剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
庆祝斯考特菲尔伯特 度过了精彩的50年人生
to celebrate 50 great years of Scott Filbert.
说到斯考特菲尔伯特 我们能说什么呢
I mean, what can you say about Scott Filbert?
他是一个男人
He's a man.
一个高大的男人
A tall man.
一个已婚的男人
A married man.
一个高大、有工作的已婚男人
A tall, employed, married man
拥有房♥子、老婆和一个女儿
with a house and a wife and a daughter.
小杰
Jase?
他是图书馆会员
He's a library member.
但很快就不是了
But not for long.
真抱歉
I'm really sorry.
他是一个高标准的男人
He is a man with very high standards.
不是对自己高标准
Not for him,
他需要油炸时间长的空气炸锅
an air fryer with long frying times
而不是那种更传统的深油炸锅
as opposed to the more conventional, deep fat ones.
史蒂夫也在呢 女士们、先生们 为史蒂夫鼓掌 对
Stevie's here, ladies and gentlemen. Give it up for Stevie. Yep.
你好
Hello.
你还好吗 - 钱包爱好者
You okay? - Big wallet fan.
他特别爱钱包
Loves his wallets.
其他叫斯考特的名人有…
Other famous Scotts include--
我觉得他词穷、满嘴空话的原因是
Yeah. I think the reason he's struggling to say anything meaningful is…
除了空话也没什么好说的
there's really nothing meaningful to say.
才不是 - 不…我想说
No. - No, no-- Well, I mean,
我死了三小时 没有人注意到
I was dead for three hours. Nobody noticed.
我觉得我的死亡一如我的在世:无人在意
Well, I think I died as I lived: Unnoticed.
一个没有份量的男人 除了英俊外表以外没有被赞叹的点
A man of no consequence, admired only for his looks.
但今天我获得了新生的机会
But I've been given a second chance at life today,
去过一种死后值得被人怀念的人生
a second chance to lead a life worthy of being missed.
毕竟明天的我未必是今天的我
And the man I am today need not be the man I am tomorrow, after all.
所以我做出了一个决定
So I've made a decision.
为了提高人们对 海平面上升这一问题的意识
And to raise awareness of rising sea levels--
史蒂夫一直关注这个问题
something that's been on Stevie's mind--
我决定单人划船跨越大西洋
I have decided to single-handedly row the Atlantic Ocean.
好吧
Okay.
对 我就…
Yeah, I'm just gonna--
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
非常好 - 我这么问纯粹是因为
Very much so, yes. - Well, I only ask
你刚宣布说自己要划船跨越大西洋
'cause you've just announced you're gonna row across an ocean.
没错 我是这么打算的
That's right. I am.
好的 是什么激起了这个想法
Okay. Well, what's brought this on?
我这辈子没做多少事 凯伦
I've done very little with the time I've been given, Karen.
而且我做的那一点事很邪恶
And it turns out, the little I have done has been evil.
什么 - 两年前 我写了一份报告
What? - Two years ago, I wrote a report
倡导扩大在北极的钻探权
advocating the expansion of drilling rights in the Arctic.
现在他们会在东格陵兰岛钻探页岩气
And now they drill for shale gas in East Greenland,
那正是威德尔海豹的
which just happens to be the main breeding ground
主要繁殖地点
of the Weddell seal.
就是这个
There he is.
好吧…就是一种长相烦人的海豹 那又如何
Yeah. Yeah, it's a seal with an annoying face. So what?
钻探活动开始后 海豹数量减少了40%
Well, since drilling began, the population has decreased by 40%.
我做的事只有杀死所有威德尔海豹
I have all but killed off the Weddell seal,
海豹的主要种类之一
one of the main sorts of seal.
我甚至不知道还有不同类型的海豹
I didn't even know there were different sorts of seals.
我以为只有一种海豹
I just thought there was one. Seal.
多亏了我 可能的确只剩一种了
Well, there probably is now, thanks to me.
斯考特 你知道吗
Do you know what, Scott?
也许它们不该那么挑剔做♥爱♥的地点
Maybe they need to be less fussy about where they have sex.
