剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Don't worry, he'll be good as gold.
麦可
Michael.
朋友,跟你说一下,你听好
Quick word, mate. Listen.
(爸爸)
(墨鱼队,美洲狮队)
快踢
Kick it.
踢到右边,眼睛看前面
Kick it right! Eyes forward!
快踢,踢啊,泰勒
Kick it! Go on, Tyler!
不
No!
还是没收到信? - 没有
Still no email? - No.
我不知道是怎麽回事
I don't know what's going on with that.
我只是一直在想 马约卡岛怎麽会没人听说过我妈
I just keep thinking about how no one in Mallorca had heard of my mum.
没有,一个都没有
No. No. No one.
真的很奇怪,因为她前阵子还在那裡
It's just so weird 'cause she was there so recently.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
要是我没浪费那些时间就好了
I wish I'd not wasted that time.
这样我的考试成绩就会比较好
I actually could have done okay in the exams.
我比这些哭哭啼啼的维他命小孩聪明多了
I'm way smarter than these crybaby vitamin kids.
喂,妳是我认识最聪明的人了
Oi, you are the smartest person I know.
我是说...
I mean...
我承认,竞争并不激烈
it's not a strong field, I admit.
第二名的人
The person in second place
之前得把救生衣剪开才出得来,所以...
had to be cut out of a life jacket earlier, so...
好了
Okay.
麦可斯,得一分吧
Go for one, Max!
好,各位,中场时间到了
Okay, everyone, that's halftime.
踢得很好,好吗?
Beautifully managed, okay?
很好,朋友,有几次不错的触球 朋友,做得很好
Well done, mate. Few good touches there. Fantastic stuff, mate.
对,我觉得踢得挺不错的
Yeah, I think it's going really well,
整体来说 - 我们不是零比三落后吗?
all things considered. - Aren't we 3-nil down?
对,不过这个球场的坡度很斜
Yeah, but the slope on the pitch is insane
而且风也对他们有利,所以... - 好
and they got the wind behind them, so-- - Okay.
真的,如果妳知道 这支球队进步多少就好了
Honestly, if you could see how far this team has come.
今天没有打架
You know, there was no fights today
而且对方的其中一个人还戴着友谊手环
and one of the other team was wearing a friendship bracelet
和看报纸
and reading a newspaper.
我们真的很棒
It's amazing from us.
我说真的
Seriously.
这些孩子根本没想过自己会赢,对吧?
These kids, it doesn't even occur to them that they're gonna win, does it?
他们才11岁,却已经知道这一点
At 11, they already know that.
如果他们再主动一点,也许会有机会
Maybe if they were a bit more on the front foot.
听着,只要能控制并约束情绪 让他们能够好好地坐在教室裡
Look, winning is being able to control and regulate their moods enough
就算是赢了
to be able to sit in a classroom.
而且,我跟妳说,让他们学习到...
And do you know what? It might not be the worst life lesson
如何防守,也许不是最糟的人生课题
for them to learn how to be on a defensive.
因为说实话,他们的人生也许就是如此
'Cause let's face it, that might be their lives.
什麽?
What?
朋友,不是在说你,不是 是我认识的其他小孩
Not you though, mate. No. No. Some other kids I know.
加油,踢得好,去喝点水,好孩子
Go-- Well done. You get some water. Good lad.
其实,愤怒有时能让人坚持下去
You know, anger can take you a long way.
对,但有些人有愤怒的权利,对吧?
Yeah, but some people are allowed to be angry, aren't they?
而有些人没有
And some aren't.
我要去上厕所 - 好
Just gonna go to the toilet. - Okay.
(更衣室)
对,我本来想等终场再这样做
Yeah, I was gonna wait until full-time to do this,
但我觉得另一队几乎已经放弃了,真可怜
but I think the other team has pretty much given up. Bless them.
(樱草花山美洲狮队,冠军,2024年)
对,这样真好看 - ...另一面标语,在这裡
Yeah, it looks good like that. - ...the other sign. Here we are.
对,那些是金...
Yeah. Are those the gold...
各位,过来
Guys, come here.
集♥合♥,我要跟你们聊一下,好吗?
Gather around, I wanna have a little chat with you, okay?
过来
Come here, come here, come here.
听着,我抢走你们的一些东西 现在我要还给你们
Look, I've taken something away from you that I wanna give back.
不,不是妳的烟火,我不会还给妳的
No, not your fireworks. You're not getting them back.
好吗?
All right?
