剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
就这个了
That's the one.
(50岁生日快乐 斯考特)
我找到了完美的被杀地点
I have just found the perfect place to be murdered.
你还打算玩那个蠢游戏啊
Are you still planning on playing that stupid game?
当然了
Absolutely.
我认为我的生日是绝佳的机会 让大家齐聚一堂
I see my birthday as the perfect chance for everyone to just come together
在租约条款许可的前提下开心地玩乐
and have lots of fun within the terms of the rental agreement.
所以你对满50岁感到好些了
So you're feeling better about turning 50?
是…我的感觉很正面
Yeah. Yeah, I'm feeling very positive.
事实上 非常正面 - 太好了
Very positive indeed, actually. - Well, good.
(肯顿市集)
天啊 快看
Goodness me. Look at this.
天啊
Wow!
为什么总是你开车
Why do you always drive?
你♥爸♥当德士司机之后路怒的问题很严重
Well, your dad's developed terrible road rage since becoming a taxi driver.
很让人难堪 小杰 对所有人打手势
It's embarrassing, Jase, just gesticulating to everyone.
其实 如果你多对几个人打手势
Well, you know what? Maybe if you gesticulated at a few more people,
我就不必这样做了 嘿 怎么样
I wouldn't have to. How about that, hey?
天啊…每次都被吓到
Oh, my Go-- Honestly, that gets me every time.
哎…他们在这呢 - 好耶
Oy, oy. Here they are. - Yay!
你们赶到了 还好吗
You made it then? You all right?
抱歉 根据我的标准 我们迟到了
Sorry we're late by my standards.
我还没习惯新车
Still getting used to my new car.
车怎么样
How was she to drive?
挺好的 马力很足
Yeah. She's a good little runner.
回家后我会把引擎拆开
I'm gonna take the engine apart when we get home.
为什么 有什么问题吗 - 没有
Why? What's wrong with it? - Nothing.
你每月都拆开引擎检查了吧
Please tell me you strip your engine down for monthly checks.
对 我当然有的
Yeah. Definitely.
最近可能检查得没那么勤了 但…
I mean, it's slipped a bit recently possibly, but--
这里
Here.
公主在做笔记呢 - 是吗
Princess was taking notes. - Yeah?
在心里做笔记 - 在心里做笔记
Head notes. - Head notes.
嗨 - 挺不错的嘛
Hello! - This is nice.
你还好吗 - 很好
You all right? Yeah? - Yeah.
是 他们在那里
Yeah. There they are.
说实话 车道够长的
I'll tell you what, the drive's long enough.
你们好有钱啊
How rich are you?
不…只是租了一个周末而已
No. No, listen, it's just ours for the weekend.
桌球室其实很狭小 还有 网上照片里的孔雀
Billiard room's actually quite cramped. And the peacock pictured online,
也莫名失踪了 - 好吧
he's rather conspicuous by his absence. - Okay.
生日快乐 - 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday! - Happy birthday to you.
天啊 他们怎么把那个带来了
Oh, my. Why the hell have they brought that thing?
这里的房♥间不够吗 - 不 有很多房♥间
Are there not enough rooms for everyone? - No, there's plenty of rooms.
他们只是更喜欢房♥车
They just prefer the caravan.
你们好
Hello!
你们知道那车里什么都有吗
Do you know they've got everything in that thing?
是 - 不 我是说 你能想到的都有
Right. - No, I mean literally everything.
你可以去检查一下
You can test it.
她在这呢 你好 - 你好
Here she is. Hello. - Hello.
天啊
Wow.
对 你的讲话准备得如何了 晚餐后的
Yeah, so just wondering how the speech is coming along. For after dinner?
是…都准备好了 对…放心
Yes. Yeah, it's all good. All good. That's all in hand.
太好了 我…如果方便的话
Wonderful. And I-- If it doesn't hem you in,
不知道你能不能把时间卡在30分钟内
I do wonder if you might cap it at half an hour.
是…没问题 我…
Yeah. Yeah, definitely. I mean--
目前没到30分钟 但… - 是
Currently a squeak under that, but-- - Right.
所以… - 很好 只是…
So that's-- - Yep, great. It's just--
我只安排了三个小时给会客厅游戏
I only have three hours for the parlor games.
这样的话 几乎玩不完一轮“部长的猫”
I mean, there's barely enough time for one round of The Minister's Cat.
是 - “莫里亚蒂 你在吗 ”更不可能
Sure. - Let alone, Are you there, Moriarty?,
“帕森的饼干”、“叫我希莫斯”也是
Parson's Biscuits, or indeed, Call me Seamus.
但别担心 我们会玩一局 “把拖鞋传过来”作为结束
And don't worry. Yes, we will be ending on a round of Pass the Slipper.
我不想引起民众抗♥议♥ - 我知道一个好玩的游戏
Don't want a riot on our hands. - I know a good game.
