剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
是去哪里来着
Which way was it again?
经理的办公室
Manager's office.
(经理办公室)
没说错吧 他们已经开始协作了
See? They're already working together.
他们肯定已经进入下一个房♥间了
They must've made it through into the next room.
够快的 我听不见他们的声音
That was quick. I can't hear 'em.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
我们先找找线索吧
Well, let's start looking for some clues, I suppose.
不
No.
"别忘了上锁"
"Don't forget to lock up."
对 叫做"斯考特横渡大西洋"
Yeah, it's called Scott of the Atlantic,
他会访问曾经克服巨大困难的冒险家们
where he interviews adventurers who've overcome great challenges.
真的 因为上一♥期♥节目是弗莱德谈论自己离婚的事
Really? 'Cause that last episode was Freddy talking about his divorce.
是 称之为冒险有点过分了
Yeah. That was a stretch.
但是呢 他请制♥作♥方参与进来挺好的
Well, listen, it's good he's got a producer involved.
噢 不…
Oh, no. No.
他假装有制♥作♥方 因为这样听起来比较专业
He pretends there's one there so it seems more professional.
总之 他现在张口闭口都是划船
Anyway, rowing's all he talks about
我快受不了了
and it's really getting to me.
天啊 我们来这里多久了
God. How long we been in here now?
20分钟
Twenty minutes.
你怎么还没流汗
How are you not sweating?
我不流汗的 我觉得没意义 这不适合我
I don't sweat. I don't see the point, it's just not for me.
好了 妮基 我去游泳了
Okay, Nikki, I'm gonna go for a swim.
我会在走廊那边 - 好的
I'll just be down the corridor. - Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
她看起来像没事吗
Does she seem okay to you?
挺好的呀 怎么了
Yeah, fine. Why?
不知道 我只是觉得我总是不懂她的内心世界
I don't know. I just always feel like I'm playing catch-up with her.
不知道是不是和她的生母有关
I wondered if it was about her mum.
真的 你这么觉得吗
Really? Do you think so?
为什么会这么觉得
Why would that be?
今天是母亲节啊 对她来说 是很难过的日子
It's Mother's Day, isn't it? It's a hard day for her.
噢 那倒是…
Oh, yeah. Right, yeah.
你开始流汗了呢
You actually have started sweating now.
有吗
Have I?
玛可欣
Maxine?
妈妈 叫你呢
Mum, that's you.
请躺下 我会准备火罐
Lie yourself down. I'll prepare the hot cups.
你可能会感到不适
Now, this can be quite uncomfortable,
但我看过你做这个项目很多次了
but I've seen you've had it many times before.
你不会有问题的
I'm sure you'll be fine.
所以我说: "想都别想 哥们"
And so I said, you know, "Not in this century, mate."
总之 三… 二、一、我
Anyway, three, two, one, me.
欢迎收听"斯考特横渡大西洋"播客
Welcome to Scott of the Atlantic,
我会在节目中与冒险家和探索者们畅聊
the podcast where I meet with adventurers and explorers
我本人正为8月划船横渡大西洋做准备
as I make preparations for my own transatlantic row in August.
今天的节目 我们请来了莎莉特伦特
On today's show, we have with us Sally Trent.
你好 - 她的著作《海上人生》
Hello. - Whose book All At Sea,
内容更胜于标题
better than the title suggests,
这本书大大地启迪了我
has been a real inspiration to me
因为我也准备开启划船之旅
as I prepare to pick up the oars myself.
本播客的制♥作♥方请我提醒各位观众
And my producer is informing me that it's time to tell you
今天的节目由植物社区赞助
that today's episode is brought to you by Plantly.
送上门的美味、用心素食餐盒
Delicious, mindful, veg boxes delivered to your door.
为了地球和你的健康着想 植物社区 天然好美味
Better for the planet and for you. Plantly. Goodness from nature.
抱歉 就是 我…
Sorry, it's just-- I just--
我只是希望 如果每次都读这一段 他们会赞助我
I'm hoping if I keep reading that out, they will sponsor me.
好吧 是 - 是
Okay. Yeah. - Yeah.
那么 莎莉特伦特 - 是
So, Sally Trent. - Yes.
你在书中描绘了
Now, you paint a--
一幅美妙、平和的独自出海画面
a wonderfully peaceful image of life alone at sea.
只要你能忍♥受孤独就可以
As long as you don't mind your own company.
我没什么朋友啦
I don't have many friends, so.
欢迎各位听众继续提问题
Do keep those questions coming in guys.
我看到不停有电♥话♥打进来
I can see that the phone lines are lighting up,
我们很快就会接听
we'll be tackling that very, very soon.
