剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
那些人还是孩子啊
They were just boys.
噢 感谢老天 我还以为只有我入戏太深呢
Oh, thank God. I thought it was just me.
这球救得真漂亮
Unbelievable save.
(六人足球赛)
好的 各位 站起来继续
Okay, guys. Straight back up.
还有很大的希望
Still a lot to play for.
5比0在足球赛中是虚假的领先
5-nil is a very dangerous lead in football, okay?
他们已经累了 瞧瞧他们 他们筋疲力尽
Look, they're tiring. Look at them. They're knackered.
庆祝得太起劲 他们力气都要耗完了
All that celebrating is really taking its toll.
能聊聊吗 - 是
Can I have a word? - Yes.
你知道我们出场时抛硬币了 - 是
You know we flipped a coin at kickoff? - Yeah.
请把硬币还给我
I'd like it back.
麦克斯
Max!
我只带了信♥用♥卡♥
I've only got card.
别忘了 我们是双重划桨 所以回桨阶段要做好桨叶平放和立起
Remember, we're double-squaring, so feather-square during the recovery.
让我看到立桨和拉桨
I wanna see square blades and drive.
是 - 我没看到立桨和拉桨
Yeah. - I'm not seeing square blades and drive.
我在看 但没看到
I'm looking, but I'm not seeing.
平桨、立桨、平…好
Feather, square. Feather-- Okay.
船失控了 - 我知道
You're losing the boat. - I know.
因为你没集中注意力
It's 'cause you're not focused.
等等
Hold on.
别捡了 桨没了 - 我能捡回来
No, it's gone. - No, I can get it.
假装这是大西洋
Look, this is the Atlantic Ocean.
风速是每小时约150公里 桨早都被吹到葡萄牙了
The wind is 80 knots. That oar is already in Portugal.
而且别想着游泳去追它
And don't even think about swimming for it.
是 我不会那么做
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna do that.
很好 - 我不会游泳
Yeah, good. - I can't swim.
我不需要游泳的吧 因为我在船上
I mean, I don't need to, do I? 'Cause I'm in the boat.
(鱼与薯条)
(布莱顿广场码头)
我们可以回家了吗 公路旅行已经完了吧
Can we go home now? Have we done enough road trip stuff?
是 其实呢 这和我所希望的
Yeah. I mean, it's not exactly been
《末路狂花》体验不太一样
the full Thelma and Louise experience I was hoping for.
什么 你想当逃犯 被警♥察♥追踪
What? You wanted to become fugitives and get chased by the police?
有点
A bit.
好吧 你确定不去买♥♥桌子了
Okay. Are you sure you don't want to get this table?
大老远过来 看都不看一眼 感觉有点可惜呢
It seems such a shame to come all this way and not even look at it.
你一点好奇都没有吗
Are you not just even like a little bit curious?
我对自己的桌子很满意
I'm happy with the table I've got.
不需要再添一张
I don't need another one.
我只是… - 我就是在心里编了很多故事
Well, I just-- - I just built it up a lot in my head.
如果没我想象得好怎么办 - 也许更好呢
What if it's not as good as I imagine? - What if it's better?
不去看一下是不会知道的
You don't know unless you try, do you?
人生中 你所后悔的往往是没做什么 而不是做过的事
In life, you tend to regret the things you don't do, not the things you do do.
我总是这么说
I always say that.
好的 - 公主…
Okay. - Princess--
如果我不去做这件事 我是无法忍♥受的
I don't think I can live with myself if I don't.
要是再等下去 桌子可能就卖♥♥掉了
And if I wait any longer, the table could go.
太好了
Great.
不得不说
You know, I have to say,
我现在好期待看看这张桌子
I'm getting really excited to see this table.
轮到你了 守门员 打起精神
That's yours, keeper! Look lively!
运气不好…显然的
Unlucky, unlucky. Clearly.
好的…球员们 表现棒极了 真的
Okay, okay, okay. Fantastic stuff, team. Honestly.
8比0只是看起来厉害
Look, 8-nil really, really flatters them.
其实完全无法说明真正的实力
It doesn't reflect the game at all, okay?
六次走运的突破 两个越位而已
There were six lucky breakaways, two offsides, all right?
多谢你来 哥们 做得好 有好几个精彩的救球
Thanks for coming, mate. Well done. Few good saves there.
