剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
Thank you, Lanyard.
我还是算了 谢谢
Not for me. Thank you.
玛可欣
Maxine?
是
Yes?
跟我来
Come with me.
你在这呢 好的 我需要私下和你聊聊
There you are. Okay. I need to talk to you in private.
跟我来 现在
You come with me. Now.
怎么了
What's the matter?
凯伦
Karen.
坐下
Go and sit down.
听着 妮基起疑了 她察觉到不对劲了
Look, Nikki is suspicious. She knows something's wrong.
你必须告诉她我们找过凯特
You have to tell her that we looked for Kat.
在这说吗 - 对
Here? - Yes.
趁大家都心情放松 而且只围着浴巾
While everyone's relaxed. And in towels.
你答应过我说会告诉她的
You promised me that you would tell her.
所以我才帮你 - 是 我知道 我会说的
That's the only reason I helped you. - Yeah, I know. I will.
公主 - 我会说的
Princess. - I said I will!
你试过所有旧房♥子的号♥码
And you've tried all the old house numbers?
对 - 包括暂住的
Yeah. - Even the temporary ones?
桑福德露台 2012 - 对
Sanford Terrace, 2012? - Yes.
天啊 医疗记录里也没有 你确定
Man. Are you sure there's nothing in the medical records? No?
等等
Hang on.
"C7913Y" 可不是嘛
"C7913Y." Of course!
79…金的化学元素序号♥
Seven-nine. 79. The chemical number for gold.
"Bopcans"兄 你怎么会知道这个的
How the bloody hell did you know that, "Bopcans?"
哥们 我是有深度的人
Layers, mate. I got layers.
我们这个速度一定能上排行榜
We are definitely getting on the leaderboard for this.
来吧
Come on.
好 来…
Yes! Come--
等等…
I know, hang on a second. Hang on a minute.
也许门是假的 你看 "这面朝上"
Maybe the door is a decoy. Look. "This way up."
我之所以存活下来
I remained alive
是靠着舔倒过来的脚撑架上凝结的水珠
by licking the condensation collecting in the upturned foot brace.
每天早上舔一次 晚上两次 那算是给自己的犒劳
One lick in the morning. Two in the evening, that was a treat.
到了第四天 长♥期♥浸泡在海水中
By day four, the extended submersion in seawater
导致我皮肤的表层完全脱落
caused the top layer of my skin to completely shed.
但我努力挣… - 好了 可以
But as I tried to haul myself out-- - Okay. All right.
好的 我们先接电♥话♥
Okay. Let's go to the phone lines.
来电者是弗…来自伦敦的弗莱迪 - 好
We've got F-- We got Freddy from London. - Okay.
我是…
Do I just...
对 开扬声器就好
Yeah, just put it on speakerphone.
喂 - 你好
Hello? - Hello.
弗莱迪 你已经接通了
Freddy, you're on the air.
嗨 我是铁粉 但第一次致电
Hi, longtime listener, first-time caller.
我想知道你的男友或长♥期♥伴侣
I just wondered whether your boyfriend or long-term partner
是否担心… - 不…
was worried about-- - No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你能看到什么吗 - 没有…挺暗的
Can you see anything? - No. Not really. It's quite dark.
是 你得透过黑暗去看
Yeah, you gotta look through the darkness.
什么
What?
搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on?
(盖瑞斯 34岁 离婚 为什么 没孩子 )
你们在我办公室做什么
What are you doing in my office?
盖瑞斯
Gareth?
能聊聊吗
Can I have a word?
什么事
What's the matter?
怎么了 我在按♥摩♥呢
What? I was having a massage.
你帮公主找她的生母
You helped Princess try and find her mum?
好吧 听我说 她来找我帮忙 因为她很担心
Okay, look. She came to me because she was worried.
而且我们到了布莱顿时
And then, when we got to Brighton,
她也不在 - 什么
she wasn't there anyway. - What?
布莱顿 去那里是为了这事 我以为是为了转卖♥♥桌子
Brighton? That's what that was? I thought that was upcycling.
不 她以为凯特住在那里
No, she thought Kat lived there.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
她已经下定决心了
Look, she was gonna do it anyway.
她需要我帮忙确定她… - 她需要的是我 不是你
She needed me to make sure she was-- - She needed me, not you!
