剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
(凯特瑞德 美发师)
(凯特瑞德 花♥园♥中心)
(野天鹅)
对 是很烦人
No, it's annoying.
我不知道还能怎么把茶水咽下去
Well, I don't know how else I'm supposed to swallow.
真的很烦人
It's definitely annoying.
这件好看 - 不错
That's nice. - Yeah.
价格也不错 - 好贵
It's quite reasonable. - That's expensive.
别犹豫 买♥♥吧
Go on. Get it.
不 我只会穿一次
No, I'll never wear it again.
能问你一件事吗 - 好
Can I ask you something? - Yes.
你和斯考特花多少时间在一起
How much time do you and Scott spend together?
每周四五个晚上 - 真的
About four or five evenings a week. - Really?
我们现在几乎很少共处一室
We're barely in the same room at the minute.
是 但别忘了 我们的房♥子比你们的大
Yeah. But remember we've got a bigger house than you.
就算你们在房♥子里的不同♥房♥♥间
Even when you're in different rooms in your house,
仍可能比我们的距离更近
you're probably still closer than us
如果我们是在客厅的两端
when we're on opposite sides of the living room.
对 不 在这点上 我们很幸运
Right. No, we are lucky like that.
好的 我打算买♥♥
Okay. I'm gonna get it.
我要买♥♥下来 留着标签 也许周一再回来退
I'm gonna get it and keep the label in and maybe return it on Monday.
只需要小心别出汗 你今晚能帮我们看孩子吗
Just have to focus on not sweating. Would you babysit tonight?
什么 - 拜托嘛
What? - Please.
他们还需要人看吗
Do they need it?
他们已经不小了
Well, they are quite old.
史蒂夫现在都自己熨校服
Stevie irons her own school shirts now.
她还开始自愿用牙线了
And she's started flossing of her own accord.
是 你说过
Yes. You've said.
公主现在比较敏感
Princess is fragile at the minute,
她在这种状态时需要自己待着
and she thinks she needs to be on her own when she's like this.
可是 凯伦 我知道她不需要的
But, Karen, I know that she doesn't.
好吧 - 太好了
Fine. - Yes!
今晚杰森要带你去哪里约会
So where's Jason taking you on your date night?
噢 不 不是杰森 是乔治
Oh, no. Not Jason. George.
乔治
George?
对 很好吃
Yeah, I'd definitely say yummy.
不过下次可以试试加点帕玛森芝士
Maybe next time try a little Parmigiano-Reggiano.
这会让口味更加突出
I think it gives it a slightly more decisive flavor, you know?
但是你的调料选得非常合适
But your seasoning, spot on.
你今天过得好吗 - 好
Did you have a good day today? - Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
你最喜欢哪一部分
What was your favorite part?
我们画了关于世界的画
When we did drawings of the world.
噢 对 给我看看吧
Oh, yes. Well, show me.
我们可以贴在冰箱上 对吗
We can put it on the fridge, can't we?
嘿
Hey.
这是什么
What's this?
请跟我来 - 好的
Please follow me. - Okay.
挺激动的
Quite excited.
我样子还看得过去吧 - 等等 我知道该怎么答
Do I look terrible? - Hang on. I know this one.
你喜欢我的裙子吗 - 你…喜欢
Do you like my dress? - You-- Yes.
我一直都很喜欢你穿这条裙子
I always like you in that dress.
你好 对 我们有订位 名字是乔治
Hello, yeah, there should be a reservation under George?
有的 请跟我来 - 好 谢谢
Yes, there is. Please follow me. - Okay, thank you.
小杰 你看他
Jase. Look at him.
他为了跟我们约会好好打扮了一番
Look how he's come dressed up for our date.
再说一次 不是跟我们约会
Again, it's not a date for us.
你好 乔治 你是来见贝芙的吗
Hello, George. You're here to see Bev?
你好
Well, hello.
请容我说 你本人比照片好太多了
May I say that your picture does not do you justice?
噢 不是 谢谢你 我叫妮基 我是贝芙的朋友
Oh, no. Thank you. No, I'm Nikki, I'm a friend of Bev's.
她来不了了
She can't come.
对 她不能来了…
Yeah, she can't come--
真抱歉 乔治 贝芙死了
I'm so sorry, George. Bev died.
但她今早还发了电邮给我
But she emailed me this morning.
是我和你确认的约会 因为我们…想当面和你说
I confirmed the date 'cause we just-- we wanted to tell you in person.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
她死了
She died?