我见过海豹 它们能约到炮已经算幸运了
I mean, I've seen seals. They're lucky they're getting laid at all.
你知道 我这辈子几乎没做成过一件事
You know I've pretty much failed at everything I've done in life.
但在史蒂夫这里不行
Except Stevie.
我不会辜负她
I am not gonna fail her.
我不能主动地摧毁她的未来
I am not gonna actively destroy her future.
噢 拜托 斯考特 你50岁了
Oh, come on, Scott, you're 50 years old.
你从不健身
I mean, you don't even go to the gym.
史蒂夫爱你本来的样子
Stevie loves you the way you are.
我爸在51岁时去世
Listen, my dad died when he was 51 years old.
这会让你思考
That makes you think, doesn't it?
我还有多少时间
I mean, how much more time do I have?
他是修电视天线的时候 从屋顶上掉下来摔死的
Well, he fell off the roof trying to fix a TV aerial.
斯考特 这种事又不会遗传 - 但它促人思考
I mean, that's hardly hereditary, Scott. - It makes you think.
我该做点事情流传后世了
It's time for me to make my mark.
拜托
Come on.
所以我才问你有什么故事
That's why I was asking you about stories for it.
我要…不 - 现在别
Shall I ca-- No? - No, not now.
好吧 如果我们要玩帕森的饼干
Okay. Well, if we're gonna play Parson's Biscuits,
最好现在开始 否则半夜都结束不了
we best get started or we'll be here till midnight.
大家都脱掉左脚的鞋
So, everyone take off their left shoe,
想自己最喜欢的外长 别告诉其他人
think of their favorite foreign secretary and don't tell anyone.
斯考特 我们不想玩这个 - 好吧
No, we don't wanna do that, Scott. - All righty then.
我知道一个游戏 - 噢 不 亲爱的 现在不是时候
I know a game. - Oh, no. Not now, love.
很好玩
It is fun.
好吧 叫什么
Okay. What's it called?
叫做…
It's called…
它会漂起来吗
Does it float? Does it float? Does it float? Does it float?
沉下去… - 漂起来…
Sink. Sink. Sink. - Float. Float, Float.
沉下去…
Sink. Sink, sink, sink.
他刚说会漂起来 是
He said float, yeah.
它会漂起来吗
Does it float? Does it float? Does it float? Does it float?
沉下去…
Sink, sink, sink, sink!
你们都错了…
You're all wrong. You're all wrong.
它会漂起来吗
Does it float? Does it float? Does it float? Does it float?
好的
Okay.
关于演讲 我再次道歉
Listen, sorry again about the speech.
当一个人想要窗户的时候 朋友给了他一面镜子
When a man wants a window, a friend offers him a mirror.
对 我是说…那就是我的意思
Well, yeah. I mean, that's-- that's what I thought.
对 - 来
Yeah. - Come here.
嘿 好的
Hey. Okay.
好的
Here we go.
好的 来
Okay. In you get.
妈妈 你没事吧 看到窗户有鬼影
All right, Mum? Seen a ghost in the window?
我觉得好丢脸
I'm so embarrassed.
这真是当头一棒
It's been a real wake-up call for me.
我们回家之前我不会再喝酒了
I won't be drinking again until we get home.
爱你 - 我也爱你 拜拜
Love you. - You too. Bye.
回头见 吉尔 坚持住 再来一个 - 拜拜
See ya, Jill, love. Hang on. One more. - Bye-bye.
好了 - 好的…
There you go. - Okay. Okey dokey.
能让我开车吗 拜托了
Please can I drive? Please.
拜托
Please?
好吧
Fine.
好的 但小杰 只要你有一点路怒迹象
All right, but Jase, one hint of road rage,
我们就换回来 好吗 - 不会的 好的
and we swap back. Really? Yeah? - Not gonna be. Yeah.
好的 东西都带上了 - 是
All right. You got everything? - Yeah.
我的东西都带上了
I've got everything I need.
来吧
Come on.
拜拜 - 拜拜
Bye! - Bye!
(青少年羽毛球套装)
好的
Okay.
(新地址)
(最爱)
(家 凯特)
(布莱顿 弗恩德尔路40号♥)
好的
All right.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表