剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
妮基,妳要搭车吗?
Nikki! Do you want a lift or what?
抱歉
Sorry.
好,必备用品,我看看 这裡有牙刷、防晒乳、内♥裤♥
Okay. The essentials. Let's see. We've got toothbrush, sun cream, knickers,
洗髮乳,还有...
shampoo and...
这个
these.
不用,不了,谢谢,我彻头彻尾地已婚
No, no. No, thank you. I am heavily married.
天啊,各位,真谢谢你们
Oh, my God. Thank you so much, guys.
不客气 - 走吧
It's all right. - Let's do it!
不,天啊,这件衬衫好髒
Oh, no. God, this shirt is so gross.
来,拿雪洛的 她不能来,因为她上了监视名单
Here, take Cheryl's. She couldn't fly. She's on a list.
她发表了一些争议意见
She's got some views on her.
“长腿小雪”
"Long-legged Chezza."
对,她身高190公分
Yeah, she's 6'3".
但她的房♥间可以给妳住,钱都付了
But you can have her room. It's all paid for.
不过妳得跟雪莉同♥房♥♥
You'll have to share with Shell though.
雪莉,可以吗?
Shell, you okay?
好,我要妳打起精神,好吗?
Right. I'm gonna need you to buck up, okay?
因为这也是我们的单身派对
'Cause it's our hen do too.
对了,妳今晚想跟我们一起出去吗?
Listen, do you wanna come out with us tonight?
不了,我太老了,不适合去夜店玩 - 不,妳才不老
Oh, no. No, I'm too old to go clubbing. - No, you're not.
我在那裡看起来就像要开车载人回家
I look like I'm there to drive someone home.
不会啦
No.
因为我有事情要办
Just-- There's something I have to do.
好吧
Okay.
(康登市集)
《而立人生》
快点,起床了
Come on. Up.
你有她的消息了吗?
Have you heard from her?
还没,但我一有消息就会跟妳说,好吗?
No, but when I know, you'll know, okay?
好了,起床,妳得複习功课 星期一有物理考试
Now, up. You need to revise. We've got physics on Monday.
没意义啊,我根本看不懂
There's no point. I don't know anything.
妳懂的比妳以为的多
You know more than you think.
我们看看目前的进度,来吧
Let's have a look what you've got so far. Come on.
好吧
Fine.
我计算过,如果我在一辆 时速48公里的车上
I worked out, if I'm in a car traveling 30 miles per hour...
很好 - 然后跟一辆...
Here we go. - ...and I collide with a car
...时速32公里的车相撞 - 好
traveling 20 miles per hour... - Yeah.
学校就会取消我的考试
...they would let me off all my exams.
我觉得我们至少应该考虑这个方法
And I think we should at least consider it.
当成备桉吧,好吗? - 好
Should we call that plan B? Yeah? - Yeah.
好了,起床吧
Come on now, you. Up.
公主
Princess.
你好
Hello.
你好 - 你好
Hola. - Hola.
这是这裡吗?
Is this here?
这是这裡吗? - 餐馆,可以吃东西
This is this? - Café, for eating.
对,我知道,这裡是这个地址吗?
Yes, I know. Is it this address?
可以吃东西
For eating.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
嘿,这是什麽?
Hey, what's this?
是一封信,天啊 也许我懂的真的比我以为的多
It's a letter. Oh, my God. Maybe I do know more than I think.
公主,妳到现在一份作业都没完成
You haven't handed any of your coursework in, Princess.
不,我只是在营造期待感 吊人胃口,你懂吗?
Nah, just building anticipation. Creating some buzz, you know?
你看,有英语、历史和艺术 全都是星期一要交
Look, there's English, history and art, all of which are due on Monday.
因为我没办法专心
Well, I've been distracted.
妳为何积了这麽多没做? 妳为什麽不完成作业?
Why have you let it build up like this? Why haven't you got on top of it?
要说真话吗?认真的真话吗?
Honestly? Like, totally honestly?
我觉得你整体而言对我不够严格
I don't think you've been strict enough with me generally.
是啊,那好
Yeah. Well, okay.
把妳週末的计画都取消,知道吗?
Cancel your weekend plans. All right?
(这个地址好像不对,只是一间餐馆)
(曼特卡之家)
妳还好吗?妳看起来很紧张
Are you all right? You look stressed.
妳需要英语菜单吗? - 不用,没关係
Do you want the English menu? - No. I'm okay.
妳推荐鱿鱼吗?
Would you recommend the squid?
妳喜欢鱿鱼吗? - 喜欢
Do you like squid? - Yes.
