剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
你喜欢跟她一起做的事呢?
the things that you do like about spending time with her?
拿一件救生衣,好吗?对
Get all the life jackets, okay? Yep.
他也许不会有事
Maybe he'll be okay.
你把他训练得很好
I mean, you've taught him well.
你是划船选手,你很清楚
You're a rower. You should know.
其实我当时只是划船社的康乐股长
Well, actually, I was only ever social secretary of the rowing club.
他们不让我划船
They didn't let me row.
什麽?
What?
这是我的一大进步
This was big for me.
没事,没关係,好了,没问题
You're fine. That's right. There it is. Easy.
天啊
Bloody hell.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
现场只有我头脑清楚 知道这一切很愚蠢吗?
Am I the only sane one here who can see this is madness?
我们真的要让这件事成真吗?
I mean, are we actually gonna let this happen?
大家经常这样
People do it.
妳担心的事情往往不是出问题的原因
The thing you're worried about is never the thing that gets you.
那太好预测了
That's too predictable.
他划船横渡大海不会有事
The guy rowing an ocean, he's fine.
反而是启航仪式结束后 边吹口哨边开车回家的人
It's the bloke driving home from the launch, whistling a tune,
才该令人担心
that's who you should be worried about.
况且,这个季节的大西洋风平浪静
Plus, it's been a very mild season on the Atlantic.
妳怎麽知道?
Well, how do you know?
我有做功课,我下载了一个应用程式
I've been researching. I got an app.
妳看
Look.
妳下载了应用程式?
You downloaded an app?
我们得注意的是 海水表面的压力造成冷空气
What you gotta watch out for is the surface pressure causing cold air
与温暖的海水溷合
that mixes with the warm water.
那样会产生雾
That creates fog.
但今年夏天的情况很好
But it's been very good this summer.
我设定了新消息通知
I've got an alert set up for updates.
妳下载了应用程式,还设定了通知?
You downloaded an app and you set up alerts?
天啊,我好想妳
God, I've missed you.
妮基
Nikki...
很抱歉,我没跟妳说公主的事
I am sorry that I didn't tell you about Princess.
没关係
It's okay.
我的人生有许多我希望自己不要知道的事
My life is full of things I wish I didn't know.
好了,我受够了
Okay. Enough is enough.
(划啊,史考特,划啊)
喂,妳在做什麽?
Oi, what are you doing?
凯伦...
Karen! Karen!
这太蠢了...
It's stupid! It's stupid!
凯伦 - 凯伦
Karen! - Karen!
你不能去 - 妳在做什麽?
You're not gonna go! - What are you doing?
不要 - 嘿
No! - Hey, hey.
等等,好 - 放开
Wait. Okay. Okay. - Let go!
都是我的错,我一直不认可你
This is my fault. I've never appreciated you
所以你觉得你得这样做 才能找到自己的价值
and now you feel you have to do this to be worth something.
那不是我这样做的原因 而且妳很认可我啊
That's not why I'm doing this, and you do appreciate me.
不,我没有
No, I don't.
有时当你开始跟我说一个故事时
Sometimes when you start telling me a story,
你问我,你有没有跟我说过 我都会说有,即使你没说过
you ask me if you've told me before and I say yes, even when you haven't,
因为我就是不想听
'cause I just can't be bothered to listen.
而现在...
And now
我很害怕你是认真的
I'm actually scared that you mean this
而且你真的要去,我...
and that you're actually gonna do it. And I--
我真的很害怕 - 不
I'm really scared! - No, no, no.
拜託别再砸船了,船可以隔绝水
Please stop hitting the boat. It's what keeps the water out.
我知道我不够支持你对抗气候变迁的努力
I know I haven't been as supportive of your efforts on climate change
我应该要支持你,但... - 不只是那个原因
as I should've been but-- - It isn't just about that.
听着
Look...
这次我不能再功亏一篑,好吗?
this can't be another thing I nearly do, okay?
我这辈子最了不起的成就不可能只有这样
I can't have already done the most impressive thing I'll ever do.
不可能的,我...
That can't be it. I--
我不可能都经历过了
It can't all be behind me.
我感觉得到你会发生可怕的事,我很确定
I can sense something bad is gonna happen to you. I know it.
我觉得你会死
I think you're gonna die.
凯伦
Karen.
我请求你留下来
I am asking you to stay.
一个爱你的人请求你留下来
A person who loves you is asking you to stay.