对 - 几周前 哥们
Yeah. - Couple of weeks ago, mate.
对…她已经不在了
Yeah. Yeah, she's gone.
这…也正常 毕竟我们是这个年纪的人了
Well… a fact of life, I suppose, at our age.
这是我总是在一周内定下约会的原因
Which is why I always try to book the date in within a week.
先生 您的香槟 - 你们一起吧
Your champagne, sir. - Will you join me?
这…
That's--
不 我们得走了
No, we've got to shoot off.
香槟就该由美丽的女人喝
Champagne is made to be drunk by beautiful women.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我现在状态挺疲惫的
I'm looking a bit tired at the minute.
这里不准抽烟 但我担心 你的“热辣”会让火警铃响起
There is no smoking here, but I fear you may set off the sprinklers.
行吧
Right.
是 好吧 就喝一杯
Yeah, okay. Maybe just the one.
敬贝芙
To Bev.
敬贝芙 - 你介不介意…我能不…
Bev. - Do you mind-- Can I have a--
小杰 去拿个椅子 别这么不随和
Jase, go and get a chair. Stop being difficult.
我要去哪
Where am I supposed to go?
是 半小时后来吃披萨 孩子们
Right. Pizza in half an hour, kids.
好的
Okay.
泰勒 在那个距离看 眼睛会累的
Tyler. You're gonna strain your eyes at that distance.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 我们要做什么
You're welcome. So, what should we do?
天啊 不知道 我好久没看过孩子了
Oh, God. I don't know. Been a while since I've babysat.
上次我们做奶昔
I mean, last time we made milkshakes
在客厅造毯子城♥堡♥
and built a blanket fort in the living room.
你不用留下陪我们的 我不是小孩了
You really don't have to stay. I'm not a kid.
没事
No, it's fine.
我爱我的女儿 但有时候 我也想和不是五岁的孩子聊聊
I love my daughter, but sometimes it's nice to speak to someone who's not five.
莫扎特五岁时 创作了他的第一首交响曲 所以…
Mozart wrote his first symphony at five, so…
莫扎特给我们这些后人找了不少麻烦
Well, Mozart's a rod for all our backs.
五岁孩子难带吗
Is it a difficult age then, five?
不 我的意思是和大人聊天挺好的
No. I just mean it's nice to speak to a grown-up.
你还好吗
You okay?
好 - 我妈在我五岁时离开了我 对
Okay, well-- - My mom left when I was five. So, yeah.
是
Right.
如果你需要找人倾诉 我们之间说的话 我不会外传的
You know, if you ever need someone to talk to, it would just stay between us.
我的记忆力差得惊人 而且没什么朋友
I've got a shockingly bad memory and very few friends.
是
Yeah.
这个叫什么
What do they call that there?
这个 - 对
This? - Yeah.
这是卫衣
This is a sweatshirt.
是 很舒适
Yes. Comfy.
对
Yeah.
我好像穿过一次
I think I wore one of those once.
我做了结肠镜
I'd had a colonoscopy
我女儿在我用镇静剂 还没醒来时给我穿了一件
and my daughter put one on me while I was still sedated.
好吧 我们该… - 嗨
Okay then, we should-- - Hello.
我们该走了吧
we should probably be making a move, shouldn't we?
我想感谢你们俩陪我度过这么美好的一晚
Well, I'd like to thank you both for a lovely evening.
我很感激自己至少参与了其中
I'm just grateful I got to do part of it at least.
噢 乔治 你还有别的安排吗
Oh, George, did you have something else planned?
你觉得这就是约会
You thought this was the date?
噢 亲爱的 我的药还没开始生效呢
Oh, my darling, my medication has barely kicked in.
好吧 时间不早了 那… - 乔治
Okay, well, it is getting late, so-- - George.
抱歉车后座没什么空间 - 是
So sorry for the squash. - Yep.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
你在暮色中容光焕发 亲爱的
You really do glow in the twilight, my dear.
现在是5点半 - 白内障的一个好处
It's 5:30. - The upside of cataracts
就是会让你看东西有一种闪烁的 好莱坞黄金时代滤镜
is that they do lend things a shimmery, Golden-Age-of-Hollywood glow.
白♥痴♥
Wanker!
哥们 你能开车吗
Should you be driving, mate?
为了体验生活 我们总与死亡擦肩
In search of life, we come so close to death.
什么 你…
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表