我抢走你们的愤怒
I took away your anger.
我抢走你们的愤怒 因为我希望你们能融入
And I took away your anger because I wanted you to fit in.
但我不需要你们融入了 因为你们与众不同
But I don't need you to fit in anymore, because you are different.
我不知道 也许是因为你们的脑袋在初期就...
And I don't know, maybe it's because your brains formed differently
异于常人,或... - 我们的脑袋异常?
at an early age. Or-- - Our brains are different?
那不是重点 - 感觉很严重耶
Let's not focus on that. - That seems like a big thing.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
与众不同真的是一件好事
Being different is a really, really good thing.
这世界需要不同的人
The world needs different people.
你们觉得是什麽人在唱歌♥
Who do you think sings the songs,
在写书、在拍电影等等?
and writes the books, and the films, and all that?
被领养的小孩变成连环杀手的机率 是一般小孩的两倍
Adopted children are two times more likely to become serial killers.
我不想营造这种气氛... 听着,我老实跟你们说
That's not really the vibe that I would-- Look, I'm gonna be honest with you,
你们的人生也许不会一直是公平竞争
life for you might not always be an even playing field.
但在待会的半小时,坡度对我们有利
But for the next 30 minutes, we've got the slope.
所以我要你们想想人生中每一件
So, I want you to think about every single thing in your life
曾让你们愤怒的事
that has ever made you angry.
我要你们到场上
And I want you to go out there
踢爆这些有双亲的有钱小溷蛋
and smash these posh, two-parent wankers to bits.
好耶 - 来吧
Yeah! - Come on!
摸摸头,来点好运
Rub the head for a bit of luck!
没错,来点好运,上啊
That's it, bit of good luck. All right, let's go! Come on!
听着,如果要用肮髒的方式赢
Listen, if we're gonna win this ugly,
那我不想让麦可的“准爸妈”看见
then I don't want Michael's "maybe parents" to see it.
我要妳分散他们的注意力 - 好
So I need you to distract them. - Right. Yes.
好,但要怎麽做? - 我不知道,把他们带离这裡
Yeah, but how? - I don't know, just get them out of here.
对,好 - 好吗?好
Right, okay. Yeah. - All right? Okay.
小杰... - 怎样?
Jase, Jase, Jase. - Yeah?
你太棒了,不 - 我不确定
You're brilliant. No. - I don't know about that.
你很棒,好 - 墨鱼队,快点
You are. Okay. - Cuttlefish! Come on!
墨鱼队 - 大声点
Cuttlefish! - Louder!
墨鱼队 - 大声点
Cuttlefish! Cuttlefish! - Louder!
我们该怎麽做? - 我不知道,跟着我的指示
What are we gonna do? - I have no idea. Just follow my lead.
你们好,嗨,我是妮基
Hello. Hi, I'm Nikki.
妳好 - 对,我是经验丰富的收养人
Hello. - Yes. An experienced adopter.
对,这是我女儿,公主
Yeah, this is my daughter, Princess.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
要喝咖啡吗?
Fancy a coffee?
时间够吗?
Is there enough time?
够 - ...测试每次的阻截?
Yes. - ...test out every tackle?
很好,对,来吧
Great. Yes. Come on then.
我们要不要来硬的?要 - 要
Are we gonna go in hard? Yeah! - Yeah!
我们要不要踢个过瘾?要 - 要
Are we gonna enjoy ourselves? Yeah! - Yeah!
很好,上吧
Come on, let's go!
来吧,这裡 - 好
Come on. This way. - Okay.
好耶
Yes!
好,太好了
Yes.
那麽,马克,你是做什麽的?
So, what do you do, Mark?
我是精算师
Well, I'm an actuary.
不会吧
Shut up.
公主,他是精算师
Princess, we've got an actuary.
不会吧
Shut up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我有好多问题想问
I have so many questions.
真的吗?好 - 对
Really? Okay. - Yeah.
那就儘管问吧
Well, fire away, I suppose.
好
Okay.
所以
So,
什麽是...
what is...
精算师?
an actuary?
对,好
Yes! All right.
很好,跑回来
That's it. Run back. Run back.
你很棒,跟他们面对面,没错
Loving you. Stay in their faces. That's it...
好耶 - 就是这样,很好
Yeah! - That's it! Come on!
好了,大家,我们要庆祝得有水准
All right, guys. Let's keep the celebrations respectful.
好耶
Yeah.
好 - 很好
Okay. - Well done.
好
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表