剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Okay.
再说一次,就是用数据来评估风险
Well, again, it's using statistics to assess risk,
再研究对策,将风险成本降到最低
and then developing policies to minimize the cost of that risk.
对
Yes, yes.
我们该回去了吗? - 对
Should we head back? - Yeah.
那妳是做什麽的?
What is it that you do?
我也是精算师
Well, I am an actuary too.
那麽我再问妳一次一模一样的问题
Well, then, all the exact same questions to you.
好,那样有点危险
Yeah, that's a bit spicy.
的确不太好
That's definitely a bit naughty.
天啊,不,住手
Oh, God. No! Stop! Stop!
喂,后退 - 住手,不能动手
Hey, hey! Back up. - Stop! Stop the violence.
快点,孩子们,离开我的视线
Come on, kids. Get out of my face.
这就是我对机率分布的所有瞭解了
That's everything I know about probability distributions.
那我们该回去了吗? - 好
So, shall we head back? - Yeah.
真谢谢妳们
Thank you so much.
谢了,两位 - 谢谢
Thanks, guys. - Thank you.
等等
Wait!
我瞎了
I've gone blind!
不,我们错过比赛终场了
Oh, no! We missed the end of the match.
我好了
It's gone.
什麽?
What?
我们要走了吗? - 好,谢了
Shall we exit? - All right. Thanks.
瞎了?
Blind?
抱歉,我没想法时就会那样 - 好
Sorry. It's kind of my go-to. - Right.
我是会说这边耳朵听不到
Mine is I can't hear out of this ear.
那样比较好 - 是啊
That's better. - I know.
我们赢了吗?
Did we win?
不,我们踢成三比三平手 但这代表我们阻止他们成为联盟冠军
No, we drew 3-all, but it means we stopped them from winning the league.
好耶 - 过来
Yes! - Come on.
做得好
Well done.
这就是...
This is the song
我跟妳说的那首歌♥
that I was telling you about.
很琅琅上口 - 哇
It's quite catchy. - Wow.
又大又圆... - 对,没错
It's big, it's round... - Yeah, there you go.
佔了地上一大半,杰森的头
...it takes up half the ground. Jason's head!
杰森的头
Jason's head!
又大又圆
It's big, it's round,
佔了地上一大半,杰森的... - 我通过了
it takes up half the ground. Jason's-- - I passed!
她通过了 - 过来
She passed! - Come on.
太好了,我就说吧
There you go. See?
低空飞过,但我过了 - 她通过了
Barely, but I passed. - She passed!
我们要庆祝,妈,妳的香槟还在吗?
We have to celebrate. Mum, have you still got that champagne?
还剩一些,对
Some of it, yeah.
杰森,能说一下话吗? - 可以,朋友,好
Jason, quick word? - Yes, mate. Yeah.
嘿,朋友,要啤酒吗?可能还不够冰
Hey, mate, you want a beer? They're not very cold, I'm afraid.
洁儿,亲爱的 - 谢了
Jill, love. - Thanks.
好,我很好 - 好,你高兴吗?
Yeah, I'm good. - Yeah, you happy?
高兴 - 你要什麽吗?
Yeah. - Can I get you anything?
不用,我很好 - 好
No, no. I'm fine. - All right.
来,过来阻截我一下
Now, come to me for a tackle.
用力撞...好吗?
Fair barge. Fair barge. Fair barge. All right?
(不是冠军,2024年)
爸,你的画作拿到八分,基本上就是...
So, Dad, for your art, you got an eight which is basically--
拿到A - A
That's an A. - An A.
可不是吗? - 是啊
It's not? - Yeah.
很少画家能在活着的时候获得认可
So few painters are recognized in their own lifetime.
妈、维克,你们拿到五分,相当于C
Mum, Vic, you got fives which is a C.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
拿到C?
A C?
应该要更高分的 但对于一群马♥克♥思♥主义者能期待什麽呢?
Deserves more, but what do you expect from a bunch of Marxists?
