剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
好的 二、三…
Okay. Two, three...
母亲节快乐 - 早安
Happy Mother's Day! - Morning.
嗨 - 早啊
Hi. - Morning.
你们爸爸眼睛里有点东西
Your dad had something in his eye.
别解释
Don't even.
这是给你的花
We got you some flowers.
真贴心啊 - 谢谢
Look at this, eh? - Thank you.
我们分别给你写了贺卡 因为无法在用什么笔上达成一致
We wrote you separate cards 'cause we couldn't agree on pens.
看呀 - 真可爱
Look. - That's lovely, mate.
太贴心了
That's so nice.
(母亲节快乐 我爱你)
瞧呀
Looky-dooky.
这是给你的 - 谢谢
That's for you. - Thank you.
这是你上次向我借的10英镑
Is this the ten pounds you borrowed off me
说今天要去玩密室逃脱 - 对
to spend at the escape room today? - Yeah.
天啊 谢谢你
Wow. Thank you.
你想得真周到
That's very thoughtful.
(母亲节快乐)
贺卡真好看 - 好华丽
Nice card. - Very fancy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的礼物是水疗
My present is the trip to the spa.
但那是我送我妈的礼物
But that's my present to my mum.
对 但我也要一起去 而我不想去 所以去就是我的礼物
Yeah, but I'm coming and I don't want to, so coming is my present.
好吧 谢谢 - 不客气
Well, thank you. - You're welcome.
我们为你买♥♥了特别早餐
Well, we bought you a special breakfast,
你可以随时下楼去烹饪
so you can come down and cook it whenever you're ready.
今天属于你 - 谢谢
It's your day. - Thank you.
她看起来正常吗
Does she seem okay to you?
公主 - 对
Princess? - Yeah.
挺正常的啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
她在贺卡里称呼我"妮基"
It's just, she called me Nikki in the card.
每次有什么不对劲 她都会恢复称呼我妮基
Whenever something's up, she goes back to calling me Nikki.
不会 她看起来挺好的 - 是吗
Nah, she seems fine. - Yeah?
嘿 等麻烦找上门 我们再心烦吧
Hey, let's wait for trouble to come to us
不用自寻烦恼 好吗 - 好
rather than look for it. Yeah? - Yeah.
你的眼睛怎么样了 - 还在里面
Well, how's your eye? - It's still in there.
真的呀 - 对
Is it? - Yeah.
好 别动
Right. Lie still.
好 这次别眨眼 - 好
Okay, don't blink this time. - Okay.
别戳得太用力了
Don't poke it too much.
(肯顿市集)
大好消息
Exciting news!
我的播客今天出了一档特别节目
I have a special episode of my podcast recording today.
斯考特 你真的需要开播客吗
Do you really need a podcast, Scott?
听着 如果要划船跨越大西洋
Well, listen. If you're gonna row the Atlantic,
那就需要同主题播客
you need a companion podcast.
那个…和船一样重要
I mean, that's-- It's as important as the boat.
而且 我觉得筹备主题的节目
Plus, I think making-of shows are
是德国表现主义作品中一种颇受欢迎的类别
a very welcome piece of German expressionist artifice.
况且 像你这样的高级订阅者会得到免费购物袋
Plus, top-tier subscribers like yourself get a free tote bag.
(斯考特横渡大西洋)
噢 斯考特 我…
Oh, Scott, I ca--
我不能背着一个印有我丈夫人头的袋子走来走去
I can't walk round town holding a bag with my husband's face on it.
真的
Really?
好的 我出门了
Okay. Well, I'm off.
回头见 爱你 - 是
I'll see you later. Love you. - Yeah.
乖乖的
Be good.
斯考特
Scott!
欢迎来到"逃脱天地" 一个神秘和有趣的天地
Welcome to Escape World, a world of mystery and fun,
位于伦敦中心 - 凯利…腌黄瓜…
here in the heart of London. - Kelly! Kelly! Pickle! Pickle!
好的 他说了安全词 我听到了 停下
Okay, he said the safe word. I heard him say it. Stop.
孩子们 我们聊过这件事了 朋友之间不需要安全词
You guys, we've spoken about this. Friends shouldn't need safe words.
好了 别闹了…
All right. Stop it. Stop.
我不知道我为什么要做这件事 我都不喜欢孩子
I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't even like kids.
我有时挺喜欢我的孩子
I like my kid sometimes.
听着 你也看到周六的球赛了
Look, you saw the game on Saturday.
他们需要找到合作的方式
They need to find a way of being able to work together
而不是总是演变成打架
without it descending into a fight.
我觉得玩密室逃脱会有帮助
And I think an escape room is gonna help that.
凯利 住手
Kelly! Get off!
