剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
诺亚 在开始之前 我想说 这些体♥检♥会…
Noah, before we start, these check-up meetings--
是近况更新 - 是 近况更新会
Catch-up. - Catch-up, yeah. Catch-up meetings.
每个家庭都要进行 对吗 不单单是我们家
They're for everybody, right? They're not just for us?
对…每家都要
No, no. They're for everybody.
很好 太好了 - 那就好 好的
Okay, great. That's great. - Okay. Yeah.
我对待项目非常认真
I take my casework very seriously.
那么 公主
So, Princess.
是 公主 对
Yes. Princess, yes.
她最近情绪不太稳定 对吧
She seems a bit up and down at the minute, doesn't she?
我觉得青春期就是这样的
I think it's just normal teenage stuff, isn't it?
是 我也记得我在青春期时动不动就掉眼泪
Yeah, I remember being a teenager. Just burst into tears at everything.
这个阶段会过去的 对吧
I mean, you just grow out of it, don't you?
大多都会 我之前是哭了一下啦
Mostly. I mean, I did cry earlier.
看到了一个漂亮的窗花框 让我猝不及防地感动
There was a really pretty window box that caught me a bit off guard.
那户人家没有花♥园♥ 却这样…因地制宜
They don't have a garden, they're just-- making it work.
那个窗花框是很漂亮
I mean, it was a nice window box.
好的 泰勒呢
Okay. And Tyler?
他挺好的 球队的事情
He's okay. I mean, the sports team thing
对他影响不太好 因为他从来不会被选中 可怜的孩子
isn't really helping 'cause he never gets picked. The poor thing.
我的档案里有很多领养的孩子在团体运动方面都有困难
I've got folders full of adopted kids who struggle in team sports.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
他们在处理各种关系问题的同时很难在运动上表现出众
It's hard for them to excel while dealing with all those relationships.
是 但他的足球踢得的确不太好吧
Yeah, but he's also not very good at football, is he?
是 失陪一下 我去买♥♥瓶矿泉水
Right. Excuse me, I'm going to get myself a mineral water chaser.
(肯顿市集)
淡定
Calm down.
好的 我有个主意 我觉得这主意不错
Okay, so, I've got an idea. And I think it's a good one.
我就直说了 好吧 - 好的
So I'm just gonna say it, all right? - Okay.
我打算成立一支足球队 - 好
I'm gonna start a football team. - Okay.
专门给泰勒和诺亚档案里 那些无法融入的孩子们成立的球队
For Tyler and for all the other kids in Noah's folder that don't fit in.
类似“领养足球俱乐部” 这支球队为所有人提供机会
Like Adoption FC. It's a team where everyone gets a chance.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得这是个极好的主意
I think that is a great idea.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
你每次聊边缘儿童时 我都觉得很性奋
You know, I get really turned on when you start talking about marginalized kids.
真可惜 我喜欢这家咖啡店 - 是
That's a shame. I like this café. - Yeah.
(肯顿市集)
(布莱顿弗恩德尔路40号♥ 邮编BN2 T8P 146公里)
好的 我出门了
All right. I'm off.
凯伦五分钟后就到 - 好的
Karen's gonna be here in five minutes. - Okay.
抱歉 能再说一下你们是要去做什么吗
Sorry, remind me what this is again.
她要开车送我去布莱顿 我要买♥♥一张网上看到的桌子
She's driving me to Brighton so I can buy a table I found online
然后我会翻新…你懂的 弄得漂漂亮亮的 再转卖♥♥
which I can upcycle-- You know, make all nice and sell on.
伦敦没有桌子卖♥♥吗
And there are no tables in London?
那张桌子很好看 而且只要40英镑
It's a really nice one. And it's only 40 quid,
性价比可以说是…
which, for the table you're getting, is--
好的 让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
抱歉 图片无法加载 但我觉得它很有潜力
Sorry, it won't load. I think it has potential though.
噢 是吗 - 是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
桌子很古典
It's just quite classic.
它有桌腿
It's got the legs...
是 - 桌面是平的
Yeah. - ...and then the flat bit on top.
听起来确实是桌子
That sounds like a table, all right.
我不知道你喜欢这个呢
I didn't know you were into this sort of thing.
我觉得在经济上自给自足很重要
I just think it's important I'm self-sufficient financially.
是
Yeah.
我能借40英镑吗
So can I borrow 40 quid?
噢 你不是吧
Oh, no, you didn't.
什么 噢 对 弗莱迪帮我做的
What? Oh, yeah. Freddy did it for me.
顶级教练都有 - 好吧
All the top coaches have got them. - All right.
你会放低期待的吧
You will manage your expectations, won't you?
当然 我只是想营造一个环境
Of course. I just wanna create an environment
让人们建立友谊
where people can build friendships,
实现潜力和找到真的幸福
fulfill potential and, you know, find true happiness.
行吧
Okay.
是…你的确把期望放得很低 小杰
Yeah, no, that's some great expectation-managing, Jase.