好了,我们来拍照,我们需要一张照片
All right, let's have a photograph. We need a photo.
快点,小杰,我们要拍照
Come on, Jase, we're gonna do a photo.
好,高的站后面
Yeah. Tall ones at the back.
不,妈,妳也要入镜 - 不用
No, Mum, you've got to get in it. - No, no.
妈,快进来
Mum, get in it.
快点,小妮 - 进来
Come on, Nik. - Get in it.
好,三、二,说“起司”
Right. Three, two, and say cheese.
起司
Cheese!
好
Yeah!
我去开门
I'll get it.
真好看
That's lovely.
我要足球队员,我要跟足球队员合照
I want the footballers. I want a picture with the footballers.
嘿,恭喜
Hey. Congratulations.
来吧,进来,他们都在
Come on. Come in. They're all in there.
史考特到了吗? - 不,还没到
Is Scott here yet? - No, not yet. No.
真奇怪,他现在应该要到了
That is weird. He should be here by now.
你好 - 嘿,进来吧
Hello. - Hey, come on.
凯伦
Karen.
这给妳
Have this.
妮基
Nikki.
过来
Come here.
我在想,我为什麽喜欢约会
I was thinking about what it is I liked about dating.
好
Okay.
我喜欢修理东西
I like fixing things.
但我不喜欢修复人 因为我永远不会知道跟他们何时会结束
Just not people 'cause you never know when you're done with people.
人不像置物架一样能“喀答”一声组装好
They don't just click into place like a shelving unit.
所以...
So...
(维克罗斯,水电工)
泰勒帮我做的
Tyler did it for me.
现在好像红了
It's a viral, I think.
谢谢
Thank you.
诺亚说了什麽?他有骂你吗?
What did Noah say? Did he tell you off?
不,他没骂我,他...
No, he didn't tell me off. He--
其实他是问我要不要当社工
He asked me if I wanted to be a social worker, actually.
总之要受训
Well, train to be one anyway.
好,那...
Right. And...
你怎麽说?
what did you say?
我当然说我会先跟妳讨论
Well, I said I'd talk to you first obviously,
但我很想答应
but I would really like to say yes.
不过那是两年的课程
Although it's a two-year course.
你觉得怎麽样?
How do you feel about that?
要再当一次学生
About being a student again.
我不能永远当计程车司机,对吧?
I mean, I can't be a taxi driver forever, can I?
而且孩子们长大了
And, you know, the kids are older now.
不需要我一直待在身边
Don't need me to stay with them all the time.
还有...
And...
我觉得我也许会做得满好的
I feel like I would be good at it.
我觉得我真的能帮助人
I feel like I could really help people.
那个表情是什麽意思?
What's that face for now?
我好像听到你像置物架一样 “喀答”一声组装好了
I think I just heard you click like a shelving unit.
不过你知道这代表什麽吗? - 什麽?
Although, you do know what this means? - What?
我终于将你改造完成了
Well, I finally completed your transformation,
现在我得去改造其他男人了
and I must move on to the other men.
这样也许对大家都好
That's probably for the best, actually.
是啊,读大学时若有女友
Yeah. Well, it's a waste having a girlfriend
也太浪费了,对吧?
when you're in college, innit?
妈,能给我看照片吗?我想发佈上网
Mum, can I see the photos? I wanna post them.
好,可以,我的手♥机♥在桌上
Yes. Yeah. My phone's on the table.
好
Cool.
好,终于来了,我没想到他会来
Good. At last. Didn't think he was ever gonna come.
我去开门 - 好,知道了
I'll go get that. - Yeah. Got it.
又大又圆,佔了地上一大半
It's big, it's round, it takes up half the ground.
杰森的头...
Jason's head! Jason's head!
又大又圆,佔了地上一大半
It's big, it's round, it takes up half the ground.
杰森的头...
Jason's head! Jason's head!
(未接来电:弗莱迪)
你好 - 我要找凯伦
Hello. - I need to speak to Karen.
是史考特
It's Scott.
快去吧
Quick. Go.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表