不过呢,计画有个小小的变化
However, a slight change of plan.
对,我决定不去了 不过我表达了我的主张
Yeah, I've decided not to go, but a point's been made
还有,我们开启了一段对话
and we've started a conversation,
所以那就是最重要的事
and that's the main thing.
所以我们...我...对
So we-- I-- Yeah.
好,大家上车吧
All right, everyone back in the cars.
至少我们来得及赶回去足球赛,对吧?
At least we'll be back in time for the football, hey?
我就说应该付一小时的停车费就好
Told you we should've only paid for an hour's parking.
好吧
Okay.
好,我们走吧 - 好
Yeah, let's just go. - Okay.
你这样做是对的
You did the right thing.
(康登活力运动中心)
水瓶,好,可以了
The water bottle. That's it. Okay.
我们来暖身吧,拜託,今天很重要
Let's get warmed up, shall we? Come on. Big day.
(六人制锦标赛)
好吗?
Yeah?
好吧,就这样吧
Okay. That's it.
你好 - 嘿
Hello. - Hey.
“屁男”?
"Ass. Man."?
是助理经理
Assistant manager.
他们按字数算钱,我没有想到
They charged per letter, I didn't really think it through.
是啊
No.
最后一场比赛了 我们在场上全力以赴吧,好吗?
Last game, so let's leave it all out on the field. All right?
嘿,朋友,你好吗?
Hey, mate, you all right?
好,我们来暖身
All right, let's get warming up.
天啊,看啊
Oh, my God. Look. Look-y.
他们有那种绳梯
They've got those ladder things.
天啊,简直是另一个世界
It's another world, man.
不会啦
No.
加油,墨鱼队
Go, Cuttlefish!
好,来练习侧併步
All right, let's see some shuffling.
你好,朋友,你好吗?
Hello, mate. You all right?
很好,赢这场就是联盟冠军
Yeah, just this win for the league.
是啊,我看到了,很厉害
Yeah. Saw that. Well done. Well done.
你把最差的两个选手选走了,对吧?
You took away the two worst players, didn't you?
不,朋友,我开玩笑的
No, I'm only kidding, mate.
我讲话就是这样 - 不会啦
That's just my way. - Well, no.
其实,对我来说,运动的目的 不只是为了赢而已
You know, for me, sport's about more than just the winning.
重点是让他们建立关係
It's about them building relationships
学习如何处理棘手的情绪
and learning how to manage difficult emotions.
是啊,那祝你们参加 “处理情绪世界盃”一切顺利
Yeah, well, best of luck in the Managing Your Emotions World Cup.
不,你已经把他们带得很好了
No, you've done well with that lot.
那些孩子是有极限的,对吧? 他们的能力有极限
There's a limit to some of these kids, isn't there? What they can do.
至少你耳边没有一堆家长在囉唆
At least you ain't got a load of parents in your earhole like me.
我想这应该是...
Suppose that's the--
训练一群孤儿的好处,对吧?
that's the benefits of coaching a bunch of orphans, innit?
不,朋友,我开玩笑的
No, I'm only kidding, mate.
我说话就是这样 - 不,对
That's just my way. - No. Yeah.
好,坐十下伏地挺身,来吧
All right, 10 press-ups now. Come on.
快点,快啊
Quicker. Quicker. Come on.
说真的,我只想狠狠地朝他的脸揍一拳
Honestly, I just wanna punch him full in the face.
诺亚,你好,你怎麽来了?
Hello, Noah. What are you doing here, mate?
杰森,先跟你说一下 - 说吧
Jason, just a word to the wise. - Go on.
观众裡有贵宾
Got some VIPs in the crowd.
他们可能会领养麦可
Potential parents for Michael.
好,那真是好消息
Okay. Well, that's fantastic news.
对,他们看起来人不错
Yeah, they seem like nice people.
他们的厨房♥裡有一株迷迭香,这是好徵兆
They've got a rosemary plant in their kitchen, which is a good sign.
所以我希望今天能看到 麦可拿出最好的表现
So, I was hoping we could see Michael at his best behavior today.
免得他们在最后一刻有任何犹豫
You know, avoid any last-minute doubts from them.
好,那我跟你说我会怎麽做 我会把他从边锋换下来
Okay. Then I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll move him off the wing
因为对方的边锋有绑马尾 那代表爱惹麻烦
because their winger's got a ponytail, that's asking for trouble.
别担心,他会很守规矩的
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表