天啊 你做了什么以至于你以为
God. What is it exactly that you've done that makes you feel
自己比我更好 - 没有
like you are better than me? - I don't.
你就是这么觉得的 一直都是
Yes, you do! You always have.
我所拥有的一切都是努力得来的
I have had to work for everything I've got,
而你则是不费吹灰之力就拥有
and you've just had it handed to you.
什么 - 你享受着不是自己买♥♥的
What? - Up there in your big house
大豪♥宅♥ 生了一个原本没有计划要的孩子
you didn't pay for, with a kid you didn't plan,
而且连她的名字都不是自己想的
with a name that you didn't even think of.
我有想过她的名字
I did think of that name.
你一直都知道我想给女儿起名史蒂夫
You've always known that I wanted to name my daughter Stevie
和"史蒂夫尼克斯"同名
after Stevie Nicks.
我不是以史蒂夫尼克斯给她起名的
I didn't name her after Stevie Nicks...
是吗 - 而是…
Yeah? - ...I named her after...
"史蒂夫旺达"
Stevie Wonder.
你给自己女儿起名史蒂夫
You did not name your daughter Stevie
才不是因为史蒂夫旺达 - 就是
after Stevie Wonder. - Yes, I did.
好吧 说出他的一首歌♥
Okay. Name one of his songs then.
我就知道
Exactly.
反正你也用不了 你的孩子已经有名字了
Well, you couldn't use it anyway, your kids already had names!
你好刻薄 你又刻薄又自私
You are mean. You are a mean, selfish person.
自私的是你
You're the selfish one.
我 我是出了名的好人 - 不
Me? I am famously nice. - No.
你不过是个感情用事的爱哭鬼 随时都能哭出来
You're just a big bag of tears, ready to burst any second.
她不去找你是因为知道你会难过
She couldn't come to you because she knew you'd get upset.
是 在电影里 像你这样的人
Yes, well, in movies people like you
会变成我这样的人 然后剧终 那才是圆♥满♥的结局
turn into people like me and then the movie ends and everybody's happy.
你知道吗
You know what?
你有没有想过不要事事都以自己为中心
Have you ever considered just getting over yourself a tiny, teeny bit?
其实你没责任感又不为他人着想
Actually, you are irresponsible and thoughtless.
另外 我已经想说很多年了
And I've been meaning to say this for years:
没有人喜欢你的甜酸鸡 你做得太甜了
No one likes your sweet and sour chicken. It's too sweet.
凯伦 酸味去哪了
Where's the sour, Karen? Where is it?
至少我知道怎么摆芝士拼盘
At least I know how to make a cheese board!
3公斤的温和切达芝士可不叫拼盘
Three kilos of mild cheddar does not a cheese board make.
我以为冰箱里有艾丹姆芝士的
I thought I had some Edam in the fridge!
《电♥话♥诉衷情》
"I Just Called To Say I Love You!"
该死的
Damn it.
特别的俄式技巧
Special Russian technique.
令人放松
Relaxing.
刚才很抱歉 哥们
Sorry again about all that, mate.
我想这种事时有发生吧
I imagine that sort of thing happens quite a lot, does it?
一层
Ground floor.
不敢想孩子们怎样了
Dread to think what state the kids are in.
(排行榜 第一名 肯顿乌贼队 0:15:57)
(恭喜 我们的最新高分记录)
妮基 - 你来啦
Nikki? - There you are.
来按♥摩♥还来得及吗
Am I too late for the massage?
来得及 请进 放松就好
No, come in. Make yourself comfortable.
我的同事马上过来
My colleague will be here soon.
一切可好
Is everything okay?
是 很好
Yeah. Fine.
我和凯伦聊过
It's just, I talked to Karen
她说因为我去找生母 你可能觉得不开心了
and she said you might be upset about me trying to find my mum.
我 不会啦
Me? No.
纯粹是因为茶树油
What that was was the tea tree oil.
我可能过敏
I think I'm allergic maybe.
好吧 太糟糕了
Okay. That's a nightmare.
我希望你明白
I hope you know...
这件事没有伤害到我
it doesn't hurt me.
你为自己做的决定
What you do in your life...
不会伤害到我
it doesn't hurt me.
我比表面看起来更坚强
I'm tougher than I look.
不坚强是不会走这么远的
You have to be really tough to get this far in life
必须坚强啊
when you're not tough.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表