇心大爆发
Sorry, it's the snorkeling. It just-- It unleashes my curiosity.
躺下来,深呼吸
Just lie back and breathe.
别问那麽多问题
Stop questioning everything.
对,真舒服
Yeah, that is nice.
我好无聊,我们去喝一杯
I'm bored. Let's get a drink.
这是怎麽回事?你的雏菊怎麽了?
What's happened here? What's happened to your daisies?
杰森,这裡没有雏菊,只有绝望
There's no daisies here, Jason. Only despair.
但雏菊很好啊 - 杰森,它们很突然
But they were nice. - They were sudden, Jason.
太突然了 - 什麽?
Too sudden. - What?
它们太固执己见了,它们不再适合我
They insisted upon themselves. I've outgrown 'em.
但已经过了45分钟
But that was 45 minutes ago.
约翰,你在喝酒吗?
Are you drinking, John?
这是海明威的柠檬水
Hemingway's lemonade.
好,听着,我们只需要你随便画个东西 画什麽都可以
Okay, look we just need you to paint something, anything. Paint anything.
我做不到
I can't.
我用完了每一位画家最需要的东西
I've run out of the one thing that every painter needs.
什麽?自信吗?
What, confidence?
颜料
Paint.
我踢翻了一个桶子,对了,你走路要小心
I kicked a tub over. Watch your step actually.
约翰
Oh, John.
不,泰勒,这样很好,挂起来吧
No, this is good, Tyler. Just hang them up.
这是怎麽回事?
What is going on here?
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表