那我不推荐
Then no.
好吧
Okay.
这裡是那种点了水果酒
Is this one of those places, if you order sangria,
就会...附上免费食物的地方吗?
you just-- you bring the free food?
对 - 是吗?
Yeah. - Yeah?
妳叫什麽名字?我帮妳开一份帐单
What's your name? I'll start a tab.
雪洛,绰号♥是小雪
Cheryl. It's Chezza.
对耶 - 对
Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
妳叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
我是凯特
I'm Kat.
好,我们召开这场紧急作业委员会
Okay. We have called this emergency coursework committee
因为公主必须在星期一以前完成三项作业
because Princess has to have three pieces of coursework handed in by Monday
而她都还没开始做
that she has not yet started.
成绩只要及格就好
Now, all we need is a passing grade
因为公主可以靠考试成绩来提升总分
because Princess can boost her overall mark on the exams,
她做得到,因为她整个週末都会努力複习
which she will because she's gonna be revising all weekend.
好,泰勒是我们的要角,他准备好手卡了
Now, Tyler is our point man for that. He's got his cue cards at the ready.
儿子,开始吧
Go on, my son.
好,爸,我知道你挺喜欢历史的
Okay. Dad, I know you like a little bit of history.
所以,我要请你交出关于
So, from you, I would like 5,000 words
美国加入二战的五千字报告
on the USA's entry into World War II, please.
好,交给我就对了 这些年来我写过各种关于德国的内容
Yeah, I'm your fella. I've written widely on the Germans over the years.
有写过论文吗? - 论文、信件、手册都有
Essays though? - Essays, letters, pamphlets.
好,对,好,等你写完,我得先检查过
Right. Okay. Yeah, I'm gonna need to do my own pass on that when you're finished.
约翰,艺术
John, art.
我知道你比较喜欢水彩
I know you're a watercolor man,
但这次用压克力颜料如何?
but what are we saying to a little bit of acrylics?
说到艺术,我总是比较大胆和勇于冒险
I have been a bit more bold and adventurous in the service of my art.
当心了
Look out.
上个月,我叫一些青少年让开
Last month, I asked some teenagers to move
因为他们挡住我欣赏阿普斯利宅邸的视线
because they were obscuring my view of Apsley House.
他真是不同凡响
He was extraordinary.
我们就保持这种态度
Well, let's ride that wave, shall we?
这次的主题是“邂逅自然
Now, the theme here is Encountering Nature:
植物、动物与自然世界” 所以,约翰,尽情地画吧
Flora, Fauna and the Natural World. So, fill your boots, John.
我要去露营车上拿我的画架
I'll go and get my easel from the caravan.
很好,好,亲爱的洁儿,妳负责英语吧
Nice one. Okay. Jill, love, bit of English.
我们需要这裡其中一本书的心得报告
So we'd like an essay on one of these books, please.
妳读过裡头任何的书吗?
Have you read any of these here?
耶诞节时电视有播那个故事
That was on the telly at Christmas.
很好,赢家出现了
Okay, we have a winner.
《窗外有蓝天》中的性别角色态度
Attitudes to Gender Roles in A Room with a View, it is.
我很期待,我等不及要看成果
Can't wait. I'm on the edge of my seat.
洁儿,妳确定妳有看过那部片吧?
You do remember watching it though, don't you, Jill?
因为到耶诞节那天的3点时,妳通常有点...
'Cause usually by three o'clock on Christmas Day, you're a little bit...
怎样? - 累
What? - Tired.
不,我记得,我喜欢它的音乐
No, I remember it. I liked the music.
太好了
That's the spirit.
好,对,你现在不能再这样称呼他们
Okay. Yeah, you can't call 'em that anymore.
好啦
All right.
厨房♥说妳吃了够多火腿可乐饼了
The kitchen says you've had enough ham croquetas for now,
所以这是妳的最后一份
so this is your last lot.
然后我们就不会再给妳食物了,抱歉
And then we're cutting you off. I'm sorry.
很合理
That's fair.
妳在参加单身派对吗?
Are you on a hen do?
对 - 其他人呢?
Yeah. - Where's the others?
我们闹翻了
We fell out.
对,我想去浮潜,但他们不想
Yeah. I wanted to go snorkeling and they didn't,
然后我们大吵一架 吵说我们都只在陆地上玩
and then we had this big fight about how we only ever hang out on land.
妳是哪裡人?
Where are you from?
东伦敦
East London.
我也是
Me too.
什麽?
What?
不会吧
No.
是啊,我很喜欢那裡
Yeah, no, I love it round there.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表