叫做“它会漂起来吗 ” - 是
It's called Does It Float? - Yeah?
拿一碗水 看什么东西会漂起来
You get a bowl of water and see what things float.
是
Right.
要不要重复一下规则
Shall I repeat the rules again?
不用了…但我们之后可以详聊
No. No, but let's do keep the dialogue open on that.
好的 一定 - 哥们 来
Okay. Will do. - Here, mate. Here you go.
爸爸 你看
Dad, watch this.
嗨 抱歉 不知道 你的房♥车上有没有打孔器
Hi. Sorry, I just wonder, do you have a hole punch in your caravan?
A3还是A4
A3 or A4?
A4
A4.
打开行李呢
Unpacking then?
想念外婆吗
You missing your granny?
挺难过的 对吗
It's hard, innit?
身边的人有一天不在了
When people were around and then they're not.
有些人会一直留在你心里
Some people you carry with ya.
我知道 但他们好重
I know, but they're heavy.
是的
Yeah, they are.
因为这个纸板质量很好
'Cause the card is quality.
但有一天 你突然觉得他们变轻了
Then one day, they seem lighter,
你意识到你已经放下了他们
and you realize you're not carrying them anymore.
要怎么知道什么时候该放下
How do you know when it's time to stop carrying them?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
时间到了
It's time!
时间到了
It's time!
时间到了
It's time!
天啊 斯考特
God, Scott.
不…叫我“屠♥杀♥桥庄园男爵”
No, no. It's the Lord of Slaughterbridge Manor.
欢迎大家 请进…各位
Welcome! Welcome, everyone. Do come in, come in. Come in guys.
铜锣让我清醒了 - 是
The gong woke me up. - Well, yes.
我在来的路上喝了一点点雪莉酒
I had a tiny driving sherry on the trip down.
是 结束后 我觉得我们该聊一聊
Right. When this is all over, I think we should have a little chat.
是 好的 那挺好的
Yeah, okay. That'd be nice.
斯考特 - 斯考特是谁
Scott. - Who's Scott?
让我告诉你斯考特是谁
Well, I will tell you who Scott is.
他是个不听我劝的男人 我跟他说
He's a man who won't listen to my advice when I tell him
没有人想玩… - 嗨
that nobody wants to play-- - Hello!
欢迎来到屠♥杀♥桥庄园
And welcome to Slaughterbridge Manor.
很快 你们的东道主屠♥杀♥桥男… 也就是本人 我是屠♥杀♥桥男爵
Shortly, your host, Lord Slaughterbr-- That's me. I'm Lord Slaughterbridge.
抱歉 我必须…
Sorry, I have to--
我想让凯伦读这一段来着 但她不太情愿
Did ask Karen to read this bit, but she was not keen.
好的
Okay.
我是屠♥杀♥桥男爵 我邀请你们来这里解开一宗谋杀案
So I am Lord Slaughterbridge, and I am inviting you all here to solve a murder.
没错 我很快将被这个房♥间里的某人谋杀
Yes, that's right. I am soon to be murdered by someone in this room.
是 我不意外
Yeah. I can see that for you.
公主 - 但谁是嫌疑人
Princess. - But who are the suspects?
拿一个道具
Take a prop.
史伦德维 备受敬爱的神父
Slenderwell, the venerable vicar.
拉舍维斯基太太
Madame Rashevsky,
性情古怪的灵修者 她能与死者交流
the eccentric spiritualist who can commune with the dead.
我向来都觉得与死去的世界有某种联结
I've always felt a connection with the other side.
杰森是…
Jason is…
迪克马龙 老道的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ - 逗我呢
Dick Malone, the hard-boiled PI. - Come on.
只需要一眼 他就能看透一个人
He can distill a man to his soul with a look.
擅于使用酒精来让人说实话
Adept to using liquor to loosen tongues.
我们可以组队 - 好的 吉尔 亲爱的 对
Maybe we could pair up. - All right, Jill, love, yeah.
天 - 医生
Bloody hell. - The doctor.
总是令人信赖 除了新闻上的那些庸医
Always trustworthy. Apart from the ones on the news.
好的 所以男人们是侦探和医生
Okay. So the men are the detectives and the doctors.
天啊 就不能有天不讲这话题吗
Oh, my God. Can't we have an afternoon off?
这…
Well…
蒂莱拉德维尔
Delilah Deville.
性感美女啊 年轻、狡猾的 蛇蝎美人 征服了每一个和她…
Hot lips! The young, cunning femme fatale, corrupting any man she--
是 好了 行 我觉得我们已经懂了
Right. Okay, all right. I think we got it.
…体面共事 且薪金相同的男人
Works with respectfully, whilst earning equal pay.
好多了
Better.
兰格力楚门 金牌记者
Langley Truman, ace newshound.
伊萨贝拉和伊萨朵拉屠♥杀♥桥
Isabella and Isadora Slaughterbridge,
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表