剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
and I really think we need to talk about it.
你不用…没…
You don't have-- It's--
我认为那是份外之举
I think that would be supererogatory.
那个词是什么意思?
What does that mean?
还好吗? -是 她在家
All right? -Yeah, she's home.
她打算怎么做? -我不知道 小杰
What's she gonna do? -I don't know, Jase.
今晚 我成了凯伦 她成了我
Tonight, I was Karen and she was me,
我要开始对她和善一点了
and I'm gonna have to start being a lot nicer to her,
因为站在她的角度还挺难的
because it is much harder than it looks.
我们没事吧?
Are we okay?
没事
Yeah.
不
No.
但我们会好起来的
But we will be.
我们总会好起来
We always are.
对 我们总会好起来
Yeah. We always are.
你能再把我抱起来吗?
Will you lift me up again, please?
来吧
Go on then.
好平静呀 -对
It's peaceful. -Yeah.
别忘了你还欠我涂鸦的钱
Don't forget you still owe me for graffiti.
什么?你真的要和我要钱?
What? Are you really gonna charge me for that?
对 当然了
Yeah, of course I am.
(营业中)
好 -下水
Okay. -In the water!
不
No!
我们能回家吗? -好 谢谢
Can we go home? -Yes, please.
(誓言点子 我为什么爱她)
(凯伦 你让我变得完整)
(你是唯一)
20、40、60…
Twenty, 40, 60...
对 还有剩下的
Yeah, and the rest.
谢谢 给
Thank you. There.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表