剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
凯伦 -我女儿
Karen. -My daughter.
这样 很好 恭喜你
All right. Yeah, nice. Congratulations.
你的未婚夫叫什么? -斯考特
And what's your fella's name? -Scott.
斯考特?我的中间名就是斯考特
Scott? That's my middle name.
还真巧 -巧了
How funny. -Funny.
这也太巧了吧?世界真奇妙 棒极了
What are chances of that? That's magic. Brilliant.
好吧
Right.
就风格而言 你比较…
So... you know, style-wise, what ya--
喜欢什么样的?
What are you gonna go for then?
不丑就行
Well, just don't wanna look shit.
好的 很有道理…
Okay, yeah. No, fair play, fair play.
梅琳达
Melinda.
关键词是“不丑”
The steer is "not shit."
好的 明白了 -谢谢 亲爱的
Sure, we can do that. -Thanks, love.
请跟我来吧? -去吧 凯伦
Would you like to follow me? -Go on, Karen.
来 慢慢挑
Go on. Enjoy yourself.
她会很开心的
She'll have a nice time.
“具有剪裁感的嵌花紧身胸衣” -我不喜欢
"A structured applique bodice"-- -Yeah, I don't like it.
好的
Okay.
是 我比较喜欢这种…长长的
Yeah, I do prefer the ones with the... long bit.
带袖子? -对 袖子 就是这个词
Sleeves? -Yeah, sleeves. That's it, yeah.
对 袖子
Yeah, sleeves.
“经典A字型 多层雪纺 垂坠感十足”
"The classic A-line is a tiered chiffon which drapes effortlessly"...
不要 -这…
No! -It's...
她又走了 -是
Off she goes again. -Yeah.
你妻子身体很不舒服? -是…
So is your wife very poorly then? -Yeah, yeah.
对 上吐下泻 希望她早日康复
Yeah. Both ends. Bless her. Yeah.
好了 瞧瞧 这件对劲
Here we go. Look at that. That's the business.
凯伦 -我喜欢
Karen. -I like it.
对 好看的 -对
Yeah. It's nice with that. -Yeah.
灰姑娘曾说:“梦想是心灵的愿望”
Cinderella once said, "A dream is a wish your heart makes."
是
So, you know.
还好吧 我该有什么反应?
I don't know. It's fine. How am I supposed to feel?
卡萝说看到对的那件 你一定会哭 那就说明是对的
Well, Carol says when it's the one, you cry. That's how you know.
我2012年后就没哭过了
Well, I haven't cried since 2012.
我也不爱哭 但泪闸一旦开了就…
I don't sort of tend to go, but when I go, like--
停不下来 懂吧? -这样啊
I'll go, do you know what I mean? -Do ya?
对
Yeah.
把手表摘了 -为什么?
Take your watch off. -Why?
卡西欧手表和两千英镑的婚纱不配
You don't wear a Casio watch with a £2,000 wedding dress.
那我怎么知道时间?
Well, how will I know what time it is?
那是你的婚礼 大家会告诉你时间的
It's your wedding day. People will tell you the time.
这就是新娘总是不按时赶到教堂的原因
That's why brides don't get to the church on time.
因为别人把她们的手表摘了
People literally taking their watches off them.
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
这是她的第一个婚礼?
Is it her first wedding?
是 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
是呀 那好 第一次是最棒的 对吧?
Oh, it is. Right, yeah. Yeah, it's the best one, innit?
来…
Come on, come on, come on.
好
Yeah!
好
Yeah!
好了 各位
Okay. All right, please.
40 我们要做到40颗 -40…
Forty. We're gonna make it forty. -Forty, forty, forty, forty, forty, forty.
好吧 那么…
Okay. All right. So--
不 别离开 我们还有很多东西要谈
Oh, no. Hang on, don't leave. We've still got lots of things to get through.
各位…还有很多事情没…你们不能…
Guys. Guys, there's lots to get through still-- you can't--
来这里到底是为了什么?
Do you know what that was about?
如果没话说为什么要开会?
Why hold a meeting if you've got nothing to say?
要命
Bloody hell.
我很开心
I'm having a lovely time.
你知道吗?我一直都有点想进女子监狱
Do you know, I've always sort of wanted to be in a women's prison.
感觉充满同志情谊
There's so much camaraderie, et cetera.
这件如何?
What about this?