请问一下 你有跳线吗
Excuse me, you got any jump leads?
我的货车电池没电了
Van's got a flat battery.
朋友 我是哈林盖市议会的策略规划主任
I'm the director of strategic planning for Haringey Council, mate.
好吧 我去看看
All right. I'll have a quick look.
来 - 谢谢…哥们
Come on. - Cheers, mate. Ta.
抱歉 体验很糟吧
Sorry about that. That wasn't great, was it?
我很喜欢 - 真的吗
I loved it. - Did ya, really?
是 我不是最糟的
Yeah, I wasn't the worst.
脑袋又大又圆 占了半边地面
It's big, it's round. It takes up half the ground.
大头杰森… - 好吧 行
Jason's head, Jason's head! - Okay. Yes.
很开心 好的 - 脑袋又大又圆
Good times. All right. - It's big, it's round.
好吧 - 占了半边地面
All right. - It takes up half the ground.
大头杰森…
Jason's head, Jason's head!
头向后 腹部收紧
Head back. Keep your belly up.
很好 蹬腿时伸直
There you go. And kick with a straight leg.
是…加油 很好
Yes. Yes. Come on. Yes.
是…
Ye--
好…你没事吧 好的
Okay, okay. You all right? You're okay. You're okay.
回来 好的 - 我不喜欢
Come back. There we go. - I don't like it.
我拉你起来 好的
Let me pull you up. Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
真的不需要我一起进去 - 不用
You sure you don't want me to come in? - No!
你不能去
No, you can't.
没事 我不介意
It's fine. I don't mind.
我们需要买♥♥点东西
We need supplies.
回去路上要吃
Well, you know, for the drive back.
这是公路旅行 不是吗
It's meant to be a road trip, isn't it?
噢 对 好的
Oh, yeah. Okay, great.
好的 我们要买♥♥什么 - 我们要什么
Okay, what do we want? Yes. - What do we want?
无糖可乐 - 嗯哼
some Diet Coke. - Uh-huh.
芬达、爆米花
Fanta, popcorn.
甜咸口味 - 带壳的开心果
Sweet and salty. - Some shelled pistachios.
好的 - 是 湿纸巾
Okay. - Yeah. Wet wipes.
好…等等…我写下来
All ri-- Hold on, hold on. Let me write this down.
好的 带壳的开心果 嗯哼
Okay. Shelled pistachios. Uh-huh.
好
Okay.
嗨 我是公主 嗨
Hi. I'm Princess. Hi.
嗨 我是公主
Hi, I'm Princess.
嗨 我是公…
Hi, I'm Prince--
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
凯特在这里吗
Is Kat here?
凯特
Kat?
凯特瑞德
Kat Reid?
你恰巧和她错过了 她去商店了
No, you just missed her. She popped to the shop.
你知道她什么时候回来吗
Do you know when she'll be back?
现在几点 3点刚过 她是在2018年出门的
What time is it now? It's just gone 3:00, and she left in 2018.
那… - 她离开了
So... - She left?
看起来是的 对
It's starting to look that way, yeah.
不过 说句公道话 那个商店的东西不好找
Although, to be fair, it is hard to find things in that shop.
好的 这个希望有点渺茫
Okay. Bit of a long shot.
你们有熟食区吗
Do you have a charcuterie section?
我们有火腿
We have ham.
火腿
Ham?
你是嘘嘘的女儿
So you're Shush's daughter?
谁
Who?
她的绰号♥是嘘嘘
People called her Shush.
为什么
Why?
可能因为她话很多吧
I think 'cause she talked a lot.
是
Right.
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you know where she went?
不知道 听说是出国了 可能吧
No idea. Abroad, I heard. Maybe.
你能告诉我她是个怎样的人吗
Can you tell me what she's like?
她就像太阳
She's like the sun.
当她的光照耀到你时感觉令人惊艳 你懂吗
When she shines on you, it's like-- Wow, you know?
你不希望那光离开
You can't imagine it not being there.
但有一天 那光还是消失了 因为你的时间到了
Then one day, it's not, 'cause it's not your turn anymore.
她去照耀其他人了
And it's off shining on someone else.
好的
Okay.
很抱歉
Well, sorry about that.
我该走了 - 如果你找到她
I should go. - If you find her,
和她说 她的鱼死了
tell her her fish is dead.
其实没死 但就说它死了
It's not, but tell her it is.
好的
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表