已经有朋友通过电邮提问了 这条来自弗莱迪
And we've got an email question already from Freddy.
谢谢你 弗莱迪
Thank you, Freddy.
是 我不会问这题的 但是没有 她手上没有婚戒
Right, I'm not asking her that. But no, she's not wearing a ring.
我们聊聊大西洋吧 - 天 好的
Let's talk about the Atlantic. - Wow. Yes.
莎莉特伦特 我特别喜欢你这本书的一点
Now, Sally Trent, one of the things I love most about your book
非常通俗易懂
is just how accessible you make it.
这让我感觉自己也能做到同样的事
It really got me thinking, "Do you know what? I can do this."
很好 听你这么说很高兴
Good. That is so nice
因为太多人关注这趟旅程消极的一面了
because so many people want to focus on the negative part of the trip.
我喜欢关注旅程顺利的部分
I like to focus on the things on that trip that did go well.
应该如此
Right, as you would.
是 你最喜欢哪个部分
Yes. What was your favorite part?
开头的部分 - 是 好的…
Well, the beginning. - Yes, ok-- Well, okay.
好的 为什么
All right. Why's that?
你读完了整本书吗 - 当然
Have you read the whole book? - Yeah, absolutely.
我读了…对 我读完了整本书 我读了…
I've read-- Yeah, I've read the whole book. I've read...
几乎整本书
almost the whole book.
这种意外的几率极低 我不希望吓到你
It was a one-in-a-thousand and I don't wanna put you off in any way.
不过是个奇特的巨浪 仅此而已
It was just a freak wave, and that was that.
被扣在船壳下面九天
Nine days in an air pocket under the hull.
(坚持才能进步)
我好像发现员工轮值表的规律了
I think I found a pattern in these staff rotas.
好 说吧
Okay. Talk to me.
"比利 欧莱格 帕阿万" - "Bop"
"Billie. Oleg. Paavan." - Bop.
"希阿兰 亚希兹 尼克 西蒙"
"Ciaran. Asiz. Nick. Simon."
"Bopcans"
"Bopcans."
什么是"Bopcans"
What's "Bopcans?"
现在还看不出来
Nothing at first.
但你看这里的日期 "第四周的第三个开始"
But look at the date here: "Week commencing 3rd of the 4th."
再瞧第三和第四个字母 "PC" 代表…
Look at the third and the fourth letter. "PC," for...
明信片
postcard.
这张明信片是解开这房♥间里一切谜题的关键
This postcard is the goddamn Rosetta stone for everything in this room.
然后呢 - 是从希腊寄来的
And? - And it's from Greece. And...
这里是什么
What do we have here?
希腊酸奶
Greek yogurt.
产品条形码是"028573 299" 这就是密♥码♥了
Barcode of which is "028573 299." There's your code.
对于开门的密♥码♥来说 这数字好像有点多
I mean, it's quite a lot of numbers for a door code.
0、2、8、5
Zero, two, eight, five,
7、3、2、9、9
seven, three, two, nine, nine.
不对 拜托 肯定比这更简单
No. Come on. I mean, it's got to be something simpler than that.
这…
It's...
(盖瑞斯)
好的 这个咖啡杯上印着"盖瑞斯"
Okay. This coffee cup says "Gareth."
盖瑞斯一定是银行经理的名字
Gareth must be the name of the bank manager,
所以密♥码♥大概和他有关 也许是他的出生日期或…
so the code probably relates to him. Maybe it's his date of birth, or...
这些是人力资源档案
Those are HR files.
我来看看
On it.
好的 来吧 盖瑞斯 你这狡猾的…
All right. Come on, Gareth, you cheeky little...
(大都会资本银行 档案盒第396号♥)
(注意)
如果你想要进入金库的线索
If you want a clue for getting into the vault,
那别忘了仔细看眼"皮"下的东西
remember to keep your eyes peeled.
好吗
Okay?
挂绳 是你在说话吗
Is that you, Lanyard?
对 是游戏主持在说话
It's the games master, yes.
把手♥机♥放下会玩得更尽兴
You might enjoy it more if you put your phones away.
他怎么知道我们在用手♥机♥
How does he know we're on our phones?
你在监视我们吗
Are you watching us?
你是恋童癖吗
Are you a pedo?
喂 挂绳是恋童癖
Oi, Lanyard's a pedo!
需要再给一条线索吗
Would you like another clue?
不要 打开门
No. Open the door.
你们还差一个房♥间就能找到金库里的大量黄…
You're only a room away from all the gold in the vault--
快打开门 挂绳 否则我们会和所有人说你是恋童癖
Open the door now, Lanyard, or we'll tell everyone you're a pedo.
来嗨吧 - 进来
Let's party. - Get in.
谢谢你 挂绳
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表