不好 -不
Oh, no. -No.
你觉得她快乐吗?
Do you think she's happy?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
你总是很快乐
You were always happy.
以你自己的方式
Well, in your way.
我只想看到她笑
I just want to see her smile.
有消息吗?
Any news?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
但我有好的预感
I've a good feeling, though.
那是什么感觉?
What's it like?
什么?
What?
有小孩 有这一切
To have kids. To have all of this.
感觉就像阳光洒在背上
It's like the sun on your back.
我曾吻过一个女孩 -好吧 够了
You know, I kissed a girl once. -Okay. All right.
这件不赖 -走吧
This one's not bad. -Come on.
我们来了…
We're coming. We're coming.
对
Yeah.
我们来了 -我们来了
We're coming. -We're coming.
凯伦
Karen.
太美了 -对
That's beautiful. -Yeah.
真的 -真的?
It is. -Is it?
对 没错 好漂亮
Yeah. Yeah, it is, yeah. It's banging, that is.
对吧?真美… -对
Innit? Yeah. It's ab-- -Yeah.
美极了
It's absolutely banging.
我的泪闸开了 对吧? -对
I'm going, aren't I? -Yeah.
过来
Come here.
真要命 三千英镑?
Bloody hell! Three grand?
如果我问你关于管理的建议
If I ask you for some management advice,
你有没有可能 不摆出高高在上的烦人姿态?
is there any chance of you not being smug and annoying?
哥们 当然 -弗莱迪
Mate, of course. -Freddy.
你确定? -我确定
Sure? -I'm sure.
好的 那么我该怎么管理?
Okay. All right. So what do I do?
重点其实是好经理人是天生的
Well. Here's the thing. Good managers are born.
这是学不来的
Can't learn how to be a manager.
这是我在管理学校学会的 -高高在上又烦人
Learned that at management school. -Smug and annoying.
嗨 小杰 -你好 拥抱一个 好吧
Hey, Jase. -Hiya. Little hug. Okay.
来
There you go.
你真是典型英国人
You're so British.
詹姆斯有消息吗? -没有 希望这两天有
Any news on James? -No. Hopefully today or tomorrow.
要葛缕子面包吗?
Want some caraway seed bread?
不用了 谢谢 我在努力戒面包 -不 尝尝吧
No, thanks. I'm trying to give it up. -No, try.
真的?
Yeah?
好吧 就这么吃?好吧
All right. Just as is? Okay.
天啊 -我知道
Oh, my God. -I know.
说真的 这也太…对
I tell you what, that is-- Yeah.
我对它痴迷 我买♥♥不起公♥寓♥都怪它
I'm obsessed with it. It's the main reason I can't afford to buy an apartment.
最近还好吗? -杰森的下属不服管
What's going on? -Jason can't handle his staff.
不是这样的 情况复杂
No, it's not that. It's tricky.
因为…他们也是我的朋友
Because it's-- Because they're my friends as well.
别想了 这是行不通的
Yeah, well, that shit doesn't work.
你不能同时做他们的朋友和上司
You can't be their friend if you're their boss.
为什么?
Why not?
因为大家都讨厌自己的上司
Well, because people like to hate their bosses.
并非总是这样啦
Not all the time.
你讨厌前任上司吗? -对 但那不同 因为我们…
Did you hate your last boss? -Yeah, but it was different 'cause we--
我们平时会一起泡吧之类的
Look, we go to the pub and things like that.
你不该去 因为他们去酒吧 是为了说你坏话
Yeah, well, you shouldn't because they go there to talk about you.
听着 你是机长 他们是乘客
Look, you're the pilot, they're the passengers.
想象一下假如机长不好好开飞机
How'd you feel if the pilot stopped flying the plane,
而是跑来你身边坐下 开始吃小袋花生 你会怎样?
came and sat next to you, and started eating a tiny bag of peanuts, huh?
你会惊慌失措 因为你会问 “那谁在开飞机?”
You'd freak out. 'Cause then you're asking yourself, "Who's flying this plane?"
你是个大男人了 不需要让所有人喜欢你
You're a grown-ass man. Not everyone needs to like you.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
行 20分钟后出发?
Okay, ready in 20?
好 -这是个大派对
Yeah. -It's gonna be a big one.
那帮玻利维亚人也会来 -都来呀?
The Bolivians are gonna come. -All of them?
没错
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表