也可能不会 最后他们死在里面 无论怎样 问题都解决了
Or it won't and they'll all die in there. Either way, problem solved.
(通往所有世界)
欢迎来到大都会资本银行
Welcome to Metropolis Capital Bank.
是 - 我是游戏主持
Yes! - I'm your games master
我是来帮助你们完成历史上最大的银行抢劫行动
and I am here to help you pull off the biggest bank heist in history.
这是你的工作
Is this your job?
是 - 麦克斯 放尊重 哥们 好吗
Yes. - Max, be respectful, mate. All right?
一旦门关上 你们有60分钟
Once the doors shut, you'll have 60 minutes
可以进入金库 在保安摄像头重新启动前偷走黄金
to get to the vault and steal the gold before the security cameras come back on.
那是你的挂绳吗 - 麦克斯
Is that your lanyard? - Max.
是啊 - 你喜欢那个挂绳吗
Yes, obviously. - Do you love that lanyard?
迈克 - 他很喜欢那挂绳
Michael. - He loves that lanyard.
迈克 - 我们必须要挂着
Michael. - Well, they make us wear it.
挂绳 你有女友吗 - 麦克斯
You got a girlfriend, Lanyard? - Max.
如果我们不听挂绳的话
If we don't listen to what Lanyard's got to say,
就不知道该做什么 是吧
we're not gonna know what to do, are we?
召集你们的嗑药贼小队
Assemble your team of crack thieves,
通过谈判来穿过经理的办公室、进入金库
negotiate your way through the manager's office and into the vault.
在破纪录的时间内带着挂绳…黄金逃脱
Escape with the lanyard-- with the gold in record time
就可能登上最佳纪录排行榜
and you might find yourself on the leaderboard.
挂绳 你读过书吗
Did you go to school, Lanyard?
迈克 无论挂绳在人生中犯过什么错误
Michael. Whatever mistakes Lanyard has or hasn't made in his life
都和你无关
is no business of ours.
继续说 挂绳
Go on, Lanyard.
准备好了吗 - 是
Shall we? - Yes!
来吧
Come on.
我们出发
Let's get it.
地下室
Basement.
打开吧
Open it.
(本层:地下室)
抱歉 哥们 听着 别放在心上 这些孩子很多都没父母
Sorry, mate. Look, don't worry about it. A lot of 'em haven't got parents.
好的 - 是
Okay. - Yeah.
是 这话是让我好受了一点
Yeah, that does make me feel a bit better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这样吧 朋友 不如我们先不跟过去
Do you know what, mate? Maybe we should just hang back for a while.
看看他们能否团队合作 你明白我的意思吗
See if they can work together as a team, do you know what I mean?
好的 - 是
Okay. - Yeah.
团建 - 是
Building exercise. - Yeah.
我都不记得上次做水疗是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I went to a spa.
好的 你是作为我的客人一起来的 你得假装自己18岁了
Okay. Now, you're coming in as my guest. You have to pretend to be 18.
好的
Okay.
所以你得想好自己的生日是…
So, you figure out what that would make your date of birth--
2005年6月5日 - 算得挺快
5th of June, 2005. - Well, that was quick.
令人起疑
Suspicious.
好的 这是我朋友玛可欣的卡
Right. This is my friend Maxine's card,
你是玛可欣 妮基是你的客人
so you're gonna be Maxine and Nikki's gonna be your guest.
什么叫我是玛可欣
What do you mean I'm Maxine?
你要假装自己是玛可欣 - 但我一点也不了解她
Well, you have to pretend to be Maxine. - But I don't know anything about her.
你不需要了解 - 她是做什么的
You don't need to. - What does she do?
她是已退休的验尸官
She's a retired coroner.
若他们问我做验尸官的事呢
What if they ask me about being a coroner?
不会的 这里的人不会和你聊天 付钱就是为了这个嘛
They won't. They never talk to you here. That's what you pay for.
那吉莉呢 有人会假装是我吗
What's happening to Jilly? Is anyone being me?
不会 两个人同时是玛可欣
No. Two people are being Maxine.
你在这里假装成玛可欣 还有玛可欣本人 无论她在哪儿
You here, and then Maxine, wherever she is.
谁都不是吉莉 吉莉的卡暂停使用
No one is Jilly. Jilly is being paused.
天啊 帮帮我 我好怕 - 去吧
God. Help me. I'm scared. - Go on.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
你好 - 我是验尸官玛可欣
Hello. - I'm the coroner, Maxine.
抱歉 我刚入职
Sorry, I'm new here.
噢 是 找到你的资料了 要帮你订常做的项目吗
Oh, yes. I've got you. Shall we book you in for your usual?
好的
Okay.
好 应该可以了 - 是
Yeah, that should do it. - Yeah.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表