剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表
帽子可以还我吗? -对 你的帽子
Can I have my hat? -Yeah, your hat.
(消防员)
我就说只有我们会穿戏服来吧
See, I knew we'd be the only ones in fancy dress.
好极了 -对 但…
Good. -Yeah, but--
这样他们会对我们印象深刻 -是
We'll be memorable. -Yeah.
我们去找孩子聊聊吧 -好
We should probably go speak to a kid. -Yeah.
快看 他一个人
Look, he's on his own.
对 好 快点 趁别人还没找到他
Yeah. All right, quick, before someone else gets to him.
你好
Hello.
你好 孩子 你好吗? -嗨
Hello, mate. You all right? -Hi.
嗨 -我叫妮基 这是杰森
Hi. -I'm Nikki. This is Jason.
嗨
Hiya.
你叫什么? -伊森
What's your name? -Ethan.
嗨 伊森 这是谁呀? -我的朋友
Hi, Ethan. Who's this? -He's my friend.
知道我们来做什么吗?
Do you know why we're here?
我们是来和你玩的 看看你喜不喜欢我们
We're here to play with you and for you to see if you like us.
为什么?
Why?
说不定你想和我们回家 与我们一起生活
Well, so that you can maybe come back to our house and live with us.
不要
No.
不 没事的 哥们 不是现在就走啦
Oh, no. It's all right, mate. Not straightaway.
不… -伊森
No, no, no. -Ethan?
没事的 不 我们什么都没做
It's okay. No, we didn't do anything.
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日…
Happy Birthday...
惨了 -好吧
Oh, shit. -Okay.
我不想去 -我们应该…真抱歉
I don't want to go. -We should-- Sorry. Sorry about that.
抱歉… -对 真对不起
Sorry, sorry. -Yeah, sorry about that.
你说是在这里举♥行♥的 -我以为是啊
You said this was the right place. -Yes, I thought it was.
坎柏兰门 -不 这是坎柏兰绿地
Cumberland Gate. -No, this is Cumberland Green.
那一定就在附近
Well, we must be close.
不对…坎柏兰门在海德公园 妮基
No, no. No, Cumberland Gate is in Hyde Park, Nikki.
这里是摄政公园 -完了
This is Regent's Park. -Oh, shit.
好吧 穿着这身能跑吗? -能
Okay. Can you run in that? -Yes.
那好 来 我们快点
All right, come on. Let's go.
有巴士 小杰
Bus. Jase.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
没事的 瞧
It's fine. Look.
我们会赶到的 好吗?刚刚好 -好吧
We're gonna make it, all right? Just. -Okay.
别担心… -天啊
It's all right. It's all right. -Oh, God.
我们会赶到的
We'll get there.
你好 大理石拱门
Bonjour. Marble Arch.
哪个大理石拱门?地铁站还是建筑?
Which Marble Arch, mate? Tube or not tube?
你们要去大理石拱门站吗?
Do you want Marble Arch tube?
地铁站?站点?
Tube? Station?
拜托 要命啊 -天啊
Come on. Bloody hell. -Oh, my God.
不 大理石拱门 有大理石的那座建筑
No, Marble Arch. The bâtiment with the marble inside.
行
Okay, fine.
你们好 -嗨 你们想去哪里?
Hiya. -Hello, where are you trying to get to?
大理石拱门 -大理石拱门
Marble Arch. -Marble Arch.
大理石拱门?你们为什么 想去看大理石…那景点很烂 一丁点大
Marble Arch? Why would you wanna go see Marble-- Marble Arch is shit. It's tiny.
大家都知道 你们来自哪里?
Everyone knows that. Where you from?
巴黎
Paris.
巴黎?你们从巴黎来 看大理石拱门?你们疯了吗?
Paris? You've come from Paris to see Marble Arch? Are you insane?
从远处看凯♥旋♥门就是大理石拱门
Just stand further away from the Arc de Triomphe. That's Marble Arch.
大理石拱门
Marble Arch.
我的天 -算了 走吧
Oh, my God. -Come on. Let's go.
大理石拱门
Marble Arch.
坎柏兰门 好
Cumberland Gate, okay.
哪条路?
Which way?
这边 -是吗?
Over here. -Yeah?
路人干嘛为我们鼓掌? -他们以为我们在做公益长跑
Why are they clapping us? -They think we're on a bloody fun run.
你好 哥们 嗨 -嘿 嗨
Hello, mate. Hiya. -Hey. Hi.
你能载我们去公园另一边吗?
Can you get us to the other side of the park, please?
不行 哥们 别轻言放弃 前方就是终点了
No, mate. Look, don't give up. You're nearly there.
坚持 你们能做到的 -我们不是公益长跑的
Go on. You can make it. -We're not part of the fun run.
我不能帮人作弊 这对其他人不公平
Look, I can't help people cheat. It wouldn't be fair on all the others.
是 但我们不是… -不…
Yeah, but we're not part of-- -No, no, no.
我不帮人作弊 绝对不行 -走吧
I'm not helping cheats. No way. -Come on.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. -Sorry.
抱歉… -谢谢
Sorry. Sorry. -Cheers, mate.
你好 -嗨 你们去哪了?
Hello. -Hi. Where were you?
还有孩子留在这里吗? -什么?
Are there any children left? -What?
孩子 -应该没了
Children. -I don't think so.
这…没事
Well-- It's okay.
我们认识了一个好棒的小姑娘
We met the most amazing little girl.
我们整个下午都在一起 我觉得她很喜欢我们
We spent all afternoon together. I think she really liked us. And...
妮基 -她…很可爱
Nikki. -She was... really lovely.
妮基
Nikki.
抱歉 她…
Sorry. She--
你在这呢 我都开始担心了
There you are. You got me worried there for a minute.
我们去坐巴士吧? -我得拿上我的包
Should we go back to the bus? -I need to get my bag.
那走吧 我们去拿
Oh. Come on then. Let's go get it.
好 我帮你把贴纸取下来 -好
Okay. Let me take your badge. -Okay.
我一会儿就回来 很快的
I'll be right back. I won't be a sec.
有些孩子还没做好心理准备
Some of them just aren't ready.
好啦 亲爱的 我们走吧 -好
All right, sweetie. Come on. Let's go. -Okay.
(公主)
嘿
Hey.
你怎么哭啦?
What are you crying for?
因为看到对的人时
Because when it's the one...
(公主)
你一定会哭
...you cry.
(领养意向表格)
(姓名:妮基纽曼、杰森罗斯)
(有意了解更多信息的孩子:公主)
开心吗?
Happy?
开心
Yeah.
那你怎么把头埋进手里呀?
Then why have you got your head in your hands?
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
剧集 | 尝试(2020) | 导航列表