剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
那是玛莉亚 快看…是她
That is Maria! Look! Look, it's her.
是玛莉亚 -真的
It's Maria. -Oh, yeah!
她在新闻上讲话 玛莉亚出现在新闻里 杰森
She's talking on the news. Maria is talking on the news, Jason.
真夸张
Bloody hell.
因为我的捐助 她走出贫困了
I sponsored her out of poverty.
她竟然都上新闻了 -对
And now she's talking on the bloody news. -Yeah.
天啊 我都不知道她是活动家
God, I didn't even know she was an activist.
我以为她和厄杜阿多一起 在那个海滩咖啡店工作
I thought she just worked at that beach café with Eduardo.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
天 但是好奇怪
God, that is so strange, though.
不知道为什么她没在信中提起这事
I don't know why she didn't mention that in her letters.
妮基 -怎么?
Nikki? -Yeah?
什么?怎么回事?
What? What's going on?
妮基 她没有在信中提起是因为…
Nikki, she didn't mention it in the letters because...
怎么? -因为写信的不是她 是我
Yeah? -Because she didn't write them. I did.
抱歉 你在说什么? -那些信是我写的
Sorry. What you talking about? -I wrote those letters.
你…
You--
不好意思 什么?
Sorry, what?
是这样 你记得吗?几年前
Right. Okay, so do you remember a few years ago
你心情很差
when you were feeling down, right?
你决定捐助孩子 让你心情好一点
You decided to sponsor a child to make you feel better.
她没回信 你心情变得更差了
She didn't reply, and it made you feel worse?
记得 -于是
Yeah. -Well,
我假装成她写信 结果你高兴极了
I wrote a letter pretending to be her, and then you loved it.
你每过几个月就期待来信
And then you started expecting one every few months,
所以我就继续写下去了 -天啊 你在逗我吧?
so I just sort of continued. -Oh, my God. Are you kidding me?
然后你想要照片 所以我上网找了一张
Then you wanted a photograph, so I went on the Internet to get one,
结果显然不小心找到了公众人物的照片
and I've ended up getting someone off the news by mistake, obviously.
等等 杰森 你…
Sorry, Jason, you...
你假装成我捐助的孩子 装了两年?
You've been pretending to be a child that I sponsor for two years?
是这样 -那…
Accidentally, yes. -That--
那也太恐怖了 -我以为你会觉得这很贴心
That is beyond creepy. -I thought you'd think it was sweet.
杰森 我不敢相信
Jason, I don't believe this!
是你说我们应该照顾彼此的
You're the one who just said we need to look out for each other more.
你才告诉我别多管闲事
And you just told me to not interfere.
虚伪
Hypocrite!
你要去…你在干嘛?
Where you go-- What you doing?
喂 别这样 -不…
Oi. Come on. -No! No.
虚伪 -妮基
Hypocrite! -Nikki.
我花了好长时间写的
Took me bloody ages.
“衣橱探险之旅结束了
"And that is the very end of the adventure of the wardrobe.
但如果教授是对的
But if the professor was right,
这只是纳尼亚探险的开始
it was only the beginning of the adventures of Narnia.
全书完”
The end."
晚安 甜心 -晚安
Night night, sweetheart. -Good night.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
一切顺利吗? -对 棒极了
Everything okay? -Yeah, good as gold.
你回来得挺早 今晚愉快吗?
You're back early. Nice night?
很愉快
Yeah. It was good.
非常愉快
It was really, really good, actually.
那就好
Good.
那好…
Right, well...
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. -Sure.
提醒一下 烤布朗尼时
Just FYI, when the brownies were cooking,
劳伦说布朗尼“在载入中”
Lauren said they were "still loading."
所以我觉得应该重新思考 她能玩多久电子装置
So I think we should probably reevaluate her screen time.
好
Okay.
那么我就…
Okay, well, I'll...
拜拜 -回头见
Bye. -See ya.
嗨 你有空吗?
Hi. You busy?
太好了 想过来吗?
Great. Do you wanna come over?
那是在做体外人工受孕期间
That was during the IVF.
当时你…
When you were...
很沮丧 我不知道该怎么办
so sad and I didn't know what to do,
结果做了疯狂之举
and I've ended up doing something mad.
2019年地震时 我差点借机让她死去
I nearly killed her off in that earthquake in 2019.
你记得吗?我…
You remember that? I...
但我心软了
I didn't have the heart.
你为我学了西班牙语?
You learnt Spanish for me?
一点点吧 对
Well, un poco, sí.
花了好多钱买♥♥洪都拉斯的邮票 毕竟…
Spent an absolute fortune on Honduran stamps and all. I mean...
跟你说吧 真的很难买♥♥到
They are not easy to get. Let me tell you that.
所以我们都是直升机父母? -看来是的
So we're both helicopters then? -Seems like it, doesn't it?
我们得努力纠正一下这个行为
We need to work on that.
也未必
I don't know about that.
因为她是个九岁大的小姑娘 妮基 她从小就没有爸妈
'Cause she's a nine-year-old girl, Nikki, who's grown up without her mum and dad.
她未来可能要和弟弟分开
She's facing the prospects of living without her brother.
我觉得其实她已经拥有足够多的独♥立♥空间
I think she's had enough independence, actually,
她需要一点无微不至的爱
and I think that she could do with a bit of smothering love.
这我们能提供
Well, we can definitely do that.
天啊 是
Oh, God, yeah.
我只是以为我改变了来信者的人生
I just thought I was getting letters off someone whose life I changed.
这个…你确实改变了
Well... you were.
你改变了他的人生
You were.
(纳尼亚传奇:狮子、女巫、魔衣橱)
(声爆)
(反光布料)
(加大码)
(备忘 和佩妮见面 关于公主和泰勒)
(笛莎 出现另一个选择)
(有一个人家能够同时领养公主和泰勒)
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表