这些是诺亚问题最多的案例
These are Noah's most challenging cases.
我觉得和这些孩子拉近关系需要时间
I think it might take time to get through to these kids.
他们在其他球队遇到困难很可能是有原因的
There's probably a reason why they've struggled on other teams.
当然 但我真的觉得我能帮上忙
Yeah, of course. But I just really feel like I can help, you know,
给他们的人生带来改变
make a difference in their lives.
杰森 我看到你下载了《危险游戏》
Jason, I saw that you downloaded Dangerous Minds.
是 对 这… - 杰森
Yeah, all right. It's-- - Jason.
好了 请把这话听进去
Right, I need you to hear me when I say this,
我这么说是因为我非常地
and this is said by someone who's so full of love
爱你
for the person that you are...
你不是米歇尔菲佛
You are not Michelle Pfeiffer.
请你重复一次这句话
And I need to hear you say that to me.
我不是米歇尔菲佛 - 很好
I'm not Michelle Pfeiffer. - Okay, good.
回头见 玩得开心 - 拜拜 回头见
See you later. Have a good one. - Bye. See you later.
我是米歇尔菲佛
I am Michelle Pfeiffer.
我妈取消了
Well, my mum's canceled.
什么 为什么 - 她刚发短♥信♥了
What? Why? - She's just texted.
猫在她腿上睡觉
The cat's asleep on her lap,
她不想起身 会吵醒它
and she doesn't want to get up and disturb it.
这显然是撒谎 你知道吗
I mean, that's obviously a lie. Do you know what?
她大概知道凯伦要离开家
She probably knows Karen's out of the house,
所以打算去她家偷用热水浴缸 这个女人啊
and she's gone over to use her hot tub. I mean, honestly.
好的 你今天空出来了
All right. You've got a free day.
应该好好款待自己 - 凯伦到了 拜拜
You should treat yourself. - Okay, Karen's here! Bye!
好的 回头见 - 拜拜 宝贝
All right. See you later. - Okay, bye, love.
真的
Seriously.
你上次不带孩子 为自己做点事是什么时候
When was the last time you did something for yourself, without the kids?
不 我上周做了乳♥房♥♥彩超
No, I had a mammogram last week.
我说的是好的事 - 那…
No. Something nice. - So...
“关爱自我”的事 来吧
Something "self-caring." Come on.
去做吧 回头见 - 好的
Do it. See you later. - Okay.
来吧 帅哥 走 - 拜拜
Come on then, champ. Let's go. - Bye.
好的 马上 - 拜拜
Okay, coming. - Bye!
拜拜 - 拜拜 妈妈
Bye-bye! - Bye, Mum.
你确定要去吗 - 是
Are you sure you wanna do this? - Yeah.
这是个旧地址 她可能都不在那里
Well, I mean, it's an old address. She probably won't even be there.
是 但她是我妈 我必须尝试
Yeah, well, she's my mum. I have to try.
不…我真的觉得应该告诉妮基
No, no, I really think we should tell Nikki.
现在不能说 我们已经聊过了 她会难过的 你知道她会的
Not yet. We've been through this. She'll be upset. You know she will.
我知道 但… - 无论如何 我都会去
I know that, but-- - Look, I'm going whatever.
我必须知道
I need to know.
你可以像个负责的大人一样陪我一起去
So either you can chaperone me like a responsible adult,
或者我自己搭乘火车去
or I get the train on my own.
我可能会喝酒 因为我很紧张
And maybe drink alcohol 'cause I'm nervous,
然后到达布莱顿这个出了名的堕落之城
and then arrive in Brighton, which is famously depraved,
去敲陌生人家的门 谁知道那是不是个毒窝呢
and knock on a stranger's house, which for all we know may be a crack den.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但是 如果你找到了她就必须告诉妮基 这是我们说好的
But if you find her, you tell Nikki. That is the deal.
你告诉她的时候千万别提我 好吗
And when you do, I had nothing to do with it, okay?
别紧张
Relax, okay?
一切都会好好的
It's all gonna be fine.
天啊
Oh, God!
嗨 - 你做什么
Hello. - What are you doing?
我被人放飞机了
My plans fell through,
所以我想和你们一起去 来个公路旅行
so I thought I could come, make it a bit of a road trip.
你确定 会很无聊的
Are you sure? It's gonna be quite boring, isn't it?
是啊… - 对
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
会很无聊的 妮基
It's gonna be quite boring, Nikki.
没事 要无糖可乐还是芬达
That's okay. Diet Coke or Fanta?
芬达 - 天啊 你的选择我喜欢
Fanta. - Oh, my God. I love that for you.
给你 凯伦 - 谢谢
There you go, Karen. - Thank you.
你们不介意我一起去吧
You don't mind, do you? If I come?
好像没什么理由介意 你觉得呢
I can't think why not. Can you?
对 我想不到有什么理由 - 是
No, no, I can't think of anything. - Okay.
上路啦 公路旅行
Well, come on. Road trip!
好耶 公路旅行
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表