剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
所以对我来说不太一样
so it wasn't quite the same experience for me.
是 好吧 小杰 行
Right. Okay, Jase, fine.
如果你不… - 我迷上了她 乔治
If you're not gonna-- - I was obsessed with her, George.
完全痴迷
Absolutely obsessed.
我想了解关于她的一切
I mean, I wanted to know everything about her.
我想知道她的血型
I wanted to know what her blood type was.
我想知道红辣椒在她口中的味道 是否与我感受到的相同
I wanted to know if paprika tasted the same to her as it did to me.
我想知道她小学教室的布局
I wanted to know the layout of her primary school classroom.
我现在仍然对她痴迷
And I'm still obsessed with her.
她的一切
All of her.
我甚至喜欢她那糟糕的字迹
I mean, I even fancy her bloody handwriting.
好吧 有进步
Okay. Better.
能有一个你温柔相待的人是种福分
It's a blessing to have someone to be kind to.
是的
It is.
但我不是总是记得要看见你
But I don't always remember to see you.
因为
Because…
你现在已经成了一种感觉
you're a feeling now.
什么感觉
What kind of feeling?
就像温暖的光
Like warm light.
你能帮我推这该死的车吗
Now, will you please help me push this bloody car?
不能 我的裙子会毁掉
No, I can't. I'll ruin my dress.
我没摘标签 我打算退回去的
Kept the label in. I was gonna return it.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我以后也不会再穿了 对吧
Well, 'cause I'm never gonna wear it again, am I?
我看看
Let's have a look.
等等 别 你做了…小杰
Wait, no, what did you-- Jase?
你干吗这样
What did you do that for?
你以后一定有机会再穿的 好吗
We'll make sure you get the wear. Okay?
好的
Right.
那来吧
Well, come on then.
是
Right.
准备好了 - 好
Ready? - Okay.
准备 一、二、三 推 - 是 二、三…
Ready? One, two, three, go. - Yes. Two, three…
继续 加油
Go on. There we go.
启动了 - 好
Turn it! - Okay.
准备 出发了
Ready? Off we go!
上车 走吧…
We're in! Go, go.
你…逗我吗
Are you f-- joking?
对 去塞拉菲纳餐厅吃晚餐 然后去里沃利舞厅跳舞
Right, Serafina for dinner then on to the Rivoli Ballroom for dancing!
(保罗)
(亲爱的贝芙 确定明晚出来约会吗 )
噢 不好
Oh, no.
(亲爱的保罗 很期待见你)
(克里斯 戴夫 格兰汉姆 提姆)
算你狠 贝芙
Bloody hell, Bev.
(抱歉 她死了)
(快速回复戴夫)
(快速回复格兰汉姆)
(快速回复提姆)
真没想到凯伦给他们造了个毯子城♥堡♥
I can't believe Karen built them a blanket fort.
她真不懂少年少女啊
She's got no idea what's going on with teenagers.
完全不懂
Not a clue.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表